Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Question: Should we do away with the "Politics" section, as people will likely just use "General Discussion" to discuss politics?

+7
QueenOfHearts
Yella
Granny4Peace
PBulldog2
Nekochan
catfriedlegs
boards of FL
11 posters

Question: Should we do away with the "Politics" section, as people will likely just use "General Discussion" to discuss politics?

Question:  Should we do away with the "Politics" section, as people will likely just use "General Discussion" to discuss politics? I_vote_lcap38%Question:  Should we do away with the "Politics" section, as people will likely just use "General Discussion" to discuss politics? I_vote_rcap 38% [ 10 ]
Question:  Should we do away with the "Politics" section, as people will likely just use "General Discussion" to discuss politics? I_vote_lcap62%Question:  Should we do away with the "Politics" section, as people will likely just use "General Discussion" to discuss politics? I_vote_rcap 62% [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 26

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

???

catfriedlegs

boards of FL wrote:???

I voted no because I am sure there are particular people who frequent many forums and spam them with ridiculous comments and perhaps it would be better to have a Politics forum where everyone, including myself, can duke it out.

Plus anyone who doesn't want to discuss politics wouldn't have to see it in the General Discussion forum.

Nekochan

Nekochan

I voted no as well.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Nekochan wrote:I voted no as well.

Make that three nos in a row.

No as well but I see people posting politics in general discussion anyways. Maybe just let it ride the way it is now and see how it goes before making any changes.

Granny4Peace

Granny4Peace

I think we're all used to going right to the section at the top of the list. Maybe the answer is to move that subject (Politics) to the first line, if that's possible.

boards of FL

boards of FL

The forum has spoken. The politics section will remain.

Yella

Yella

Azadeh wrote:

I voted no because I am sure there are particular people who frequent many forums and spam them with ridiculous comments and perhaps it would be better to have a Politics forum where everyone, including myself, can duke it out.

Plus anyone who doesn't want to discuss politics wouldn't have to see it in the General Discussion forum.

A lot of the political discussions that occur are so twisted and incorrect they deserve a ridiculous comment.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

Question:  Should we do away with the "Politics" section, as people will likely just use "General Discussion" to discuss politics? Th?&id=HN.607995652385540710&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

I think we need a revote on this one...

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nqcL0mjMjw

Smile

Vikingwoman

Oh God,Boards! That was kind of painful to see a post by Neko on here.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Vikingwoman wrote:

I didn't bump this thread. Damaged did.

Vikingwoman

boards of FL wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

I didn't bump this thread.  Damaged did.

Oh sorry then. He doesn't exist on here to me.

QueenOfHearts

QueenOfHearts

Vikingwoman wrote:

I did not notice this was an old thread at first. Seeing a post by Neko was a little shocking!

Who gives a fuck really?

People are going to respond to what they want to at the end of the day.

There are more than a few NON POLITICAL threads on the politics forum. No one got banned for it.

Its all a power trip

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

QueenOfHearts wrote:
Vikingwoman wrote:

I did not notice this was an old thread at first.  Seeing a post by Neko was a little shocking!

My heart skipped a beat when I saw a post by Neko.

2seaoat

She was right.

Vikingwoman

De did that and it sucks.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

He posted the old thread because the discussion came up again. It wasn't done for any other reason.

Vikingwoman

I didn't say it was done for any other reason. It still sucks.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Seeing that old post post by Necko was a bit of a shock at first. I wondered what I missed. AGAIN!

Anyway, it was cool to see her avatar again. Always with the cats. LOL Very Happy

Vikingwoman wrote:I didn't say it was done for any other reason. It still sucks.

Question:  Should we do away with the "Politics" section, as people will likely just use "General Discussion" to discuss politics? Th?&id=HN.608054523504624826&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

Save us your fake moral outrage since it's obvious that you're only attempting to use it in a pathetic attempt to try to have Boards ban me.

*****CHUCKLE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hu_mq0Uc0M

Twisted Evil

Joanimaroni wrote:He posted the old thread because the discussion came up again. It wasn't done for any other reason.

Question:  Should we do away with the "Politics" section, as people will likely just use "General Discussion" to discuss politics? Th?&id=HN.607994041772608293&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1

*****WARM SMILE*****

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAkSIwaUaNc

Smile

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum