Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Should threads relating to politics be stored in the Politics forum section?

4 posters

Should threads relating to politics be stored in the Politics forum section? I_vote_lcap89%Should threads relating to politics be stored in the Politics forum section? I_vote_rcap 89% [ 8 ]
Should threads relating to politics be stored in the Politics forum section? I_vote_lcap11%Should threads relating to politics be stored in the Politics forum section? I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

Depends... do you consider the targeting of american citizens for assassination without due process simply "political"?

Do you consider wiretapping the entire nation "political"?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Yes and yes.

Do you consider arming foreign criminal cartels "political"?

Do you consider the overthrow of a sovereign nation without congressional support "political"?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Do you consider the act of repeatedly asking vague, rhetorical questions pointless?

I find those things and many others extra-political... and post constitutional. We aren't talking a tax here.

Should threads relating to politics be stored in the Politics forum section? Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSKz9bGA3LyazK_27oq9s5y_PXLN0DSGe-pyF_NFU3FdAkC1WB3ww

Everything is political.

Does this mean you're moving everything over to the politics section?

If so can I have the general section and be the only one that can post here?

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FsrPEUt2Dg

Very Happy 

boards of FL

boards of FL

PkrBum wrote:I find those things and many others extra-political... and post constitutional. We aren't talking a tax here.

Well then perhaps we disagree. It seems you have two options:

1) Assume that you made some sort of killer thread that rocked my world, and I became so flabbergasted that I said "Damn! I can't respond to this! I need to start moving shit around and hide this deep nugget of wisdom that PkrBum just dropped on everyone! Oh No!"

2) Assume that I noticed way to many political threads sprouting up in the GD section, and moved them.

Blue pill or red pill?

2seaoat

Golly gee batman......I think Pk's bad idea failed.

boards of FL

boards of FL

I think PkrBum is feeling neglected. I think it may be time for a new "Ask a Libertarian" thread.

Coming soon...

Ask a Libertarian: Episode II - The Invisible Hand

boards of FL wrote:I think PkrBum is feeling neglected. I think it may be time for a new "Ask a Libertarian" thread.

Coming soon...

Ask a Libertarian: Episode II - The Invisible Hand

I'm not to blame for your actions... the decision to kill a citizen without any judicial oversight is not political imo.

You decided that. I find it a precedent... unless you can site another instance.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

It's duplicitous for you to even ask the question. Do you now after all this time propose to start micro-managing the board ? The person posting has the choice of where to put the post  otherwise this is a subjectively controlled board where once a topic gets rolling YOU can bust it by moving it around. Move my post again and I will write this place off and let you liberals have your one sided Obama butt kissing circle jerk all for yourselves......FREEDOM  !

it doesn't matter what the topic is, anyone can see all our topics turn to politics. you know this already.

you made a childish move by selecting some topics to move over there. end of story.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

post deleted. accidentally posted to wrong thread.

Last edited by Bob on 2/21/2014, 9:26 am; edited 1 time in total

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Should threads relating to politics be stored in the Politics forum section? 2544cc5a6d19ae532482a9a4b781169f8e2afffdcb441762af35002f802cb707

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum