Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've decided to vote for Trump and here's why

+5
Hospital Bob
Sal
Telstar
dumpcare
gatorfan
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Trump personifies Duane Allman. Both have spent their lives championing the purity of the white aryan race of which I am a member.
When Duane Allman wrote his signature song, "In Memory of Elizabeth Reed", the lyrics he created set the tone for Donald Trump's future Presidential campaign. The lyrics tell the story of the struggle of the white race to persevere in the face of anti-white bigotry. And Donald Trump is now carrything through with Duane Allman's mission.

gatorfan

Now you've done it! 2SO will spend hours writing a 3,000 word diatribe decrying racism and oozing white guilt since everyone is an uneducated, slobbering white racist except him........

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

So be it,  gatorfan.  I can't be bothered by the naysayers.  My role model is Paul the Apostle who also faced naysayers like 2seaoat when he defended Jesus of Nazareth.  But he perservered in the face of naysayism.

dumpcare

Bob wrote:Trump personifies Duane Allman.  Both have spent their lives championing the purity of the white aryan race of which I am a member.
When Duane Allman wrote his signature song,  "In Memory of Elizabeth Reed",  the lyrics he created set the tone for Donald Trump's future Presidential campaign.  The lyrics tell the story of the struggle of the white race to persevere in the face of anti-white bigotry.  And Donald Trump is now carrything through with Duane Allman's mission.    

Voting for Trump must be another side effect.

dumpcare

gatorfan wrote:Now you've done it! 2SO will spend hours writing a 3,000 word diatribe decrying racism and oozing white guilt since everyone is an uneducated, slobbering white racist except him........

You're right there, hell he'll take this thread all the way to November and beyond.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:

For those not familiar with what ppaca is talking about, another "side effect" refers to the side effect I'm experiencing from the cancer immunotherapy drug I'm on called Yervoy. And that side effect is bad diarrea. So in essence, ppaca is comparing Trump to diarrea.
Personally I'm appalled by such a comparison and if Duane Allman is reading it I'm sure he's turning over in his grave too because if he were alive today, he would be a fan of Trump just like I am.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Naysayers like 2seaoat can call me names and insult me, but I'm always comforted by that line Duane wrote in "Elizabeth Reed"...

Southern Rock is my anthem and neo-nazism is my creed.
The only difference between me and Hitler is I can't read.

dumpcare

Bob wrote:
ppaca wrote:

For those not familiar with what ppaca is talking about,  another "side effect" refers to the side effect I'm experiencing from the cancer immunotherapy drug I'm on called Yervoy.  And that side effect is bad diarrea.  So in essence,  ppaca is comparing Trump to diarrea.
Personally I'm appalled by such a comparison and if Duane Allman is reading it I'm sure he's turning over in his grave too because if he were alive today,  he would be a fan of Trump just like I am.

I like Duane Allman

I never thought of Trump that way but yes I am comparing Trump to the runs. lol

dumpcare

"But Bob, "In Memory of Elizabeth Reed was written by Dickey Betts not Duane Allman and it has no lyrics because it's an instrumental".

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote: "But Bob,  "In Memory of Elizabeth Reed was written by Dickey Betts not Duane Allman and it has no lyrics because  it's an instrumental"

I can't be bothered with details. Besides, even if that's true, had Duane written lyrics for the song he would have made them be racist because he was that kinda guy.

2seaoat

I can't be bothered with details.

Bob's motto for life......he and Trump fit nicely.

Telstar

Telstar

Hey Bob I met a rassler' a couple of weeks ago who called Trump a good guy. I asked him if McMahon should kick Trump out of the hall of fame the way he did Hogan and Snuka and that was his reply. He said something about putting a stop to men and women using the same restrooms. He said he has not made up his mind yet if he will vote for Trump. He was the tag team champion partner of Steve Keirn in the Florida NWA back in 1976. Before that he held the Georgia tag belt with Jerry Brisco. Can you guess who it is?

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar wrote:Hey Bob I met a rassler' a couple of weeks ago who called Trump a good guy. I asked him if McMahon should kick Trump out of the hall of fame the way he did Hogan and Snuka and that was his reply. He said something about putting a stop to men and women using the same restrooms. He said he has not made up his mind yet if he will vote for Trump. He was the tag team champion partner of Steve Keirn in the Florida NWA back in 1976. Before that he held the Georgia tag belt with Jerry Brisco. Can you guess who it is?

I'll give you another clue Bob. After winning the tag team belts with Brisco and Keirn, he went on to become a two time world champion.

RealLindaL

I still haven't figured out whether or not our Bob has long been playing a big ol' game here, pretending to racism etc. via a big fat ration of satire simply to rile folks like sea, or whether he truly is who he says he is.

I always believed the former (prolly 'cause I wanted to), but now I'm just not so sure.

Certainly I thought he was more intelligent than to seriously be considering voting for Trump, but I could be wrong --  really, really wrong -- and that's with or without the diarrhea component, which I'm sorry to hear about as it's no fun at all.

RealLindaL wrote:I still haven't figured out whether or not our Bob has long been playing a big ol' game here, pretending to racism etc. via a big fat ration of satire simply to rile folks like sea, or whether he truly is who he says he is.

I always believed the former (prolly 'cause I wanted to), but now I'm just not so sure.

Certainly I thought he was more intelligent than to seriously be considering voting for Trump, but I could be wrong --  really, really wrong -- and that's with or without the diarrhea component, which I'm sorry to hear about as it's no fun at all.

Are you seriously considering Bob a racist?

Based on seagoat's construct? Based on the leftist talkingpoint that all trump voters are racist? Wtf?

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:I still haven't figured out whether or not our Bob has long been playing a big ol' game here, pretending to racism etc. via a big fat ration of satire simply to rile folks like sea, or whether he truly is who he says he is.

Linda I have a feeling Bob is just putting us on about voting for Trump. Bob the poster not the rassler.'

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

RealLindaL wrote:I still haven't figured out whether or not our Bob has long been playing a big ol' game here, pretending to racism

Maybe it will help if I point out something. An actual racist ALMOST ALWAYS denies he is racist. EXCEPT for the real psychos like klux klux klan and neo nazis and skinheads, they brag about being racist.

So, Either I'm one of those really out there folk like those, OR, it's sarcasm.
You'll have to be the one to decide.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Telstar wrote:Hey Bob I met a rassler' a couple of weeks ago who called Trump a good guy. I asked him if McMahon should kick Trump out of the hall of fame the way he did Hogan and Snuka and that was his reply. He said something about putting a stop to men and women using the same restrooms. He said he has not made up his mind yet if he will vote for Trump. He was the tag team champion partner of Steve Keirn in the Florida NWA back in 1976. Before that he held the Georgia tag belt with Jerry Brisco. Can you guess who it is?

I need to come clean, telstar. I've never actually been someone who keeps up with pro wrastlin or pro wrastlers. Sorry but those names are not familiar to me.
I'm still stuck in the Hulk Hogan/Rik Flair era.

2seaoat

Bob is a good person who refuses to recognize the evil of his culture, and really does think that his rants about Muslims and Mexicans were ok. The black thing is much more subtle because I believe Bob playing with Black musicians and living with his mother in a mixed neighborhood has a good rapport with black folks individually, because he is a good guy, but his failure to recognize his ethnocentric upbringing and the cultural institutions of Jim Crow south which he so tries to frame in soft tinted glasses, is so typical of my family who I love, but can never have Jim Crow extracted from their perception.......but Bob's hate of Muslims and Mexicans is real......it has always been real, and I have never let him forget his repeated words of the same.....not as the game we play in this sandbox, but deep seated stereotypes and scapegoating, which I argue is a whole other psychological journey which in Bob's case is too long of a trip to even try to begin.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

For those reading this.  

The reason 2seaoat keeps saying I "hate mexicans" is based on a comment I posted after making a visit to Santa Fe NM a year or two ago.
I told about visiting a White Castle restaurant and none of the employees could speak English.
I was a little perplexed by this because the restaurant was serving an area which has as many English speaking residents as Spanish speaking residents.
ONLY 2seaoat could ever stretch that to me "hating" mexicans.

Yes I do hate muslims because I'm bisexual and muslims hate me first.
That part he's got right.  It has nothing to do with whose religion is spewing the hate.  I hate white caucasian bible thumpers who tell me I'm going to hell just as much.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Besides, Bill Maher hates muslims and he's not even queer. What's his excuse.

Sal

Sal

Telstar wrote:
Linda I have a feeling Bob is just putting us on about voting for Trump. Bob the poster not the rassler.'

Don't sell Bob short.

His initial support for Trump was sincere, and he managed somehow to construct a rationale for voting for Mitt Romney that was so mind-numbingly, stone-cold stupid that I can no longer remember the details (it had something to do with pissing off media figures or something - I can almost guarantee he doesn't remember either).

He pretends to sit on the fence, but when push comes to shove, he inevitably gets drunk and miraculously falls into the GOP's yard.

2seaoat

falls into the GOP's yard.

The one which says whites only.........stop people at our borders and ask their religion, and when they say Muslim....ban them.......but the best part, Bob has forgotten his support for trump was mostly because he characterized Mexicans as rapist and was going to deport 10 million men, women, and children.....you know Bob.....those little dirty diseased bags of garbage most call children, but you thought they were an equal threat to America as that disease in Africa which was going to kill all of us........Bob has left 10 years of his morality on these forum pages and the PNJ......his words speak for themselves.....his lack of select memory and backtracking has become legendary.

Telstar

Telstar

Bob wrote:

I need to come clean, telstar. I've never actually been someone who keeps up with pro wrastlin or pro wrastlers. Sorry but those names are not familiar to me.
I'm still stuck in the Hulk Hogan/Rik Flair era.

Well Bob you had me fooled. Trump will be the first candidate with such close connections with rasslin' what with appearing at Wrestlemania and shaving Mr. McMahon's head. The rassler' I'm talking about is Bob Backlund. He rassled both Hogan and Flair. He lost his belt to the Iron Sheik who lost it to Hulk Hogan a few weeks later. He was pushing his new book but I don't think he was expecting any questions about Trump being kicked out of the hall of fame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITHaKzp4I0c

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJytfc-RhjE

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Are you seriously considering Bob a racist?

Based on seagoat's construct? Based on the leftist talkingpoint that all trump voters are racist? Wtf?

I said I'm not sure about Bob, Pkr. And certainly it's NOT based on sea's "construct;" I always take that man's often hasty, broad brush judgments with a large grain of salt. No, it's the continuous statements Bob himself makes about being racist which I used to consider total sarcasm/tongue-in-cheek/whatever, but when they go on and on I naturally start to wonder. And now he gives me some esoteric choice to make in judging his racism or lack of same, instead of just answering openly and honestly yea or nay.  

So, even though when I first re-joined this forum I expressed a sense of kinship with Bob from past experiences here, I guess I really just don't know who Bob is after all. And that's OK; nobody ever promised me I would.  

It's very obvious, though, that he loves the game playing.  More power to him; I never was very good at that.   Call me straightforward to a fault, because I probably am.   Dull, probably.  What it is, it is; can't help it.

As for your tired old "leftist talking point" crapola - NO. My musings/wonderings about Bob's racism or lack of same have absolutely nothing to do with his indicating he's going to vote for Trump. My wonderings about his intelligence, however, do. And if he's just joshing us again on that score as well, I guess I don't think it's very funny right now. My privilege to feel that way.

Any other questions besides the usual mundane "WTF"?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 4]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum