Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The reason why I've decided to vote for Romney

+5
ZVUGKTUBM
Sal
Nekochan
2seaoat
Hospital Bob
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Only one reason. Because if Obama is re-elected I will have to listen to the hannitys and limbaughs and that ilk preach this as loudly as anyone has ever preached it and preach it continuously for the next four years...

"See if you dumbasses had only elected Romney all our problems would now be solved and America would be great in every way again and there would have been sweetness and light".

And I don't think I can bear to hear that for the next four years.

BUT, if Romney wins of course he aint gonna do shit to make things any better and then hannity and limbaugh will have to put a sock in it.
I think that's as good a reason to vote for Romney as any I can think of.

Bob wrote:Only one reason. Because if Obama is re-elected I will have to listen to the hannitys and limbaughs and that ilk preach this as loudly as anyone has ever preached it and preach it continuously for the next four years...

"See if you dumbasses had only elected Romney all our problems would now be solved and America would be great in every way again and there would have been sweetness and light".

BUT, if Romney wins of course he aint gonna do shit to make things any better and then hannity and limbaugh will have to put a sock in it.

Good point! Might sway 60% of the Dems to vote for him too. Of course you could what I do, don't listen to the talking heads!

2seaoat

At least you are being honest and Frank on how utterly unconcerned the average voter is with their duty.....or you are being honest and frank that the average voter is a dumb asz........I cannot argue with either, because the proof is in the pudding.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:At least you are being honest and Frank on how utterly unconcerned the average voter is with their duty.....or you are being honest and frank that the average voter is a dumb asz.

If this was a game show I'd have to hit the gong on you and say "sorry, wrong answer".

The correct answer is "I'm being honest and frank on how little difference it makes which one of these rhetorical midgets wins."

If Romney won... I wonder if the left will refer to the senate blocking legislation as obstruction?

2seaoat

There is a real threat to America.......and that threat is not from an inexperienced senator learning on the job how to be president, rather the threat is that the American public has finally become indentured servants to corporate money and the domination by the oligarchy of this once proud nation. A vote for Romney is a vote for the Oligarchy. A vote for Obama is just some more stumbling around and attempting to hire more teachers,fire, and police........not entirely something a person could write home about, but the evil which now stands on the threshold of history is very real and tangible.....and I can do no more than write words, vote for Johnson in protest, and pray that evil does not prevail......fortunately....I have counted Florida in Romney's swing states....so your vote is meaningless, but please do not move to Ohio.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

PkrBum wrote:If Romney won... I wonder if the left will refer to the senate blocking legislation as obstruction?
Of course not. No different than if Obama wins, the right won't refer to the House blocking legislation as obstruction.

2seaoat

I wonder if the left will refer to the senate blocking legislation as obstruction?

Actually, this concept of obstruction is critical to this election cycle. If Romney wins, the moderate portion of the democratic party will be expelled like the moderate portion of the Republican party has been expelled over the last 15 years. We will have governmental failure unless moderates can win in primaries. However, the radical position of wanting to cut the taxes of the top 1% has now become the platform of the republican party, and obstructionism is a sad reality until the American people wake up and vote for moderates and those who support America.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Well, as long as you're legally registered to vote...your reasoning works for me.

SO2: You have a PM.

Bob wrote:
PkrBum wrote:If Romney won... I wonder if the left will refer to the senate blocking legislation as obstruction?
Of course not. No different than if Obama wins, the right won't refer to the House blocking legislation as obstruction.

Not me... I like obstruction... without it we get crap like the patriot act and the ndaa and obamacare and the stimulus...

When I see all/super majority of the politicians agreeing... I know we the people will lose.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:Only one reason. Because if Obama is re-elected I will have to listen to the hannitys and limbaughs and that ilk preach this as loudly as anyone has ever preached it and preach it continuously for the next four years...

Why don't you just learn to think for yourself and use the "off" switch, Bob?

Just a thought.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

salinsky wrote:

Just a thought.
I'm too entertained by it to give it up. It's like when The Joe Pyne Show used to be on. The audience loved to hate him. I love hating limbaugh and hannity.

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:
salinsky wrote:

Just a thought.
I'm too entertained by it to give it up. It's like when The Joe Pyne Show used to be on. The audience loved to hate him. I love hating limbaugh and hannity.

It was just a thought - something you seem independently incapable of today.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

A Joe Pyne classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLYYIh8uEo0&feature=relmfu

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

My wife filled out her absentee ballot today, and had to think hard on who to vote for President. She is not happy with Obama and certainly would not vote for Romney. I told her why I voted for Johnson last week for this election. She had taken the quiz we all took several times on this forum (me 3 times). The quiz put her between the Green Party and Gary Johnson. In the end, she voted for the Peace and Freedom Party candidates. I commended her for voting her conscience.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

knothead

knothead

Bob, Long ago I quit listening to 'hate' radio, I simply go to a FM station and choose tunes that I prefer. I cannot stomach the hate spewed daily on the public airwaves . . . .

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Bob wrote:
2seaoat wrote:At least you are being honest and Frank on how utterly unconcerned the average voter is with their duty.....or you are being honest and frank that the average voter is a dumb asz.

If this was a game show I'd have to hit the gong on you and say "sorry, wrong answer".

The correct answer is "I'm being honest and frank on how little difference it makes which one of these rhetorical midgets wins."

You're wrong. It does matter who wins. You've forgotten what it was like when Bush was in the WH. Do you really want to go through that again?

Floridatexan wrote:
Bob wrote:

You're wrong. It does matter who wins. You've forgotten what it was like when Bush was in the WH. Do you really want to go through that again?

Ya... cause he was sooo different from obama.

scratch

I was reading a forum that the nation's insurance agents and owner's congregate and blow off steam and someone started a post in 2007 about Romney's healthcare plan for MA, the timeline and coverages. My god it is so close to obamacare and yes I know he mirrored it after MA. I have listen to all debates and have watched Romney give speech's on tv, you know he seems to be more moderate and leaning democrat himself. He also, if you watch his face when answering questions or speaking, seems to me he is lying or don't know what the hell he is talking about. I know Obama never answer's a direct question and normally beats around the bush. I really don't believe much will change in the next 4 years regardless of who is elected. Will clarify if Romney or Obama, if Roseanne Barr is elected then anything goes and I will definitely know there is complete voter fraud across the nation.

PkrBum wrote:

Ya... cause he was sooo different from obama.

scratch

And Romney and Obama are sooo different. Go to pretty much any Political Spectrum Test/Quiz website and you'll see the same results as below:

The reason why I've decided to vote for Romney PoliticalSpectrum_Obama-Romney_small

Indeed: scratch

no stress

no stress

After much deliberation, I think I will join you in voting for Mr. Romney.

no, it would be thier civic duty to block legistation that didnt coinide with thier beleifs all of a sudden.

I agree rice... but there a major flaw with that chart imo. It's not that they aren't next to each other... it's that they are on the right. They place fascism on the right... and that is completely counterintuitive. The right is small unobtrusive govt... neither are that. I believe it's because of that taught misconception.

PkrBum wrote:I agree rice... but there a major flaw with that chart imo. It's not that they aren't next to each other... it's that they are on the right. They place fascism on the right... and that is completely counterintuitive. The right is small unobtrusive govt... neither are that. I believe it's because of that taught misconception.

I DEFINITELY agree with you on that point, PB. I don't think either one of them belong on the right of any political spectrum. However, that is a flaw that seems to carry-over to all the different political spectrum test/quiz sites out there... at least all the ones I've found.

No No

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum