Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Post debate polls

+5
PkrBum
Telstar
Floridatexan
RealLindaL
bigdog
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 5:16 pm

bigdog

The letter never referred to Boards himself. The letter was simply to state that it was a shame the only forum out there with the name of Pensacola on it was allowing openly racist name calling and the spreading of hate on it without any decent moderation. It was an embarrassment to this city back then. Even the conservative radio host, Luke McCoy, used to talk about the PNJ forums and how they were sewer pits of racism and hatred.

It's actually a much better place now. But I stand by that letter because it was true. The "N" word was not even kept off the forum.
Any moderator worth his salt would have done that.Boards just said he couldn't read it all the time.

So, ban me again. I really don't care.

27Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 5:31 pm

RealLindaL

Glad I wasn't here for that, either. Good grief.

28Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 5:43 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bigdog wrote:The letter never referred to Boards himself. The letter was simply to state that it was a shame the  only forum out there with the name of Pensacola on it was allowing openly racist name calling and the spreading of hate on it without any decent moderation. It was an embarrassment to this city back then. Even the conservative radio host, Luke McCoy, used to talk about the PNJ forums and how they were sewer pits of racism and hatred.

It's actually a much better place now. But I stand by that letter because it was true. The "N" word was not even kept off the forum.
Any moderator worth his salt would have done that.Boards just said he couldn't read it all the time.

So, ban me again. I really don't care.

🙄

29Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 6:59 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

RealLindaL wrote:Glad I wasn't here for that, either.  Good grief.

You referenced the letter. I put the thread in general discussion!

30Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 8:06 pm

bigdog

Yes, and I answered you in General discussion. I see you haven't responded yet. I pointed out to you that in that thread you decided to repost you just opened up the can of worms that was not supposed to be discussed on here.
I pointed out a post in that thread where Neko said I was angry with her because I just did not understand that everything she had done concerning the probate on her mom's estate was just perfectly fine and legal, and that I only imagined that she was being manipulative in the writing of the mortgage transfer. She said our lawyer could not have seen any problems at all with how the procedure was being done.

Then I pointed out that as of today, the piece of property that was being discussed way back then, in 2012, is still not in the name of the inheritors of Neko's mother's estate. It is now being handled by a court appointed guardian who is finally getting the paperwork straightened out, receiving the property back from its present holder who hasn't made a payment on it in 5 years, nor paid the taxes (my husband and I have), and then he will partition the property, the court will sell it, and the court will divide the money between Marie's husband, my husband, her surviving other brother, and the wife of her deceased brother. My husband and I have had significant legal bills, but we will be receiving most of that back when the property is sold. We will also get back the property taxes that we have been paying on the property for several years now so the land wouldn't be sold on the courthouse steps. None of the other siblings contributed at all to that. This would never have happened until and unless the decision was finally made to let my husband handle it LEGALLY through an attorney and the court system. And it has not happened yet, but when it does, you'll see it on the Clerk of the Court records. Right now, the guardian has just been appointed by the court. They would not have had to appoint a guardian except for the god-awful mess that was created by the mortgage deed as well as the probate. Our attorney at the time said it was screwed up royally, and either her lawyers were the stupidest attorneys in town or it was done intentionally.  
So, your friend did not tell you the truth Joanie.
She rarely did.
You'll never know how many times you were fed baloney by her and you swallowed it whole. No matter to me. It was still not all about the inheritance, though I know you think so.

31Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 8:22 pm

bigdog

Oh, Joanie deleted my post on the General Discussion thread that she drug up from 7 years ago when I wrote that letter to the PNJ.

She deleted it because of the stuff I just wrote in the post above. Well, here you go Joanie. You can either ban me now, or I'll repost the whole thing, or I'll just PM it to everybody on the forum. How about that?

Because I told you the truth and you couldn't handle it.

32Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 8:29 pm

bigdog

Wow, she also deleted the post where I said seaoat even said there were racists on the forum. But she forgot to delete his post:

2seaoat wrote:
Not one person addressed the concerns she raised. Now she has seen racism displayed regularly in this context. What she does not understand is that this forum is representative of society in general. I would rather have frank and open discussions about fear and prejudice, and I think this forum has given us the opportunity to do the same. Mike on the PNJ had a full time job deleting reality. I prefer reality.

33Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 8:29 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I deleted it because your family shit does not need to be reposted. No one cares about your family problems. All that crap can be dug up! Your choice ....post your personal shit like you always did. I couldn’t care less about your family.

My initial post was to RLL not you.

34Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 8:34 pm

bigdog

No, because when you post my name in the title of the post, you are making it personal.
In bringing that thread back online you are also bringing my SIL back with her arguments about our personal legal situation. She posted that in a completely unrelated thread, and it was not true. I don't want to have to argue with a dead person on this forum Joanie, I'm not arguing with her, I'm arguing with you, so you need to keep her posts out of here. You having the right to decide what goes and what stays is ridiculous to begin with, because you've never been an unbiased participant.

35Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 8:41 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You signed your own name to the letter! It has been on this forum ever since.

36Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 8:45 pm

bigdog

Re: Linda Enterkin disses Pensacola Discussion Forum on 10/2/2013, 12:31 pm
2seaoat

Her letter to the PNJ was mendacious and done solely out of vengeance.

or it was truthful

Good old Seaoat. Always the voice of reason. He knew very well the rampant racism in this place back then. He just chose to let it go.
Personally, I hate it that Pensacola already has that reputation. I don't think we need more proof of it for people from all over the country to see.

37Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 8:53 pm

bigdog

Joanimaroni wrote:You signed your own name to the letter! It has been on this forum ever since.

In the back of the forum. I haven't said I was ashamed of the letter, have I. I would like to know exactly what you consider to be off limits on this forum though. When I first came on here, it was nothing to be talked about from the past, and I held to that. Then slowly but surely, FT pops up and claims we had some fight in the past about Trayvon Martin that sure as hell didn't happen. And Dreams shows up with her crap about polls and starts talking about stuff in the past. Did you delete her post when she said something about somebody reporting Neko for parental abuse? Nobody ever did, by the way. But I'm pretty sure that was inflammatory and way, way back in the past. Yeah, I responded, but you've allowed it to continue because it's me being attacked and you like it. If you want to delete any posts I make about the past, I'd suggest you go back and delete all the posts that have anything to do with the old forum at all, including those where people are trying to figure out who is who and if Bill is Telstar and if somebody named BP was a sex pervert and who knows what else. But you won't do that, because you've secretly enjoyed the last few days. It's the kind of stuff gossips love best. But you could clean it all up, if you wanted to.

38Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 8:57 pm

Sal

Sal

Good gawd ...

... and toadie suggested I should “get a life”??

Y’all need some hobbies or sumthin.

39Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 9:05 pm

bigdog

I'm just sitting here waiting on "The Loudest Voice" to come on. I thought it came on at 8, but it's actually 9.
So I turned on the ID network to see who killed who on this episode.

I can do two things at once!!!!

Have you seen "The Loudest Voice?" It's really good, but it bothers me that Russell Crowe would not say that Roger Ailes was a bad man.

40Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 9:07 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

bounce bounce bounce

41Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 10:50 pm

Telstar

Telstar

bigdog wrote:I'm just sitting here waiting on "The Loudest Voice" to come on. I thought it came on at 8, but it's actually 9.
So I turned on the ID network to see who killed who on this episode.

I can do two things at once!!!!

Have you seen "The Loudest Voice?" It's really good, but it bothers me that Russell Crowe would not say that Roger Ailes was a bad man.

Crowe deserves the best actor EMMY for his performance as Ailes.

42Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/11/2019, 11:28 pm

bigdog

He was super good tonight in the scene where he's losing his job. And the lady playing his wife is excellent too.

I almost hate it that Russell Crowe is so good he can make such a totally evil human being seem nearly human. Notice, I did say nearly.

43Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/12/2019, 12:34 am

PkrBum

PkrBum

Sal wrote:Good gawd ...

You instigated this Gilligan.

44Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/12/2019, 1:33 am

RealLindaL

Joanimaroni wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Glad I wasn't here for that, either.  Good grief.

You referenced the letter. I put the thread in general discussion!

Wow, you're right!  I had totally forgotten about the Enterkin letter.  

I guess I'm not sorry if I've subconsciously buried some bad stuff from the past, but I'll no longer presume I "wasn't here" for anything.  

I'll just take this opportunity to add that Seaoat seemed to think just about everyone was a racist.   Absolutely the most vitriolic exchanges between him and me during all these years were about my opinion as to Commissioner Lumon May's behavior during his infamous traffic stop.   Seaoat continued to insist that I was a racist who wanted to put the "uppity" black man (Sea's words) in his place, refusing to give any credence to my protests that it had nothing whatsoever to do with the color of Lumon's skin, and everything to do with any county commissioner's acting the way he did (like an obnoxious, overbearing bully).  

It was the one period of time when I truly despised Seaoat and said he was not my friend.   His tendency to see racism everywhere -- and to presume he knew more about what was in someone else's heart than the other person did -- was nowhere more in evidence, and it infuriated me no end. Still does, just to think about it, so I'll stop now.

45Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/12/2019, 1:52 am

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

How well I remember the May saga. Poor Sea...he was in a racist tailspin over that one. He accused the female officer of being racist!

46Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/12/2019, 2:04 am

RealLindaL

Yep. But then, Sea accused practically everyone of being racist.

47Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/12/2019, 11:51 am

Sal

Sal

bigdog wrote:
I do love Bill Maher.

Of course you do.

He's irrelevant, obsolete, and no one under the age of 60 gives a rat's ass what he says about anything.

Y'all have a lot in common.

48Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/12/2019, 2:32 pm

bigdog

PkrBum wrote:

Pkr, you are definitely that broken clock that is correct at least twice a day. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

49Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/12/2019, 2:41 pm

Sal

Sal

bigdog wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Pkr, you are definitely that broken clock that is correct at least twice a day. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

BS

This crap was instigated long before I even dipped my toe into the Pensacola cesspool.

50Post debate polls - Page 2 Empty Re: Post debate polls 8/12/2019, 2:42 pm

bigdog

Sal wrote:
bigdog wrote:
I do love Bill Maher.

Of course you do.

He's irrelevant, obsolete, and no one under the age of 60 gives a rat's ass what he says about anything.

Y'all have a lot in common.

He's the most honest comedian in the history of comedy, with the possible exception of George Carlin. I'm sure George was a POS to you too, not being in YOUR generation.
I don't always like him, but he never lies and his New Rules are probably the funniest collection of comedy over the last 20 years.
The reason I don't always like him is that when I saw him in New Orleans, my camera accidentally flashed and he got pissed off about it. He looked straight at me and told me off from the stage. It took some "rebonding" for me to get over that one, but he was right. He had already said no flash photos.

Any liberal, or any moderate, that doesn't watch Bill Maher is depriving themselves of a lot.
I guess you can't watch old movies of Monty Python or Peter Sellers or Steve Martin or any of the truly great comedy groups or comedians in history, because they're just too old and too irrelevant.
I feel really sorry for you Sal, but I can see more now why you are the way you are. Miserable, just miserable.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum