Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

This is a very interesting series for anyone interested in the who's and hows of chicago politics

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

http://illinoispaytoplay.com/2012/10/26/rezko-obama-and-the-nadhmi-auchi-railroad-linking-chicago-washington-and-baghdad-part-3-of-3/

Reading this requires more time than 2 seconds. Very enlightening though

2seaoat

I read the article. It said nothing. It did not even make good innuendo. There is plenty of intrigue with Rezko, but this article was clueless. It is amusing that somebody would think that Governor Rod got his way paved by this gentleman.....clueless as to what really happened, and the role of Patti's dad in his ascent. This would be like somebody writing an article about Jimmy Carter and John Wayne Gacy and then showing a photo of the two at a campaign event.....really, really, playing in the shallow end.

2seaoat wrote:I read the article. It said nothing. It did not even make good innuendo. There is plenty of intrigue with Rezko, but this article was clueless. It is amusing that somebody would think that Governor Rod got his way paved by this gentleman.....clueless as to what really happened, and the role of Patti's dad in his ascent. This would be like somebody writing an article about Jimmy Carter and John Wayne Gacy and then showing a photo of the two at a campaign event.....really, really, playing in the shallow end.

really. I think youve become so muddled to truth you dont reconize good investigative journalism when you see it anymore.

2seaoat

Anybody which knows Chicago politics would laugh at it.....but then again you probably think Al Capone's headquarters were on the North side.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I read the article. It said nothing. It did not even make good innuendo. There is plenty of intrigue with Rezko, but this article was clueless. It is amusing that somebody would think that Governor Rod got his way paved by this gentleman.....clueless as to what really happened, and the role of Patti's dad in his ascent. This would be like somebody writing an article about Jimmy Carter and John Wayne Gacy and then showing a photo of the two at a campaign event.....really, really, playing in the shallow end.

How are those rose colored glasses holding up for you?

President Barack Hussein Obama was a low level attorney at a law firm whose main partner was Allison Davis. Davis was a partner in several housing scandals of low income housing with...Tony Rezko and Rod Blagojevich. President Obama worked at the Davis law firm for about 5 years.

Rod Blagojevich's wife was President Obama's real estate agent when he and Michelle bought their mansion. The mansion also included an adjoining vacant lot which made up the formal garden. President Obama could not afford both and the owner would not sell them separately. Obama bought the house for close to the list price while Rezko bought the vacant lot at a greatly reduced price. Both sales closed on the same day. Subsequently, (prior to going to jail) Rezko sold a 30' strip of his lot adjoining Obama's at a great price. Having done so, Rezko rendered his lot un-buildable due to zoning and deed restrictions. The Obama's got the entire vacant lot, with the garden, for a drastically reduced price.

Valerie Jarrett, Obama's main and most trusted aid, was also with the Davis Law Firm and got a job for Michelle in the Mayor's office. Ms. Jarrett's father-in-law was a radical journalist in Chicago backing Communist causes for many years. These were the same years that Frank Marshall Davis, another famous Communist Journalist was in Chicago. As you know, Frank Marshall Davis (no relation to Allison Davis) moved to Hawaii and was President Obama's mentor from childhood until Obama went to college.

Chicago politics is a very interesting study.

2seaoat

Mr.Markle,

For a Chicago boy....you sure have lost track of what really is going on.....so you think old Rod and Obama were dependent on old Tony.....That an Arab was pulling the strings.......geeeeeeeez, now I am starting to doubt that you are a Cub fan. Its like watching a baseball game and having never been to earth, you try to extrapolate some random facts into some type of tight theory of how the game was played, and determine that the guy selling hot dogs is why people came to the game.

Folks who know Chicago politics know that it was the old machine boyz, and Pattie's dad who decided if Obama or Rod would move up the machine ladder, and that the Rezkos are a dime a dozen, and they always come and go, but maybe in your youth you were lucky enough to read Royko in The Daily news.........and if you want to take the time to reread Boss, you might understand how silly this theory is.....no rose color glasses....you do not move up the machine ladder without quid pro quo.....well unless you are Rod and you piss off the father in law.....then after all those steps to get you in the governor's office, you turn your back on the machine....that gets you in a country club federal prison cell faster than your silly no nothing connect random dots article which has been posted.....Old Seaoat is privy to some monster fights between Obama's mentor Emil Jones, Fast Eddy, and Governor Rod.....when the real reasons things work in Chicago were fought......almost physical confrontations, not about the hanger ons like Tony who have existed in the wings of power since the beginning of the machine, no go to the first ward to understand Chicago politics....the rest is simple fantasy.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Mr.Markle,

For a Chicago boy....you sure have lost track of what really is going on.....so you think old Rod and Obama were dependent on old Tony.....That an Arab was pulling the strings.......geeeeeeeez, now I am starting to doubt that you are a Cub fan. Its like watching a baseball game and having never been to earth, you try to extrapolate some random facts into some type of tight theory of how the game was played, and determine that the guy selling hot dogs is why people came to the game.

Folks who know Chicago politics know that it was the old machine boyz, and Pattie's dad who decided if Obama or Rod would move up the machine ladder, and that the Rezkos are a dime a dozen, and they always come and go, but maybe in your youth you were lucky enough to read Royko in The Daily news.........and if you want to take the time to reread Boss, you might understand how silly this theory is.....no rose color glasses....you do not move up the machine ladder without quid pro quo.....well unless you are Rod and you piss off the father in law.....then after all those steps to get you in the governor's office, you turn your back on the machine....that gets you in a country club federal prison cell faster than your silly no nothing connect random dots article which has been posted.....Old Seaoat is privy to some monster fights between Obama's mentor Emil Jones, Fast Eddy, and Governor Rod.....when the real reasons things work in Chicago were fought......almost physical confrontations, not about the hanger ons like Tony who have existed in the wings of power since the beginning of the machine, no go to the first ward to understand Chicago politics....the rest is simple fantasy.

Thank you. you meandered all around but did not deny any of the FACTS I or were posted prior to my post. You mumbled about machine ladders, etc., etc., but said nothing.

PLEASE, feel free to check out any of the people I cited and their biography.

Thanks for your time and effort.

2seaoat

Valerie Jarett's father explains why she was a low level machine operative....she had no power.....nada.......as to the real estate deal......not one thing you said about the same is wrong.......not one thing.....but a person going to a baseball game and saying that hot dogs are being sold is also equally true. It is the connecting the dots which makes the hot dog sales as to why people are at the game which I object in the original article, and now you are trying to make a non player's father's political origins as to the most important influence on the President or Rod.....sorry, again turn your head and find the ballgame and quit looking in the stands on the sale of hot dogs. Not one word about the ethanol subsidy, not one word of big pharm and the Rahm connection, not one word of the Boeing moving its corporate headquarters to Chicago, but you talk about valerie's father.....again you think I am talking about nothing....I am telling you that the real estate deed was dirty, but you are looking at selling of hot dogs while the real game.....well as I said earlier.....you are clueless, it was the big deals which are dirty that matter, and you do not find those deals looking in the stands.

-

llinoispaytoplay.com (IP2P) has learned that Daniel S. Mahru, former business partner of Antoin "Tony" Rezko, made a deal with the Department of Justice (DoJ) for his silence. IP2P is the first to report that on, October 4 2012, Daniel S. Mahru will receive probation at his sentencing hearing.

IP2P has also learned that this is being done to insure Mahru will not speak of crimes, of which he has knowledge, that implicate Barack Obama, Valarie Jarrett, Allison Davis, Tony Rezko and others. (Remember Tony recently saying he committed crimes for which Fitzgerald did not charge him.)

IP2P is also investigating the circumstances surrounding meetings that took place where Daniel T Frawley and Daniel S Mahru (both convicted felons) met with author Jerome Corsi in Chicago to discuss secret meetings between Barack Obama, Nadhmi Auchi, Tony Rezko, (now Governor) Pat Quinn, and others.
http://illinoispaytoplay.com/2012/10/02/update-obama-associate-daniels-s-mahru-sentence-delayed-until-after-election/

I'd be interested in knowing how seaoat has such good insider informatio on how chicago politics works.

this attorney Auchi is also after the American thinker site.

The linkage between Illinois and U.S. Senator Obama's network of Arab-American supporters in Chicago is cracking open.

On September 19, 2012, the Washington Examiner, as part of a series entitled "The Obama You Don't Know," reports that,

"President Obama's controversial relationships with radical figures like Columbia University professor Rashid Khalidi have been well-publicized in recent years...

Less well-known is a cluster of Chicago businessmen who formed an Arab-American network at the heart of Obama's political apparatus. Ray Hanania, a Chicago-based Arab-American journalist and activist, described the network in a 2007 interview with Chicago magazine as "a small cluster of activists" in the business community who were politically involved.

Chief among them was Obama mentor Tony Rezko. Born in Aleppo, Syria, home of strongman Bashar al-Assad, Rezko migrated to the U.S. in the late 1970s andbuilt a political and financial empire in Chicago and Springfield, the Illinois capital."

The Washington Examiner article also mentions Rezko's close association with "Nadhmi Auchi, an Iraqi-British businessman and former Iraqi Baathist who was on a terror watch list and thus barred from entering the United States."
http://illinoispaytoplay.com/2012/09/30/nadhmi-auchis-london-law-firm-targets-american-thinker-website/

This appears to be very good investigative journalism. Chicago politics is interesting.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Valerie Jarett's father explains why she was a low level machine operative....she had no power.....nada.......as to the real estate deal......not one thing you said about the same is wrong.......not one thing.....but a person going to a baseball game and saying that hot dogs are being sold is also equally true. It is the connecting the dots which makes the hot dog sales as to why people are at the game which I object in the original article, and now you are trying to make a non player's father's political origins as to the most important influence on the President or Rod.....sorry, again turn your head and find the ballgame and quit looking in the stands on the sale of hot dogs. Not one word about the ethanol subsidy, not one word of big pharm and the Rahm connection, not one word of the Boeing moving its corporate headquarters to Chicago, but you talk about valerie's father.....again you think I am talking about nothing....I am telling you that the real estate deed was dirty, but you are looking at selling of hot dogs while the real game.....well as I said earlier.....you are clueless, it was the big deals which are dirty that matter, and you do not find those deals looking in the stands.

Looks like I'm not the one clueless about Chicago.

I was talking about Valerie Jarrett's Father-in-Law and her connections through him. That's why his and her name are Jarrett.

As you know, Mr. Jarrett was a radical Communist journalist just as was President Barack Hussein Obama's mentor who moved to Hawaii from Chicago was a famous Communist and Journalist.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum