Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post debate polls

+5
PkrBum
Telstar
Floridatexan
RealLindaL
bigdog
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Post debate polls Empty Post debate polls 8/2/2019, 5:07 pm

bigdog

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/biden-holds-two-to-one-lead-over-sanders-in-post-debate-poll/ar-AAFfzgD?ocid=spartandhp

Harris went down considerably. No surprise there.
Warren went down. A bit of a surprise, but it is a small sample.

And today, Many of Barack Obama's allies are angry at the attacks against him last night by the Democrats on that stage.

IT IS STUPID.  IT WILL KILL THE AFRICAN AMERICAN VOTE.
If the progressives don't help the party beat Donald Trump they need to shut the hell up.  They can give their ideas without comparing them to Obamacare, they can complain about the border mess without criticizing Obama's record on deportation. Or not. Oh hell. Go ahead and run against Barack Obama. It will guarantee my candidate, Joe Biden, will win every single primary out there. Obama has a 95% approval rating among democrats.

2Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/6/2019, 10:39 pm

bigdog

https://www.yahoo.com/news/polls-show-top-tier-2020-205952611.html

Those are new polls out on August 6th. Warren is up, Biden is holding fairly steady, Sanders down some, Harris down quite a bit.
I'm surprised Corey Booker's numbers are not up. A lot of the news media said he won the debate the other night.
I wonder what it is that I see good in him that other people don't?

3Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/9/2019, 10:21 pm

bigdog

Friday, August 9
Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll
Results
Spread
2020 Democratic Presidential Nomination
SurveyUSA
Biden 33, Sanders 20, Warren 19, Harris 9, Buttigieg 8, O'Rourke 1, Booker 1, Yang 0, Gabbard 0, Klobuchar 1, Castro 0, Steyer 0, Bullock 0
Biden +13

4Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/10/2019, 1:20 am

RealLindaL

bigdog wrote:
I'm surprised Corey Booker's numbers are not up. A lot of the news media said he won the debate the other night.
I wonder what it is that I see good in him that other people don't?

....or what they see in him (on the negative side) that we don't. It's a mystery to me, too.

5Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/10/2019, 12:38 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

The 20-year argument between Joe Biden and Elizabeth Warren over bankruptcy, explained
A clash over a 2005 bankruptcy bill — and a broader contrast in worldviews.

By Matthew Yglesias@mattyglesiasmatt@vox.com May 6, 2019, 8:30am EDT

https://www.vox.com/policy-and-politics/2019/5/6/18518381/baccpa-bankruptcy-bill-2005-biden-warren

Joe Biden’s Haunted Legacy in Iraq
Biden’s long and contentious record in the country opens a window onto his foreign policy—and an identity crisis in the Democratic Party. This is the definitive history.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2019/06/joe-bidens-iraq-decisions-haunt-him-2020/592669/

6Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/10/2019, 5:15 pm

bigdog

It's 20 years old.
The disagreement.
It's 20 years old.
The Iraq thing.

You should have watched Bill Maher last night, but I'm sure you didn't. He explained better than I can why nobody is going to care about all that anymore. He explained that most people grow, and change and learn. They don't stagnate and keep the same views for 20 or 40 years, especially when they find those things don't work.

I'm not going to argue with you over anything Joe Biden said past last year anymore because it is just extremely stupid to continue to do so.
Just as stupid as it is to constantly bring that stuff up.

7Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/10/2019, 5:21 pm

RealLindaL

bigdog wrote:
I'm not going to argue with you over anything Joe Biden said past last year anymore because it is just extremely stupid to continue to do so.

Sure seems extremely wise to me.

8Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/10/2019, 5:23 pm

bigdog

I'm going to leave FT with this Bill Maher clip from last night. I loved every single word of it. I doubt she will even bother to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efbm3JS0J04&list=PLvK0sn0ii523MFJeC0nvsTcV95SojrvXl&index=4&t=0s

Come to think of it, I think I'll post it every time someone posts something from the far past. It can just be my response.

I do love Bill Maher.

Last edited by bigdog on 8/10/2019, 5:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

9Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/10/2019, 5:30 pm

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:I'm going to leave FT with this Bill Maher clip from last night. I loved every single word of it. I doubt she will even bother to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=efbm3JS0J04&list=PLvK0sn0ii523MFJeC0nvsTcV95SojrvXl&index=4&t=0s

Yes I posted last night's show on my blah, blah thread this morning.

10Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/10/2019, 5:46 pm

bigdog

That's good. We don't need to sit around here convincing ourselves that our grandparents and great-grandparents were evil, soulless monsters just because they hadn't learned to trust other races yet, or that people who had less money than them couldn't get decent healthcare, or that working together was the way to get things done.
After all, a lot of them came from a time when they raised kids to be their farm workers and believed in trusting in nobody but themselves for their success.
Times change and so do people.
And those ear-ring stretchers won't be around very long either.

11Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/10/2019, 5:52 pm

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:That's good. We don't need to sit around here convincing ourselves that our grandparents and great-grandparents were evil, soulless monsters just because they hadn't learned to trust other races yet, or that people who had less money than them couldn't get decent healthcare, or that working together was the way to get things done.
After all, a lot of them came from a time when they raised kids to be their farm workers and believed in trusting in nobody but themselves for their success.
Times change and so do people.
And those ear-ring stretchers won't be around very long either.

Ear ring stretchers?

12Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/10/2019, 7:18 pm

bigdog

Yeah, in part of his speech on millennials, he mentioned those stretchers they put in their ear lobes to make them longer. You haven't seen them?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RlKrwv9vI-Y

It's pretty horrible.

13Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 10:58 am

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

bigdog wrote:I'm going to leave FT with this Bill Maher clip from last night. I loved every single word of it. I doubt she will even bother to watch:

Come to think of it, I think I'll post it every time someone posts something from the far past. It can just be my response.

I do love Bill Maher.

You can stop taking cheap shots at me.

14Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 11:36 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

If you've got anything from Slate, Kos, MSNBC, SPUSA, Al Jazeera, or Soros she'd watch it.

News that tells you only what you want to hear.

15Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 12:51 pm

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:If you've got anything from Slate, Kos, MSNBC, SPUSA, Al Jazeera, or Soros she'd watch it.

News that tells you only what you want to hear.

So why don't you try to get her banned again you useless, drug abusing pile of manure?

16Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 2:12 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Ahh.... making up shit, again! You will never out grow your short comings.

17Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 2:17 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Ahh.... making up shit, again! You will never out grow your short comings.

Nothing made up. He has called for me to be banned as well as other members of this forum he doesn't agree with.

18Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 2:32 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Who did he try to get banned?

19Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 2:56 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Who did he try to get banned?

He called for me to be banned because he said my comments were disrupting posts. I know at least one other person he tried to get banned but they can talk about that if they wish.

20Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 3:35 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You said,
“So why don't you try to get her banned again you useless, drug abusing pile of manure?”

She who?

21Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 3:43 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:You said,
“So why don't you try to get her banned again you useless, drug abusing pile of manure?”

She who?

She can tell you herself, if she wants to Mrs. Kravitz. lol!

22Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 4:20 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Who did he try to ban?

23Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 4:26 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Who did he try to ban?

Post debate polls Source11

24Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 4:31 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Big dog was banned by boards for an open letter she posted, on the PNJ, about him. You stupid goon!

25Post debate polls Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 4:49 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Joanimaroni wrote:Big dog was banned by boards for an open letter she posted, on the PNJ,  about him. You stupid goon!

Yeah I guess that was before that stupid poll to promote that quack from Gulf Breeze to the position of Moderator, with the power to ban and delete, the worst mistake BOF ever made.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum