Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Donald Trump Needs to Go. And No, We Can’t Wait Until November

+4
zsomething
RealLindaL
PkrBum
Floridatexan
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

What do you make of this trouble he had drinking water from an ordinary glass? Some on twitter said he needed a full neurological workup (even before this, no doubt) others said they had relatives who did that and it was a sign of dementia.

Maybe he can use this as an excuse to resign due to medical conditions and save himself the embarrassment of losing the election? Do we want to run against Pence/Barr or whomever?

zsomething

PkrBum wrote:It's mental illness to continually assign your subjective attributes to people that you wish to malign for political convenience.

Oh, the irony and lack of self-awareness.  Smile

Weird that you mention mental illness, because a friend of mine who has a background in psychology peeked in here to see something I  read, and she said, "Wow, that guy who follows you around is sad."   And I said, "Yeah, he's pathetic."   And she said, "No, I mean he's sad.   Like, depressed and needs clinical help."     She said nobody would stay around a place where they're despised, fighting battles that they never have any hope of winning, unless they're punishing themselves because of guilt over something.  You've got a masochistic need to get publicly humiliated for making a fool of yourself because you think you deserve it, and this is your weird way of avoiding your real troubles.

And I said, "You sure?   I think he's just an asshole, and uncommonly stupid and brainwashed."

And she said, "Yeah, that too."  

Anyway, we agreed that anybody around you is very unlucky.

He's not a nazi..

Well, he probably doesn't have a uniform or anything, they probably don't make 'em in that size, but he does keep a lot of people with Nazi mentalities around him, and Nazis do seem to love him for some reason so they seem to think he's one... and he does say they're "fine people."   Sorry I ain't a big slack-cutter, but if you sympathize with Nazis at all, I'm gonna pitch you in the box with 'em because that's a nuance-of-description I just flat-out don't give a damn about.

One of many reasons I don't like you much, you appeaser prick.

Anyway, if you think he's not a Nazi, you better go tell that to the racists, 'cuz they sure as hell think he's one of 'em.

he didn't gas anyone...

You like being wrong, don't you?

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2020/06/trump-dc-protest-tear-gas-park-police/

https://www.vox.com/2020/6/5/21281604/lafayette-square-white-house-tear-gas-protest

Not only does the sonofabitch use gas and assorted other such weapons against Americans exercising their first amendment rights, which SHOULD piss you off if you're actually a Libertarian and not just a phony posing bootlicker, but he also gets off on it.   He finds it "beautiful."

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/trump-praises-law-enforcement-response-in-minneapolis-says-confronting-bigotry-will-go-very-easily-at-event-in-dallas/ar-BB15lOk3?li=BBnbfcL&ocid=hplocalnews

it's a fucking virus...

And if he'd been quicker about dealing with it and taken in more seriously, and hadn't handicapped us by gutting pandemic-addressing task forces that had been put in place by the previous administration, it wouldn't be nearly as big a problem as it is now, both for the economy and for the six-figure death toll.   I know you'll be an apologist for anything this fuck does because being contrary to the-people-you-don't-like-but-insist-on-hanging-around-because-you-apparently-have-no-friends-or-family (or, god forbid, you like us better than them) seems to be something you can't even help yourself from doing, but you aren't honest at all about this virus or how he's dealt with it.  He let what could have been a small, contained problem become a huge one because he gave it free roaming time, and he took away the safeguards that had been put in place to deal with such a situation if it arose.  

It's like saying "It's a fucking fire" to defend a guy who cut off the water and let it burn for hours before deciding to pull the alarm.

I get it that you're too goddamned weak to ever admit any of us are right about anything even when it's insane to deny it -- that's the kind of pitiful low-character scrap of nothing you are -- but c'mon, you cannot try to make a case that Trump's done a good job with dealing with the pandemic.

and  "fine people" is mischaracterized laughably.

Yeah, it has... by people like you who desperately try to parse it out so you can pretend it means something other than  what it means.

You defend Trump's weakness because you see a lot of yourself in him, but the fact is he -- like you -- abuses everyone around him, and will side with anyone who defends him, no matter how vile.   He cannot find fault with anyone who likes him.  When he sees it's getting him bad enough P.R. that it's endangering him, he'll backpedal  (he's thrown just about everyone who ever stood up for him under the bus when it's been expedient), but he saw the fucking marchers seig-heiling and yelling "Jews will not replace us" and he very aggressively defended them and said they were "fine people" and that those who opposed them were "bad."

You can try to fold that into whatever mental origami you want, but it's not going to fool anyone who objectively watched him.

You're not doing well. I almost feel sorry for you...

Yeah, spare me the bullshit, bitch.   My life's not so bad that I'm struggling to hang around people I don't like and who don't like me.  You're a better target for pity... but you're such an abusive sonofawhore that it's not worth wasting any on you.

You really need to get out of here and find some way to deal with your problems that doesn't involve us.  Nobody here is responsible for you fucking up your life.  And it's just dragging on.  Nothing you're doing here is making you happier, and it makes you look sick.  I'm not without compassion for a wounded animal, but you've worn me out.   Every time I've tried being nice to you I ended up stabbed in the back for it, so, fuck ya.  Crawl off, find a hole, you ain't my problem.

it appears that you've adopted the dnc narrative as a voice in your head. You're an easy comrade.

I don't even know what "the DNC" says, I don't think I've ever logged into their website and I avoid all mailing lists.  If their "narrative" matches mine then it's probably because they've been watching the same psychotic train-wreck "president" and came to the same inescapable conclusions without having Hannity and Tucker tell them "don't believe what you see and hear, just believe what we tell you."

Now that's about all the talking I'm gonna bother doing to you from now on.   There's no point in it, but I stubbornly keep thinking I can get you to stop doing this to yourself and making us watch it.  You're sick and you won't get help.   But buddy, rest assure, you need some.  You got some shit you're doing this instead of dealing with, and you're not helping yourself.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

othershoe1030 wrote:What do you make of this trouble he had drinking water from an ordinary glass? Some on twitter said he needed a full neurological workup (even before this, no doubt) others said they had relatives who did that and it was a sign of dementia.

Maybe he can use this as an excuse to resign due to medical conditions and save himself the embarrassment of losing the election? Do we want to run against Pence/Barr or whomever?

Donald Trump Needs to Go. And No, We Can’t Wait Until November - Page 2 Eaa1lhpWsAEkKJ0?format=jpg&name=small

OK, so that's just an aggravated description of his basic physiology and personality...

And remember that little unplanned trip to Walter Reed last year? Looks to me like he suffered a stroke.

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/11/18/20970407/trump-walter-reed-hospital-trip-explained

And there was that incident when Pence was called back to the White House in July, 2019 before takeoff to give a speech on addiction in NH, for which no valid explanation was given.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/07/02/politics/mike-pence-confusion-new-hampshire/index.html

And:

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

FRI, JUN 12TH, 2020 BY JASON EASLEY

88% Of Americans Say The Country Is In Crisis Under Trump

A new poll from Navigator Research found that nearly 90% of Americans think that the country is in crisis under Trump.

The graphic from Navigator Research:

Nearly nine in ten Americans believe that the country is in crisis generally.

While Democrats are most likely to believe the country is in crisis (96%), the sentiment is shared by four in five Republicans (79%). pic.twitter.com/BQQBrzqkmx

— Navigator Research (@NavigatorSurvey) June 12, 2020

94% of respondents believe that the pandemic is a major problem, and 93% think the protests are a major problem or a crisis.

The country almost universally believes that it is in crisis under Trump, which is bad news for Trump who is trying to sell the idea that the pandemic is a problem of the past, and the protests requiring a military deployment against US citizens.

The consensus on the crisis plays into the theme and message of the Joe Biden campaign. Biden’s calls for accountability and normalcy should be music the voters’ ears.

It is rare to find 88% agreement on any issue in a political poll, but Republicans, Democrats, and Independents almost unanimously agree that the United States of America is in crisis with Donald Trump as president.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/06/12/88-of-americans-say-the-country-is-in-crisis-under-trump.html?fbclid=IwAR15d15kKW9jmV3j5Q_wEGuUaRhlRpa4osalYDpZtOjETLBFJkunNvd54oo

PkrBum

PkrBum

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2018/04/18/daily-202-new-coalition-aims-to-improve-democratic-messaging-against-trump/5ad6951530fb046acf7bccee/

zsomething

othershoe1030 wrote:What do you make of this trouble he had drinking water from an ordinary glass? Some on twitter said he needed a full neurological workup (even before this, no doubt) others said they had relatives who did that and it was a sign of dementia.

Trump has dementia in his family. His father had Alzheimer's, so Trump's always had a major fear of it. But, frankly, Trump has been insane his entire life (he's said to have the most extreme narcissism humans can get, and is a sociopath in the bargain), so it's hard to tell when a lunatic is getting dementia. And it's almost irrelevant, really... it's like, "Now he's crazy?"

I think people may be making more of the ramp and water thing than it is -- the dude's just weird, highly neurotic and childish, and he's a very weak guy, never done much exercise other than golf, which is mostly riding around in a cart. He's not used to what normal people have to deal with, like stairs and ramps and such, so it's hard to tell what's "normal" for him... what's a sign of decline and what's just a case of being "weirdly socialized." I don't think he's ever been comfortable with stairs... too much like "effort." I think he probably does have some dementia (he does stand really weird, like a centaur with no back on it, which can be a sign of frontal lobe problems) but I don't think he'd ever allow it to be an excuse for getting him out of office... his ego would never let him.

More likely he'll cheat as hard as he can, and if he can't rig the election, he'll lose and claim it was rigged against him. His base already believes this hogwash that he's the victim of a "deep state conspiracy" because they think it's out-of-bounds that his fiddling with Russia was investigated in the first place, and that a couple of agents "Yeah, I don't like him" chatting amounts to conspiracy... it doesn't take much to get conservatives seeing ghosts, especially when they want to see them so badly. Cultists love portraying themselves as the victims of conspiracies. Then, when he's voted out, he'll claim "illegal aliens" or somebody did it and he'll go back to what his plan was originally when he thought he'd lose in 2016 -- set up a right-wing-conspiracy TV network that's even worse than FOX and keep making money off of his crazy cultists. The right's tested the waters with shit like InfoWars and OAN and Epoch Times and such, and they've figured out their base craves crazystuff, like a televangelist audience. They're not about to let something as lucrative as that slip away...

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Always hoping for a sooner than planned exit for donny. I hadn't seen the ramp thing before, just watched it and noticed that his uncomfortableness with it includes his always leading with his left foot, like a toddler. Progressing from the "one foot lead" to alternate feet when climbing or descending stairs is a marker of a maturing nervous system in children. That's one observation. How many adults do we know who only lead with one foot? Of course he doesn't do this when climbing the stairs into the plane.

Another thing I pin a feeble hope on is that he really hates losers, hates to lose himself, so I'm wondering if, even in his self delusional bubble, he can see the writing on the wall pointing to his major and decisive loss in November? He may not want to have to face an overwhelmingly blue electoral map on all networks? Let Pence run and blame Pence's loss on being a poor campaigner with no responsibility on his part for messing everything up so dramatically? Of course, he'll probably not be able to pass up going to rallies so all bets are off.

zsomething

othershoe1030 wrote:Always hoping for a sooner than planned exit for donny. I hadn't seen the ramp thing before, just watched it and noticed that his uncomfortableness with it includes his always leading with his left foot, like a toddler. Progressing from the "one foot lead" to alternate feet when climbing or descending stairs is a marker of a maturing nervous system in children. That's one observation. How many adults do we know who only lead with one foot? Of course he doesn't do this when climbing the stairs into the plane.

Yeah, the way he goes down a ramp reminds me of one of these toys:

He just kind of toddles down with gravity pulling him.  Given that stance that he has, leaning forward all the time (depicted in FloridaTexan's post above), he's kinda top-heavy, so he may just be being extra careful.  I think the guy's off-balance, if nothing else.  

Another thing I pin a feeble hope on is that he really hates losers, hates to lose himself, so I'm wondering if, even in his self delusional bubble, he can see the writing on the wall pointing to his major and decisive loss in November? He may not want to have to face an overwhelmingly blue electoral map on all networks? Let Pence run and blame Pence's loss on being a poor campaigner with no responsibility on his part for messing everything up so dramatically? Of course, he'll probably not be able to pass up going to rallies so all bets are off.

That's a possibility, although I doubt his ego would let him back out.  And I don't think he'll ever actually believe he'll lose.   I have this theory that Trump thinks he's somehow "favored" by nature, that everything'll always work out well for him.  I don't think he actually believes in God -- that's just something handy to control the rubes -- but he does believe in his superiority, to a superhuman degree.  I think that's why he ignored the virus for so long -- he just figured "it'll fix itself because everything always works out for me, I'm lucky!" or whatever.  So I think that whatever the polls say, Trump's mania will lead him to believe that he's going to be elected just by some form of divine providence.

The GOP is probably panicking and would love to get him out and give Pence a shot instead, but they have such a weird battered-wife/Stockholm-syndrome thing for this goof that I'm not sure they'll stand up to him.

Really, I think that, through Trump, the GOP has gotten a good look at their base, and it scares them.  The whole conservative base isn't crazy-conspiracy-cooks or hardcore racists... but a big enough percentage of them are that if they don't play up to that faction then they'll never win national offices again.  They're being held hostage to the worst people in America... and while they can't afford to not cater to them, they know that catering to them is driving away the faction of conservatives who are still decent people.  Trump's kind of landed them in a trap.  And I don't see that they really have any way out of it.  If they ever get some guts and say, "We don't want bigots anymore!" and really take a real non-wishy-washy stand against 'em, their party will shrink too much to be a national player.

zsomething

Jon Stewart, making some great points: https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2020/06/15/magazine/jon-stewart-interview.html?smtyp=cur

This is a cycle, and I feel that in some ways, the issue is that we’re addressing the wrong problem. We continue to make this about the police — the how of it. How can they police? Is it about sensitivity and de-escalation training and community policing? All that can make for a less-egregious relationship between the police and people of color. But the how isn’t as important as the why, which we never address. The police are a reflection of a society. They’re not a rogue alien organization that came down to torment the black community. They’re enforcing segregation. Segregation is legally over, but it never ended. The police are, in some respects, a border patrol, and they patrol the border between the two Americas. We have that so that the rest of us don’t have to deal with it. Then that situation erupts, and we express our shock and indignation. But if we don’t address the anguish of a people, the pain of being a people who built this country through forced labor — people say, ‘‘I’m tired of everything being about race.’’ Well, imagine how [expletive] exhausting it is to live that.

Look, every advancement toward equality has come with the spilling of blood. Then, when that’s over, a defensiveness from the group that had been doing the oppressing. There’s always this begrudging sense that black people are being granted something, when it’s white people’s lack of being able to live up to the defining words of the birth of the country that is the problem. There’s a lack of recognition of the difference in our system. Chris Rock used to do a great bit: ‘‘No white person wants to change places with a black person. They don’t even want to exchange places with me, and I’m rich.’’ It’s true. There’s not a white person out there who would want to be treated like even a successful black person in this country. And if we don’t address the why of that treatment, the how is just window dressing. You know, we’re in a bizarre time of quarantine. White people lasted six weeks and then stormed a state building with rifles, shouting: ‘‘Give me liberty! This is causing economic distress! I’m not going to wear a mask, because that’s tyranny!’’ That’s six weeks versus 400 years of quarantining a race of people. The policing is an issue, but it’s the least of it. We use the police as surrogates to quarantine these racial and economic inequalities so that we don’t have to deal with them.

Imagine the anguish of living in a country that profited off the forced labor of your ancestors, and is still having this conversation: ‘‘Hey, do you think we should fly the flag of the people that fought to enslave your ancestors? What do you guys think of that? Good idea or bad idea?’’ And then you hear, ‘‘It’s history.’’ It’s not history! It’s hagiography. If you go down there and read the plaques on the Confederate monuments, they aren’t, ‘‘This [expletive] thought he could enslave people based on the color of their skin.’’ That’s not what the plaque says. The plaque honors them! Enraging doesn’t begin to describe it.

But in a way, Donald Trump’s presidency has been a positive, because it shows that American democratic exceptionalism is not a birthright. He’s like a white-hat hacker. You go: ‘‘I think we’ve done a great job of building a safeguarded system. Could you test the vulnerabilities?’’ The hacker goes — boop, boop, boop — ‘‘I’m in through the back door, and I stole all your information.’’ With Donald Trump it’s like: ‘‘We have a very fair and impartial judiciary. What do you think, Donald?” He goes — boop, boop, boop — ‘‘Actually, if I move some people around, I can turn it into a corrupt partisan affair.’’ And I used to talk about how ‘‘The Daily Show’’ was a refinery. We would take unrefined material in the morning and try to create something relatively palatable by the end of the day. Some days we created a beautiful blended whiskey. Other days we created rotgut. We had a system to try and address that challenge. And that’s just a dopey show! Within the government, they’ve instead created a system to insulate themselves and propagate their own interests. And I think the root of that is the for-profit incentivization of the industrial-political complex

Are the controversial things that President Trump says structurally motivated? Do you believe he’s thinking on that level?

I think he understands very well — and the right understands very well — that undermining the credibility of the institutions that people look to for help defining and making sense of reality is the key to bending reality to your will. It’s a wonderful rhetorical trick. He had a great one on Memorial Day weekend: ‘‘We’re getting great reviews on our pandemic response. But of course, not getting credit for it.’’ The twisted logic of that: If you’re getting great reviews, I’m pretty sure that’s considered credit. It’s like saying, ‘‘I’m being praised, but of course I won’t be praised for it.’’ Language is utterly meaningless. Everything is placed into its category in the tribal war and who its real victims are: Donald Trump and his minions. Poor little billionaire president who can’t catch a break. It’s incredible. Are we all just extras in this guy’s movie? But I do feel as if his approach has worked for him his whole life.

He did become president.

Right. He’s a man who has suffered no consequences. His is a recklessness born of experience. He’s like a malevolent Mr. Magoo. He always knows the I-beam is going to swing down and the building is going to collapse — but who cares, because he’ll walk out unscathed. That’s what he has learned.

That "Mr. Magoo" reference is pretty much what I was talking about earlier -- Trump believes whatever disaster he creates, he'll magically come out of it okay. And that's all he cares about.

I wanna look at this one again, because it's at the core of so much of what's screwed up in this country:

I think he understands very well — and the right understands very well — that undermining the credibility of the institutions that people look to for help defining and making sense of reality is the key to bending reality to your will

This is what the right is really running on now -- propaganda. They've created a fantasyland and it's got very little to do with reality, but they've trained their followers so insidiously (and brilliantly, if you forget how evil it is) to distrust the very institutions that could wise them up. They've turned everything into a cult, where the enemy is (A) the "mainstream media", and (B) the "deep state," and (C) any political rival... so that not only will a Trump cultist trust nothing coming from any of those sources, they'll also cling even harder to the propaganda that fights against those sources.

Things like FOX News, OAN, Breitbart, Epoch Times, loads and loads of people making a living on YouTube serving up absolute swill -- all of that is pure crazy, and yet the right snarfs it up like Halloween candy. Why? Because the real reality is so harsh to them.

The real reality of the right is fucking Mississippi and Alabama and Kentucky and Tennessee -- decades of conservative policies getting you decades of the shit end of any stick you can name. And if yo' daddy told you to be Republican and all the rest of it, you don't wanna look at that, you wanna look at some glorious alternate-history where your team ain't colossal fuckups. So, you go to FOX, you go to OAN, you look up some jackass on Joe Rogan and you not only believe their bullshit, you disbelieve any other source because you don't want them to be true.

So, there's no reachin' 'em. If you even try they just fight back against you harder.

It's evil, but it's ingenious. You just nudge the lil' idiots into a rabbithole and watch 'em scurry as far down it as they can go on their own.

Floridatexan likes this post

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Trump Organization Begs For Rent Forgiveness For Florida Golf Course

By Farron Cousins -June 21, 2020

Donald Trump’s golf course in Palm Beach County is currently pleading with County officials to forgive their monthly lease/rent payments during the pandemic. These payments, which total $88,000 per month, go to the County due to the fact that Trump is leasing the land from them. As millions of American struggle to pay their rent each month, the President’s billion dollar business wants a break that they aren’t willing to give others. Ring of Fire’s Farron Cousins discusses this.

Transcript:

*This transcript was generated by a third-party transcription software company, so please excuse any typos.

Millions upon millions of Americans have been struggling, trying to figure out how they’re going to pay their rent or pay their mortgage every month, since this pandemic began. More than 40 million Americans have already lost their jobs as a result of the pandemic and even in the areas where things are reopening, people are able to go back to work. We’re now seeing a resurgence of the virus and a lot of those places that had reopened are having to re shut back down. The bottom line is that the American people still need relief and the federal government isn’t giving them anything. They got a one time check, two months ago of 1200 bucks, assuming they made less than 75 grand a year. That’s what they got and that was supposed to last them 10 weeks. You know, the Trump administration defended it. Democrats defended it. It was crap.

It was absolute crap. No mortgage relief, no rent relief, nothing to actually help these people not lose their homes or their businesses that they have to pay these monthly fees for or else they lose the building. But you know who is out there fighting for rent relief and mortgage relief? Oh, not, not for the public, but, but for themselves, Donald Trump and his kids. Reports this week show that Donald Trump’s organization, which is run by his two idiot sons, Don jr. and Eric are begging the County of Palm Beach here in the state of Florida to suspend their monthly rent payments, lease payments of $88,000 per month during the pandemic, because that’s just too much money. They can’t afford their monthly lease payment to Palm Beach County and for those who aren’t familiar, this is for Donald Trump’s Trump international golf club in Palm Beach County.

The property that they sit on was leased from Palm Beach County for a period of 99 years and the current lease payment is $88,000 per month. The state of Florida has closed down their golf courses. They are not yet reopened and so Trump international says, we don’t want to pay $88,000 a month. Can you please do something for us? We’re not pulling in money. So how in God’s name, can you expect us to pay out money? That’s just crazy talk, isn’t it? You know what? I hope you don’t get relief from this. I honestly truly do not, for so many reasons, but the most important of which is the fact that you, the Trump administration, the man who owns this golf course, that is begging, begging Palm beach County to forgive their lease payments each month, you could have done something. You could have issued an executive order that immediately suspended rent and mortgage payments coast to coast, border to border and Alaska and Hawaii, not a single rent or mortgage payment during the pandemic, you could have signed an executive order.

You could have told Steve Mnuchin at the treasury department to enact that policy. You could have done so many things to give us the same kind of relief that you yourself are now seeking, but you didn’t. So I hope you fail. I hope they slip, slap you with those $88,000 payments and if you’re even a minute late on it, I hope they foreclose. And I hope you lose your golf course. And I hope they kick your ass out of Florida. That’s what I hope for you. Not for me, but on behalf of every single person who doesn’t know how they’re going to pay their bills tomorrow, or when July 1st comes around, or even when June 1st and May 1st came around. Americans are suffering and the suffering is getting worse and your part of the reason the suffering is getting worse. And you have the audacity to think that we’re not going to find out that you’re down there with Palm Beach County officials on your knees, begging them. Please don’t make me pay $88,000. I can’t afford my rent this month. You take care of the people in this country first and if you do that for them, then yeah, I’m okay with you getting your rent payments suspended for the rest of this pandemic. But not, not if a single person in this country loses their residence because they couldn’t pay their rent or mortgage due to the pandemic. If that happens, you should get nothing.

https://trofire.com/2020/06/21/trump-organization-begs-for-rent-forgiveness-for-florida-golf-course/

Telstar and zsomething like this post

zsomething

Well, shit.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/06/26/trump-putin-bounty-us-troops.html

FRI, JUN 26TH, 2020 BY JASON EASLEY
Trump Knew Putin Put A Bounty On US Troops And Did Nothing

Via: The New York Times:

American intelligence officials have concluded that a Russian military intelligence unit secretly offered bounties to Taliban-linked militants for killing coalition forces in Afghanistan — including targeting American troops — amid the peace talks to end the long-running war there, according to officials briefed on the matter.

he United States concluded months ago that the Russian unit, which has been linked to assassination attempts and other covert operations in Europe intended to destabilize the West or take revenge on turncoats, had covertly offered rewards for successful attacks last year.

….

The intelligence finding was briefed to President Trump, and the White House’s National Security Council discussed the problem at an interagency meeting in late March, the officials said.

Putin placed a bounty on the heads of US troops in Afghanistan that was collected upon by militants, and Donald Trump has done nothing in response.

Trump wouldn’t stand up to Putin on Russian election interference in 2016, and he is rolling over even as Putin is paying for US troops to be killed in Afghanistan. The families of those service members who Russia paid the bounty on deserve to know why Trump has let Putin pay for the murder of the loved ones with no consequences.

Boy, the people who thought "Fast and Furious" was bad are going to be ENRAGED about this one.

Floridatexan, Telstar and RealLindaL like this post

PkrBum

PkrBum

zsomething

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Okay, so the strategy to combat the guy who's running against Donald Fucking Trump is going to be using old clips that paint him as a "liar."

Donald Trump Needs to Go. And No, We Can’t Wait Until November - Page 2 Tenor

Donald Trump Needs to Go. And No, We Can’t Wait Until November - Page 2 Source

Donald Trump Needs to Go. And No, We Can’t Wait Until November - Page 2 Giphy

GOOD FUCKING LUCK WITH THAT, YOU OBLIVIOUS PIMPLEDICK!!!!!  Laughing   Laughing   Laughing  

That clicking you keep hearing?  That's you being COMPLETELY OUT OF AMMO!!!

Hoooo, lord, you stupid, stupid pitiful little man! Very Happy   Ohhhh, my GOD, you really think you've got something!   I know there's a double-standard but sheeeeeeeeeyit, I really don't think that's gonna save y'all from anybody who's got more than two functioning brain cells to clack together!   Laughing

Hey, here's a good idea, I'm pretty sure this is a winner -- say that Biden has... mmmf!....  silly-looking hair!

Floridatexan and Telstar like this post

PkrBum

PkrBum

Painting? Lmao... stay tuned comrade. He's got a 5 decade record and has been wrong on almost every important issue. Segregation, busing, crime bill, NAFTA, patriot act, Iraq, Iran deal, Libya... etc. I'm still wondering how they'll get him out of a live debate. But you do you and fall in line like you're told. Vote for a guy that you couldn't in good conscience allow to drive a school bus.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

zsomething likes this post

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

All the Lying

by Abby Zimet, Further columnist
Thursday, August 13, 2020

Sharpiegate. Getty Image

Finally. After over 20,000 lies during his 174 years besmirching the office, a patriot and real live journalist went to the duplicitous belly of the beast during its daily hate speech, soon after some slimy birther crap about Kamala Harris. "Mr. President," asked HuffPost White House correspondent S.V. Dáte, "after three and a half years, do you regret at all, all the lying you’ve done to the American people?” Trump, dazed and confused: “All the what?” Dáte, cool as truth: “All the lying, all the dishonesty.” Trump, deer in the headlights: “Who has done?” Dáte, very calmly: “You have done...Tens of thousands...." Trump paused, stuttered, quickly moved on to another reporter, who unforgivably obliged him by asking some escape-hatch question about payroll taxes. Really?!? When WaPo fact-checkers had to create the new category Bottomless Pinocchios, beyond Four Pinocchios - no other politician has qualified but he's got 14 so far, nobody's ever seen anything like it - because #TrumpLiesEverytimeHeSpeaks and #TrumpLiesAmericansDie? The Bottomless Pinocchios were born last month, on a day when Trump made 62 false claims, about half in an interview with bestie Sean Hannity; by then, he'd also spewed over 1,000 untruths about coronavirus.

For years, the lies have horrified Dáte, an Indian-American journalist who long worked in Florida after graduating from Stanford, also runs NPR's Washington desk, and cites the just-the-facts training that makes many journalists leery of the "l" word to denote an untruth that can be "an exaggeration. Or a random fabrication. Or a dramatic embellishment. Or a deliberate lie." Whatever: It's "astonishing" that any time "the president of the United States opens his mouth, odds are that the words that tumble forth are false." In a lengthy January piece about the corrosive effect of Trump's lies, Dáte describes justone day's lies - about Miss Ukraine, the economy, the wall, trade, Pelosi, fictional new auto plants - to note that, over 33 years covering Congress, NASA, city halls, criminal courts, he's never met anyone who lies so much. This, he predicts, will be Trump's place in history books: "The impeached president who made up the most stuff, pretty much all day, pretty much every day." Because the White House press corps has been complicit, Dáte argues, "If truth is to win post-Trump, it will have to be the American public that makes it so....Average citizens (will) have to decide that lying is unacceptable in our governance." And because after his moment of truth-telling he'll likely never be seen, gulag-style, in the White House again, his colleagues will have to grow a spine. It's way past due.

https://www.commondreams.org/further/2020/08/13/all-lying-2

Telstar and zsomething like this post

Telstar

Telstar

When someone asks an honest question, IPOTUS pretends not to hear it. He needs to go.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

FB comment:

Reposting! No debate, it’s as clear as day!

Ava DuVernay says it loud and plain:

"There is no debate anymore. There’s no room for it in my book. We either make this happen. Or literally, more of us perish. People are dying. Someone I love died. This virus is real. If it hasn’t visited your doorstep, it will. Oh but, Kamala did this or she didn’t do that. I hear you. I know. And I don’t care. Because what she DIDN’T DO is abandon citizens in a pandemic, rip babies from their mother’s arms at the border, send federal troops to terrorize protestors, manufacture new ways to suppress Black and Brown votes, actively disrespect Indigenous people and land, traffic in white supremacist rhetoric in an effort to stir racist violence at every turn, attempt to dismantle most American democratic systems of checks and balance, degrade women all day everyday, infect the Supreme Court with another misogynist hack, demolish America’s standing on climate, actively cultivate and further white supremacist structures and systems across all aspects of American daily life. I mean, that’s what she DIDN’T do. So I don’t wanna hear anything bad about her. It doesn’t matter to me. Vote them in and then let’s hold them accountable. Anything other than that is insanity. It’s ego. It’s against our own interests. It’s selfish. It’s disrespectful to our elders. It’s nonsense. It’s talking to hear yourself talk. This is a matter of life or death. We need all our energy focused. This is a fight for more than can be expressed here. There is no debate anymore. Not for me anyway." #voteblue2020

zsomething

Just because I heard some asshole back there farting something about a school bus...

Meanwhile, I'm not even sure Trump knows how to drive at all, other than a golf cart. And from the way he handles that, driving it on the green because he's too lazy to walk a few feet, I wouldn't let him near a Corvette.

And there's no way he'd be able to ride a bicycle.

zsomething

THIS!   THIS is the height of how fucking STUPID Trump fans can be!   I don't think they thought this through very much.

https://patriotdepot.com/trump-45-caliber-cartridge-silver/?utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=trump45calibercartridge&utm_content=trump45calibercartridge&gclid=Cj0KCQjwvvj5BRDkARIsAGD9vlJEBdWtWuy9lP0rdCH5iH5V1B6YPdRFtWpGR34du2LNmTFtwzDdW1waAmTOEALw_wcB

Donald Trump Needs to Go. And No, We Can’t Wait Until November - Page 2 Trump_45_with_come_and_take_it__18541.1561565971-3__35523.1563468908

These ammosexuals have so much of their identity wrapped up in what is viewed as just a tool by those who really use them that they've decided that the best way to show their love and adoration and loyalty is TO PUT DONALD TRUMP'S NAME ON A BULLET!

lol!

Fucking hell. If you or I wrote that putz's name on a cartridge the Secret Service would be at our door in no time -- and likely rightfully so -- and these fuckers are selling them to people! Probably doing good business, too, knowing how dumb that base is.

I mean, I get it, he's the 45th president and it's a .45 cartridge and all, but still... putting somebody's name on a bullet only really says one thing, and it ain't flattering.

Oh well... he's got the caliber of fans he deserves, I reckon. Eeeeediotssss.

RealLindaL likes this post

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Trump's sister bitterly criticizes him in conversations secretly recorded by her niece Mary Trump

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/22/politics/maryanne-trump-barry-donald-trump-mary-trump/index.html

The 8 most sensational quotes from secret recordings of Trump's sister

The candid rebukes of the president by Maryanne Trump Barry were published by the Washington Post on Saturday.

By JORDAN MULLER

08/22/2020 10:45 PM EDT

Donald Trump “has no principles” and people “can’t trust him” according to his eldest sister, the first rebuke of the president from any of his siblings to be made public since he took office.

In secretly recorded audio published by the Washington Post on Saturday, Maryanne Trump Barry, a retired federal judge, talks candidly to the president's niece, Mary Trump, about her relationship with her brother, apparently unaware that she is being recorded.

The president’s niece has held longstanding animosity toward her uncle and recently released a tell-all book claiming the president cheated on his college entrance exams, among other revelations. The recordings' release comes as many members of the Trump family are scheduled to speak at the Republican National Convention next week.

But Barry had been silent about her brother until portions of the recordings and transcripts from 2018 and 2019 were published.

In response to the report's publication, Trump said in a statement released by the White House: "Every day it’s something else, who cares."

Here are some of the most notable quotes from the recordings:

“I’m talking too freely, but you know. The change of stories. The lack of preparation. The lying. Holy sh-t.”
Barry said this in describing her brother's conduct in running his administration since he was elected president in 2016.

“He has no principles.”
Barry, who as a federal judge had ruled on immigration cases, said this about the Trump administration’s policy of separating migrant children from their parents at the southern border. “All he wants to do his appeal to his base,” she added.

“He doesn’t read.”
Barry said this in response to a question from her niece about what the president reads. Trump has reportedly skipped reading daily intelligence briefings, instead relying on oral reports and visual aids.

“Donald is cruel.”
Barry told her niece this while discussing the ongoing conflict between her and her brother since the 1980s, according to the Post.

“He was a brat.”
Barry said this in explaining to her niece that she often did Trump’s homework for him and that he paid someone to take his SAT exams for him.

“You can’t trust him.”
Barry said this during a discussion about Trump’s business bankruptcies. Companies led by Trump have filed for bankruptcy six times.

“He once tried to take credit for me.”
Barry said this in reference to her appointment by then-President Ronald Reagan to a federal judgeship in New Jersey. Barry had asked Trump to tell his personal attorney, Roy Cohn, a friend of Reagan’s, to plead her case for the appointment, but maintains she had risen to the position on merit.

“It was all about him.”
Barry said this about Trump’s speech at their father’s funeral in 1999. “Donald was the only one who didn’t speak about Dad,” she added. Barry reportedly did not attend the funeral service for their brother, Robert, which Trump held at the White House on Friday.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/08/22/wapo-trumps-sister-said-he-has-no-morals-people-cant-trust-him-400224

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 4]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum