Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I've decided to vote for Gil Fulbright for President.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I urge everyone to do the same.

2seaoat

Bob......we all know that you will not vote in the primary, and may vote in the general election, but as you voted for Romney in 2012 nobody cares on your latest deviation from any coherent platform and concern for good government....you have a track record.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

This is not about me,  seaoat.  Are you not a fan of Gil Fulbright?  I think you should be.  I think everyone should be.
I support Gil Fulbright BECAUSE I support good government.

2seaoat

This is not about me, seaoat. Are you not a fan of Gil Fulbright? I think you should be. I think everyone should be.

Bob, it is about you.....you told us that you are voting for Trump......and now you want me to take the time to investigate Gil Fulbright? If you told me to check out an app for a Prius, I would scramble to find out what you had discovered, but your credibility in regard to politics and years of nihilism and fence sitting will not have me scrambling to do anything in discovering who Gil Fulbright is.........when you talk about 911 I am captured and have utter respect, but when you spew your relativism in regard to politics it is like fingernails on the chalkboard to me.....a life without political commitment and lazy paradigms does not make a recommendation for a political candidate something I will spend one second researching.

Sorry, Bob. I'm being prejudiced and I won't vote for a FAT leader.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:I urge everyone to do the same.

I hope you do vote for him. Good for you!

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If you'll watch the 5 minute video on this page,  you will understand who Gil Fulbright is.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/the-truth-behind-fake-political-ads/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

SPECIAL BONUS for all us Saul Goodman fans.  A look at Bob Odenkirk that only CBS Sunday Morning (the best program on television) can do.
Odenkirk is a remarkable story.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/why-bob-odenkirk-answered-the-call/

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

If I'm the only person on this message board who is a fan of Gil Fulbright,  then our country is in a lot more trouble than I even imagined.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Finally,  a fellow Traveler.  Welcome to the Fulbright campaign,  Z.  lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

As a Fulbright supporter,  I want to point out something.

Every pundit who weighed in on it said if the voter turnout in Iowa was high,  that would favor Donald Trump to win over Cruz.
The voter turnout was high.  Trump lost.

What I think Honest Gil would say is this.  It's not just the political system that's fucked up.  So is the media.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Bob wrote:Finally,  a fellow Traveler.  Welcome to the Fulbright campaign,  Z.  lol

Naw, I just posted the video, which was clever...

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote: when you spew your relativism in regard to politics it is like fingernails on the chalkboard to me.....a life without political commitment and lazy paradigms does not make a recommendation for a political candidate something I will spend one second researching.

I spoke with the campaign this morning.  They said you aren't Fulbright material.  Fulbright is on the fence like me.  But they said they've been reading your posts and you fell so far off the fence that you ended up at the bottom of the Grand Canyon in the rapids with no boat.

I've decided to vote for Gil Fulbright for President. Honest-Gil-For-President

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum