Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Even if we hate Donald Trump, we have to be fair. It does look like Donald Trump is a friend to queers

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I think that was made clear last night.

What say you?

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Only thing is, what are Brother Carl and the WEBY gang gonna think about this. They love Trump but hate queers. lol

Sal

Sal

I don't see any reason not to take the man at his word.

His word is his bond.

BTW, would this be a good thing or a bad thing, Bob?

I can't keep up.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Saul Alinsky wrote:I don't see any reason not to take the man at his word.

His word is his bond.

BTW, would this be a good thing or a bad thing, Bob?

I can't keep up.

Well, if you're an evangelical, like Brother Carl/WEBY AND the same evangelicals Trump also pandered to in last night's speech, then under ordinary circumstances this would be a bad thing and your head would be spinning.

HOWEVER, we would have thought the same thing when he said McCain wasn't a hero because he got caught, when he mocked a disabled journalist, when he mocked the looks of a female candidate, when he talked back to Fox News star Megyn Kelly and all the rest.
So my guess is this. Since he also praised the evangelicals, they will probably go along with him on the queers. I know intuitively that seems very wrong, but so does all of this shit. lol

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

But remember back when I was trying to tell you what a dilemma he would now be in?  He has to both hold on to the wingnuts AND try to get more of the other vote at the same time.  Now we see how he's gonna do it.  He's gonna pander to BOTH the wingnuts and the anti-wingnuts SIMULTANEOUSLY.  lol
Time will tell whether it works or not.

2seaoat

A scared fascist plea for America to support him.......an hour and fifteen minute angry appeal. The speech could be summed up for me when he said....."and Student loans............I will fix it. Not one substantive issue solution.

Bob read the Republican platform to get your answer.

Foremost among those institutions is the
American family. It is the foundation of civil society,
and the cornerstone of the family is natural marriage,
the union of one man and one woman.

https://prod-static-ngop-pbl.s3.amazonaws.com/media/documents/DRAFT_12_FINAL[1]-ben_1468872234.pdf

dumpcare

Page 18 of 66, don't think they're gay friendly just yet.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

ppaca wrote:Page 18 of 66, don't think they're gay friendly just yet.  

That's about gay marriage. Any republican candidate has to come out against gay marriage or he has no chance of getting the republican vote. And in the case of Trump, if he loses the republican vote he's pretty well fucked. lol

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum