Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat says he is a lifelong republican

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
no stress
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who here believes seaoat was ever a republican?

Seaoat  says he is a lifelong republican - Page 2 I_vote_lcap65%Seaoat  says he is a lifelong republican - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 65% [ 13 ]
Seaoat  says he is a lifelong republican - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Seaoat  says he is a lifelong republican - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Seaoat  says he is a lifelong republican - Page 2 I_vote_lcap35%Seaoat  says he is a lifelong republican - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 35% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Rogue wrote:
dreams, im so much smarter than you it really isnt even a contest.

you dont have any original thoughts. you best day is pointing out a spelling error LOL

but go ahead. dream on with your grandious self. Ive endured years of your belittling and personally Ive enjoyed being able to speak out, kick your ass on every topic and know that you and your group thinkers couldnt ban me, delete my replies.

its all been very good for me.

Thanks to my daddy Wink .

I can solve this issue for yall. I can send each of yall a test with similar questions such as on the SAT. Take the test and send it back for grading.

Sure. but i dont think your qualified to grade me either.

it must have been painful to really get a chance to meet the real chrissy, without all the bans, opression and other tactics used against me on the PNj.

Im still laughing about the whole thing.

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Chrissy calling another person mentally unstable? LOL!!

oh come on Z. you know damn well that oat is off his rocker over mitts pension plan. it has driven him insane.

hes been going on and on about it ever since it came out. he even accused romney of having something to do with making the laws that allowed him to have his money like that. hes crazy.

Everyone knows you've got a few screws loose.That's nonnegotiable.

Everyone knows I'm smarter than you. Thats non-negotiable

We both know better than that. drunken

you dont have any original thoughts. you best day is pointing out a spelling error LOL

but go ahead. dream on with your grandious self. Ive endured years of your belittling and personally Ive enjoyed being able to speak out, kick your ass on every topic and know that you and your group thinkers couldnt ban me, delete my replies.

Yeah, you're kicking ass alright.Actually, I enjoy you making a fool of yourself every time you post. I really don't have to even comment.

Rogue wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Rogue wrote:

I can solve this issue for yall. I can send each of yall a test with similar questions such as on the SAT. Take the test and send it back for grading.

it must have been painful to really get a chance to meet the real chrissy, without all the bans, opression and other tactics used against me on the PNj.

I won't be grading you, the answers are already provided.

I also think that this whole argument is silly. There are some things that Chrissy is smarter at and others that Dreams is smarter at, that does not make one of them smarter than the other. This is just plain stupid.

What is it Chrissy is smarter at.Just curious?

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Rogue wrote:

I won't be grading you, the answers are already provided.

I also think that this whole argument is silly. There are some things that Chrissy is smarter at and others that Dreams is smarter at, that does not make one of them smarter than the other. This is just plain stupid.

well send it on. Im all ready. seems my life is always a big test anyway.

from CEU's that need to be done. To new regulations that I must learn and impliment. its ongoing. I kind of thrive on it.

dreams runs around here after my ass and when i come back at her, its funny because she'll claim im after her ass. not realizing I just spent 50 post not even talking about her, but instead on other issues or fun stuff.

what she dreams up in her head about me isnt accurate and I think weve all seen that.

I dont even need to defend myself anymore really. My post have spoken for me. Not just my nasty ones, but some of the more in depth ones on philosophy, technology, science, health and most recently politics.

all in all, I really do bore easy and the only thing that stimulates me the most is sexiness. at least I admit it.

When I used to go to the leader forums at baptist, they always played this song LOL... It was MY song.

2seaoat

I have learned from everybody on this forum at one time or another. I see no percentage in making a direct comment to somebody which is mean spirited. I try to speak in generalities when talking about intelligence, because nobody likes having a discussion when somebody is calling that person stupid......but sometimes it is very difficult to communicate concepts when people are unable to put facts together and connect dots to understand a higher level concept.....very frustrating at times.....and then right when I am about to give up....the person shows a completely different way to look at those facts and makes a cogent argument.....so never underestimate anybody on this forum.....they will eventually surprise you.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Chrissy calling another person mentally unstable? LOL!!

oh come on Z. you know damn well that oat is off his rocker over mitts pension plan. it has driven him insane.

hes been going on and on about it ever since it came out. he even accused romney of having something to do with making the laws that allowed him to have his money like that. hes crazy.

Everyone knows you've got a few screws loose.That's nonnegotiable.

Everyone knows I'm smarter than you. Thats non-negotiable

You're not even smarter than a 9-pin.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Joanimaroni wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Lurch wrote:I think he's a republican.. I also see that he's one of the few who will state the facts about the party and a bunch of sheeple don't want to hear it..
This place is going Crazy with anti obama rants and romney just isn't the answer.. he's bush on steroids. 17 of his 24 advisors are bush neocons..

I am trying to figure out which poster is going to have a melt-down first on election night and how it will be manifested..... This very forum could be used as a doctoral thesis for some psychology PhD candidate who needs to write his dissertation on something.....

FT is already preparing for the meltdown...in fact it has already started.

You have no idea what you're talking about here, but when you find out, you will be mortified and disgusted with yourself. So go ahead, B, knock your stupid self out.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Maybe Seaoat needs an 'Intervention'. lol.

Nekochan

Nekochan

Z also needs an Intervention!

intervention!!!!!! Time!!!!!! LOL Wink

[img]Seaoat  says he is a lifelong republican - Page 2 Click-10[/img]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum