Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Seaoat says he is a lifelong republican

+4
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
no stress
2seaoat
8 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who here believes seaoat was ever a republican?

Seaoat  says he is a lifelong republican I_vote_lcap65%Seaoat  says he is a lifelong republican I_vote_rcap 65% [ 13 ]
Seaoat  says he is a lifelong republican I_vote_lcap0%Seaoat  says he is a lifelong republican I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Seaoat  says he is a lifelong republican I_vote_lcap35%Seaoat  says he is a lifelong republican I_vote_rcap 35% [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 20

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

He claims to have been a republican... I ain't buying it.

2seaoat

Why don't you ask Gunz....he was here five years ago when I was calling for reductions in the fire department. He knows our discussions, and he knows what he called me. Why don't you ask Tex why she called me a neocon for three years because I thought that John McCain was a better candidate than Barack Obama. Why don't you ask the people I ran against in the mid 90s what party I ran.......why don't you accept the fact that Republicans were never Dixiecrats......they were the antithesis of the Republican party, but when George Wallace brought them over in mass, and the Republican Party became a splinter radical regional party......some of us are not going anywhere. Now you are either a newbie to these forums, or you just cannot accept the fact that Mitten the Kitten is the worse presidential candidate in history.....and by attacking my credentials......maybe my words and concepts can be rendered less powerful. Sorry, I will continue to be a Republican, and you will not define me, nor will those who think they speak for all Republicans. The Republican Party once was the party of intelligence, balanced budgets, and pro business. Now it has been dumbed down, forgotten its core values of fiscal conservatism, and allows our businesses to be stolen from this country as it has become the shill for the wealthy who are destroying America's industrial base.......sorry.....I have been on the PNJ forums for 7 years and I have been dead cinch consistent....and that is what pisses people off.

no stress

no stress

2seaoat wrote:Why don't you ask Gunz....he was here five years ago when I was calling for reductions in the fire department. He knows our discussions, and he knows what he called me. Why don't you ask Tex why she called me a neocon for three years because I thought that John McCain was a better candidate than Barack Obama. Why don't you ask the people I ran against in the mid 90s what party I ran.......why don't you accept the fact that Republicans were never Dixiecrats......they were the antithesis of the Republican party, but when George Wallace brought them over in mass, and the Republican Party became a splinter radical regional party......some of us are not going anywhere. Now you are either a newbie to these forums, or you just cannot accept the fact that Mitten the Kitten is the worse presidential candidate in history.....and by attacking my credentials......maybe my words and concepts can be rendered less powerful. Sorry, I will continue to be a Republican, and you will not define me, nor will those who think they speak for all Republicans. The Republican Party once was the party of intelligence, balanced budgets, and pro business. Now it has been dumbed down, forgotten its core values of fiscal conservatism, and allows our businesses to be stolen from this country as it has become the shill for the wealthy who are destroying America's industrial base.......sorry.....I have been on the PNJ forums for 7 years and I have been dead cinch consistent....and that is what pisses people off.

Yeah, I called Oatie every name in the book for bitching about the fire department. He had a few good points but in the end we had to agree to disagree. I dont know what his love of Obama is all about and I am not really a big fan of Romney, hell I voted for newt to begin with. It's just that I think Obama is worse for the country than Romney and I will not throw my vote away by voting for the dozen or so also rans down the page.

PkrBum wrote:He claims to have been a republican... I ain't buying it.

I am not in a position to question whether he has always been a republican or not, so if he says he is, then who am I to deny it.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:Why don't you ask Gunz....he was here five years ago when I was calling for reductions in the fire department. He knows our discussions, and he knows what he called me. Why don't you ask Tex why she called me a neocon for three years because I thought that John McCain was a better candidate than Barack Obama. Why don't you ask the people I ran against in the mid 90s what party I ran.......why don't you accept the fact that Republicans were never Dixiecrats......they were the antithesis of the Republican party, but when George Wallace brought them over in mass, and the Republican Party became a splinter radical regional party......some of us are not going anywhere. Now you are either a newbie to these forums, or you just cannot accept the fact that Mitten the Kitten is the worse presidential candidate in history.....and by attacking my credentials......maybe my words and concepts can be rendered less powerful. Sorry, I will continue to be a Republican, and you will not define me, nor will those who think they speak for all Republicans. The Republican Party once was the party of intelligence, balanced budgets, and pro business. Now it has been dumbed down, forgotten its core values of fiscal conservatism, and allows our businesses to be stolen from this country as it has become the shill for the wealthy who are destroying America's industrial base.......sorry.....I have been on the PNJ forums for 7 years and I have been dead cinch consistent....and that is what pisses people off.

You need to do a bit more research. George Wallace was never a Republican so I'm not sure how he "brought 'them' over in mass" to anything. If you recall, one of the oldest serving Democrat Senators was a recruiter for the Ku Klux Klan.
Seaoat  says he is a lifelong republican SenatorByrd-1

2seaoat

In 1968 when he ran as an independent for president......it changed the topography of American politics. The mass migration of former Democrats who loved their stable districts which gave them key congressional positions and excellent siting of military bases in their districts saw the strange transmutation of political parties as these strange hybrids developed, until the strange configuration we find today. Sorry, the Democratic party has always been the xenophobic and racist refuge for almost 200 years starting with Jackson......but the key to a Republican in my mind is less government, pro business positions which keep "American" business strong, balanced budgets which include revenues and cuts, and a capable defense investments.

It does not represents fighting two questionable wars on credit cards off budget, it does not involve giving tax breaks during the same period, it does not involve the government sticking their noses in people's private lives, and it does involve getting the most efficient delivery systems for governmental services........what the Republican Party has become is hardly recognizable.

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:In 1968 when he ran as an independent for president......it changed the topography of American politics. The mass migration of former Democrats who loved their stable districts which gave them key congressional positions and excellent siting of military bases in their districts saw the strange transmutation of political parties as these strange hybrids developed, until the strange configuration we find today. Sorry, the Democratic party has always been the xenophobic and racist refuge for almost 200 years starting with Jackson......but the key to a Republican in my mind is less government, pro business positions which keep "American" business strong, balanced budgets which include revenues and cuts, and a capable defense investments.

It does not represents fighting two questionable wars on credit cards off budget, it does not involve giving tax breaks during the same period, it does not involve the government sticking their noses in people's private lives, and it does involve getting the most efficient delivery systems for governmental services........what the Republican Party has become is hardly recognizable.

Glad to see you did some research on George Wallace.

The tax cuts led to RECORD REVENUES, did they not?

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I am a lifelong Republican, too. I voted in the statewide GOP primary in January; and the local GOP primary here in August.

Some Republicans are not wingnuts--it's just the way it is.......

I have been called a RINO in the past--I wear that label proudly......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Gunz wrote:

Yeah, I called Oatie every name in the book for bitching about the fire department. He had a few good points but in the end we had to agree to disagree. I dont know what his love of Obama is all about and I am not really a big fan of Romney, hell I voted for newt to begin with. It's just that I think Obama is worse for the country than Romney and I will not throw my vote away by voting for the dozen or so also rans down the page.

I think you should vote for the Rosanne Barr/Cindy Sheehan ticket. They are listed on the Florida ballot for President, representing the Peace and Freedom Party.

Seaoat  says he is a lifelong republican 2012RoseanneLine-1x11

nadalfan

PkrBum wrote:He claims to have been a republican... I ain't buying it.
No doubt about it. He expresses the same concerns my father did and he was a lifelong republican. It's other republicans that can't seem to see what has happened to the party.

no stress

no stress

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Gunz wrote:

I think you should vote for the Rosanne Barr/Cindy Sheehan ticket. They are listed on the Florida ballot for President, representing the Peace and Freedom Party.

Seaoat  says he is a lifelong republican 2012RoseanneLine-1x11

Those two dont represent anything remotely resembling peace and freedom.

Hes no republican.

I personally think his condition has left him mentally unstable.

perhaps he is heavily medicated

2seaoat

yep.....mentally unstable.....the Soviet regimes best method to dispose of a dissident.......first, if they expose the truth of the brainwashing and the state's position....they will get a one way ticket to the Gulag.

Sorry, lifetime Republican who thinks Mitten the Kitten would never have been accepted by real republicans 30 years ago.....his wartime performance alone never would have made it past the smell test......and his 100 million in a qualified plan.....now that is something I would have expected from Obama coming out of the Daley machine.....but instead we get it from a non drinking Mormon who is a certifiable sociopath who somehow gets a pass. As soon as Newt started laying him out with the truth.....they buried Newt and slandered him.....sorry, I voted for Newt Gingrich, and I will tell the truth right up to election day. Romney is a very bad person.

But you are correct.....I am medicated after reading these threads on some days.....it produces a deep mind numbing feeling like.....really.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Chrissy calling another person mentally unstable? LOL!!

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Chrissy calling another person mentally unstable? LOL!!

oh come on Z. you know damn well that oat is off his rocker over mitts pension plan. it has driven him insane.

hes been going on and on about it ever since it came out. he even accused romney of having something to do with making the laws that allowed him to have his money like that. hes crazy.

Rogue wrote:

oh come on Z. you know damn well that oat is off his rocker over mitts pension plan. it has driven him insane.

hes been going on and on about it ever since it came out. he even accused romney of having something to do with making the laws that allowed him to have his money like that. hes crazy.

Everyone knows you've got a few screws loose.That's nonnegotiable.

I know-right!

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

Everyone knows I'm smarter than you. Thats non-negotiable

2seaoat

I love this place......I am always learning something.....but sometimes it simply is amusing.......I come back for the smiles, especially when I see some trying to explain complex issues. This forum is often a window into the American soul....with all its flaws, it is very revealing.....and that is what makes it priceless for me. It even gets better when some try to rationalize and advance their theories......priceless.

I think he's a republican.. I also see that he's one of the few who will state the facts about the party and a bunch of sheeple don't want to hear it..
This place is going Crazy with anti obama rants and romney just isn't the answer.. he's bush on steroids. 17 of his 24 advisors are bush neocons..

Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

We both know better than that. drunken

Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Rogue wrote:

We both know better than that. drunken

dreams, im so much smarter than you it really isnt even a contest.

you dont have any original thoughts. you best day is pointing out a spelling error LOL

but go ahead. dream on with your grandious self. Ive endured years of your belittling and personally Ive enjoyed being able to speak out, kick your ass on every topic and know that you and your group thinkers couldnt ban me, delete my replies.

its all been very good for me.

Thanks to my daddy Wink .

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Lurch wrote:I think he's a republican.. I also see that he's one of the few who will state the facts about the party and a bunch of sheeple don't want to hear it..
This place is going Crazy with anti obama rants and romney just isn't the answer.. he's bush on steroids. 17 of his 24 advisors are bush neocons..

I am trying to figure out which poster is going to have a melt-down first on election night and how it will be manifested..... This very forum could be used as a doctoral thesis for some psychology PhD candidate who needs to write his dissertation on something.....

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Lurch wrote:I think he's a republican.. I also see that he's one of the few who will state the facts about the party and a bunch of sheeple don't want to hear it..

I am trying to figure out which poster is going to have a melt-down first on election night and how it will be manifested..... This very forum could be used as a doctoral thesis for some psychology PhD candidate who needs to write his dissertation on something.....

FT is already preparing for the meltdown...in fact it has already started.

Rogue wrote:
dreams, im so much smarter than you it really isnt even a contest.

you dont have any original thoughts. you best day is pointing out a spelling error LOL

but go ahead. dream on with your grandious self. Ive endured years of your belittling and personally Ive enjoyed being able to speak out, kick your ass on every topic and know that you and your group thinkers couldnt ban me, delete my replies.

its all been very good for me.

Thanks to my daddy Wink .

I can solve this issue for yall. I can send each of yall a test with similar questions such as on the SAT. Take the test and send it back for grading.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum