Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

In September, Congressman Trey Radel voted for Republican legislation that would allow states to make food stamp recipients pee in cups to prove they're not on drugs. In October, police busted the Florida Republican on a charge of cocaine possession.

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

He blamed the cocaine possession on his being an alcoholic.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

There needs to be drug testing for Congress. I say make it random testing like the peons have to do and if those asshole politicians flunk the drug test they need to be fired.

I used to work at place that had a strict drug testing program. If you tested negative, they would give you some so you would not be left out.

yes, he is a hypocrite. did you think liberals had the exclusive right to hypocrisy?

LOL

I realize this might also surprise you but there are also gay republicans, black republicans and crooks.

you need to get with the world.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I posted this story here last week......

The dude is a hypocrite....

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I posted this story here last week......

The dude is a hypocrite....
I think that can be said about ALL politicians.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I think all federal employees, including appointees and elected officials should undergo mandatory drug screening, just like they have to do it in the military.

It would be a hoot to see Congress lined up to pee in the bottle. And have observers in the bathroom to make sure they actually stick their puds into the bottles.

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I think all federal employees, including appointees and elected officials should undergo mandatory drug screening, just like they have to do it in the military.

It would be a hoot to see Congress lined up to pee in the bottle. And have observers in the bathroom to make sure they actually stick their puds into the bottles.
Then it may as well apply to anyone that gets a check from the govt. All or none.

2seaoat

I could care less if they are drunk or high. I care rather that they are bought and paid for and will vote to take thirty six bucks a month for food for poor families, but give 85 billion subsidy to large banks and 700 billion to corporate ag business......yep, drinking and getting high is the problem......nope, it is the substance of the legislation which matters.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

PkrBum wrote:
ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I think all federal employees, including appointees and elected officials should undergo mandatory drug screening, just like they have to do it in the military.

Then it may as well apply to anyone that gets a check from the govt. All or none.
I agree...... Except some states now allow folks to toke on a little weed......

I am chuckling on this one. I can only imagine the problems the Marines are having in California with medical marijuana being legal. Well, you know they do not allow service members to use medical marijuana, and you also know their dependents can't have it in base housing.

We were really laying the wood to folks in the 1980s for popping positive and we were lining 'em up like mad to give urine samples. In the late 70s, when you were the duty officer, you couldn't walk around the barracks at MCAS Tustin without smelling the aroma of marijuana smoke. When John Lehman became SECNAV in 1981, he decided enough was enough and instituted a severe crackdown. Even some officers got busted here and there.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum