Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

My wife saw a protester on 90 and Avalon in Milton

+2
othershoe1030
2seaoat
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

He was holding a very large sign which simply said F--k Trump.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:He was holding a very large sign which simply said F--k Trump.

A friend of mine who is also going to the march in Pensacola tomorrow saw him too. Guess he must have OD'd on all the TV coverage today?

2seaoat

There are a lot of angry people who are just as bad as the evil which used racism to judge President Obama. Our President needs our prayers and at least a customary honeymoon period before people are so hateful. I get protest, but the man has not signed any legislation or done anything as President which should garnish this response. Yes he is a deeply flawed human being, but if folks really cared about America and thought he was a bad choice, it might have helped if folks voted. I bet the guy holding the sign probably did not vote.

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote: I get protest, but the man has not signed any legislation or done anything as President which should garnish this response.

Yes, he has.

He took mortgage fee relief fees from the poor.

Fuck, Trump.

From what I heard Trump signed 3 things. One confirming two cabinet picks... and eo to "ease the burden of obamacaid" which I'd guess goes after the individual mandate waivers... and the third an eo to freeze govt agency regulations for review. Which one went after mortgage fee relief for the poor?

2seaoat

Yes, he has.

Fuck, Trump.

Wrong. FHA loans are not just for poor people. My son and his wife make well over six figures. They financed with an FHA because they were first time buyers and got a good rate. I do not want unnecessary incentives at taxpayer expense in a low interest mortgage market with increasing real estate market which is certainly is not vibrant, but it is not in the depressed condition of six years ago when this type of relief makes market sense. This idea that giving government incentives in the last two weeks of an administration when the market does not require the same is wrong. Trump getting rid of this incentive now is correct, and if things slow down they can increase incentives.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:
2seaoat wrote: I get protest, but the man has not signed any legislation or done anything as President which should garnish this response.

Yes, he has.

Fuck, Trump.  

You don't have a clue about what you are talking about. 2seaoat is correct about FHA mortgages. They are NOT targeted toward low-income earners. Their maximum loan amount is based on the cost of living in that particular area. One advantage is that they have a low downpayment, 5%. Into that, the buyer may add their closing costs which, in many cases, can result in a loan somewhat more than the appraisal or purchase price, whichever is less.

I'm sure you're not aware but one of the major contributing factors in the 2008 collapse was mortgages with no down payment, no docs., no closing costs, no investment whatsoever. Easy to walk away.

If people do not have a financial interest in the property, they don't care, the property runs down, they get behind on their payments and they walk away. This is a situation we NEVER seem to learn. We do the same over and over with the same failed result.

My wife saw a protester on 90 and Avalon in Milton Benjamin-Franklin-Famous-Quotes_zpsotq6vx31

Last edited by Markle on 1/21/2017, 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

2seaoat

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2017-01-20/trump-administration-overturns-obama-s-fha-mortgage-fee-cut

dumpcare

I guess freezing regulations as an incoming President may be standard, Obama did the same in 2009. Says they do it until they can take a look at the regs.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Sal wrote:

Yes, he has.

Fuck, Trump.  
Rolling Eyes

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum