Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post Debate - the Trumpster Fire Roars On

+3
Hospital Bob
2seaoat
Sal
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

Told ya ....

Despite a debate in which Fox moderators repeatedly attacked him and three days of hostile press coverage which came after it, Donald Trump remains in a commanding lead in the race for the Republican nomination, according to a poll released Sunday evening by NBC News. The results confound weekend press coverage suggesting Trump's campaign was foundering.

The online poll was conducted by the Analytics Unit of NBC News and the University of Pennsylvania's Program on Opinion Research and Election Studies over a 24 hour period from Friday evening into Saturday, thus coming entirely after the debate on Thursday evening.

According to poll, Trump has the support of 23% of Republican voters, followed by Ted Cruz with 13%, Ben Carson with 11%, Marco Rubio and Carly Fiorina tied at 8% and Jeb Bush and Scott Walker at 7%. The poll showed Trump essentially unchanged from a poll taken one week ago in which he garnered 22% support.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/poll-trump-remains-in-commanding-lead-after-debate-drama

2seaoat

If Trump starts moving up in the polls to over 30% the game may be over.  A brokered convention with Donald Trump controlling delegates will be a nightmare for the Republican Party, but as the lower candidates drop out, it will be a tell to see how many of those votes migrate to Trump.  The shocking thing for me is that Cruz is still in this.  Jeb and Kasich are going to be in trouble if these trends continue.  One thing I found interesting is that the campaign director for trump who resigned complained about what I raised last week about getting trump on the ballots.   That is hard work and it requires organization and there are timetables which must be met.   Trump is going to have to have platforms, organization, and a plan.....winging it will only get you so far.

Sal

Sal

A poll released Monday showed that former realty star Donald Trump remained atop the Republican heap in Iowa following the first GOP debate and his suggestion that its lone female moderator's menstrual cycle contributed to her tough questioning of him.

The poll from Democratic-leaning Public Policy Polling found Trump leading the pack with 19 percent among Republican primary voters in the state.

The poll was conducted from Friday through Sunday and included the days that Trump was coming under fire for saying that Fox News anchor Megyn Kelly, who helped moderate last week's debate, had "blood coming out of her wherever" while questioning him.

Trump's favorability also increased slightly in the four months since the last PPP poll of Iowa. The latest poll showed him at 46 percent favorable to 40 percent unfavorable. In April, he had an even 40-40 split.

Rounding out the candidates who poll in double digits were former neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson and Wisconsin Gov. Scott Walker (12 percent), former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush (11 percent) and former Hewlett-Packard chief executive Carly Fiorina (10 percent).

In April, Walker polled at 23 percent.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/polltracker/ppp-trump-iowa-gop-debate

2seaoat

Fox blinked.  I think they are seeing the polls and with Trump bad mouthing Fox, it appears Fox is seeking reconciliation......we will see the interviews in the next two days......Trump is taking down everybody he faces which is like a snowball gaining mass.........you just got to get out of the way.  Fox intentionally attacked trump at the git go thinking that would throw him off the entire debate.  The question should have been asked at the end of the debate.  By asking it first, they changed the debate from a fair format to one where Trump was being attacked.....the problem is even fox viewers could see the unfairness and how Trump stood up to it.....the idea of Fox setting the rules does NOT sit well with anybody....conservative or otherwise.  I am going to watch Fox all night to witness the back tracking.

Sal

Sal

Two more polls out today.

All the post debate polls are showing Trump either holding or slightly increasing his lead.

But, the interesting thing is what he's doing to the other candidates.

Who would be considered the more plausible, establishment candidates (Jeb!, Walker, Rubio) all are falling, and the fringier candidates are rising on his coattails.

Their best candidates are getting trounced by a rodeo clown.

The GOP is coming apart at the seams.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

2seaoat wrote:Fox blinked.  I think they are seeing the polls and with Trump bad mouthing Fox, it appears Fox is seeking reconciliation..

Awesome isn't it.  I never dreamed any republican could go up against Murdoch and come out the winner.  Greatest thing in politics I've ever witnessed.
Screw that old immigrant.  I've never even figured out how he got here to start with.  Probably snuck across the border.
I don't care what happens with Trump after this. He bitch slapped that old fucker and he will always be a hero for that.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

I demand to see that immigrant Murdoch's green card.  AND his birth certificate.  
And Steve Douchey's too.  I'd pay for the one way ticket to send that jackhole AND the rest of that cast on Fox n Friends back to wherever they came from.

knothead

knothead

Trumpenstien . . . . . . lolol

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

On an interview this morning on CNN, Trump justified his remarks about Megan Kelly going after him during the debates. He also said he had spoken with Roger Ailes about FOX's unfairness towards him -- and
Aile's blinked and tossed Kelly under the bus.

Aile's is no fool. Trump survived FOX's blatant attack via the debate moderators, and actually strengthened his position after the event. It turns out that the FOX audience was equally offended by the obvious attack foisted on Trump. Who'da thunk it?

Asked by Jake Tapper exactly what he would do to thwart ISIS, Trump's answer was brilliant. He would use US troops to take all the oil field's in ISIS held territory, thereby shutting off their principal source of revenues. Trump's answer is better than anything offered by any of the other 92,306 republican candidates. Reality

Sal

Sal

Bob wrote:he will always be a hero for that.

Raise your standards.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Here is a quote from semi=demented poster Markle from the other day:

Post Debate - the Trumpster Fire Roars On Untitl12

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

Trump is the gift that keeps on giving.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum: