Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

IM in the chat room if yall want to live chat

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I wonder why she quit posting ?...Guess we know where we rate....

IM in the chat room if yall want to live chat - Page 2 Vscpaq

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I wonder why she quit posting ?...Guess we know where we rate....

IM in the chat room if yall want to live chat - Page 2 Vscpaq

LOL! Damn straight, Teo! I've got my priorities in order! cherry

So, all went well. As he does know me well, he called before arriving to let me know he was about 10-minutes out so I wouldn't draw on him or shoot him when he came in. I asked if he was sure he knew how to get here, and he was reading me the directions his GPS had provided when I saw there were five quail in my house (see why it's so dusty??). I interrupted and quietly said, "Hey, five quail just came in the front door, and a herd of deer on the front porch!" He responded, "Now, why does it not surprise me that coveys of quail just wander on in to your house??" and laughed.

So I took that opportunity to explain that as my doors and windows are always open, not only do critters often come into the house, but that makes it troublesome for me to keep the dust under control. He said, "Girl, I KNOW you, and, well it just don't surprise me that critters come into your house, and a little dust SURE ain't gonna scare me off." So, everything worked out perfectly.

And as I thought, he arrived right as it had turned dark, so I probably really didn't even need to provide the disclaimer anyways. This home has a bunch of huge windows, so is naturally bright and light from morning until sundown, but the lighting (fixtures) in here SUCK. I have lamps EVERYWHERE, but it's still dark. Worked out well in this case, though Surprised

He's in the middle of moving and his daughter is meeting him at his house at o'dark-thirty in the morning to help him continue to pack up their home, so he couldn't stay. He said that as soon as he gets settled into his next place, we should have more time together.

At any rate, maybe I'll try to do some more dust-control tomorrow, now that it's getting cold and my doors and windows shouldn't be open all that much anymore.

I sure am a lucky girl to have such a great "friend." Tee hee!

cherry

Thank you all for your good advice. He absolutely appreciated the low-cut top, as well as the little sheer, pale pink Victoria's Secret number.

Wink

You all rock! Twisted Evil

Yella wrote:
Hopefully he will be of a similar mind set to that of yours and all will be cool,

You could not have been more correct, Yeller. See above.

Smile

Glad you had a great time. couldnt have happened to a nicer person I love you

Rogue wrote:Glad you had a great time. couldnt have happened to a nicer person I love you

Aww geeeeez, thank you, Chrissy! Embarassed

I love you

Yella

Yella

riceme wrote:
Yella wrote:
Hopefully he will be of a similar mind set to that of yours and all will be cool,

You could not have been more correct, Yeller. See above.

Smile

I hope it turns into an intense romance filled with awesome experiences never before felt or even considered possible, all woven together by an enhanced acuity for each other that approaches mental telepathy.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

oh... i was thinking sweating and nibbling and hair pulling and maybe even a little spanking...

but your idea is good too yella.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I would have performance anxiety with deer and buffalo wandering in the bedroom.

IM in the chat room if yall want to live chat - Page 2 Living_room_moose_smaller

Yeller and Pkr are pretty close to the mark.

cat

Happily, T is far, far away from the mark. Like, he didn't even hit the board.

Embarassed

Taking it slightly off-subject again:

The gentleman from whom I purchased my new washer and dryer about 6-weeks ago just called me to ask what perfume I wear. He prefaced his inquiry by saying that he knew it was going to sound strange, but that he wanted to make a purchase for his lady friend. Oddly, this is not even close to the first time I have received this inquiry. That being said, I thought I might share with our boys here so they can either get good points with their gal or get out of hot water, if they like my perfume.

So, if you're in a bind over a gift to buy for your partner and it's in your budget, make your way over to the perfume counter at Dillard's or Macy's (not sure where else they sell it) and sniff-out Vera Wang's ORIGINAL SCENT... not one of her new-fangled fragrances. It looks like so:

IM in the chat room if yall want to live chat - Page 2 Vera-Wang-Perfume-for-your-Wedding-Day

Last time I bought some at Dillard's, I believe I paid about $70/3.4oz, which is extremely reasonable for a good fragrance, but you can get a "deal" if you buy the package... 3.4-oz Eau de Parfum Spray, 3.4-oz Body Lotion, 3.4-oz Bath and Shower Gel, 0.14-oz Mini Eau de Parfum (the best part of the package!) for about $90. I also recently bought Gucci Flora (more expensive), simply because I've been wearing Vera Wang original for so many years, I wanted to mix it up a little bit. My "friend" seems to prefer the Gucci over the Vera Wang, although I haven't asked him.

Cheers!

cheers

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I would have performance anxiety with deer and buffalo wandering in the bedroom.

IM in the chat room if yall want to live chat - Page 2 Moose

Well, large animals can't make it up into The Crow's Nest, which is what I refer to the "bedroom" as. It's a small loft at the peak of the ceiling w/sunset views of Bear Mountain and sunrise views of the hillside covered in Engelmann Oaks, a Redwood, several pine and fir trees, and covered in sage (which I love).

It is only accessible via what I've termed the Anasazi Stairs because although my feet are smallish (7-1/2 in Women's) my whole foot doesn't even fit on one of the stairs, causing me to have fallen down the stairs on several occasions. Well that, and the fact that the handrails had to be removed in order to get furniture up here doesn't help. Plus, the flooring is Bamboo and somebody waxed the crap out of it, making it extremely slick.

Sooo T, I can barely make it up here, let alone any large animal that might wander into my home.

Laughing pig

Nekochan

Nekochan

Happy for you, Riceme. I hope this fella is "the one"!

Nekochan wrote:Happy for you, Riceme. I hope this fella is "the one"!

Thank you, Neko. Smile

As you are aware, I have exercised extremely poor judgment in the past with respect to the men who I've let into my life. This one (who was the subject of my "Heartbroken" thread a couple weeks back), IS a good one and a keeper, and my parents, Granny, siblings and cousins all agree with me, as we all grew up together. He is very good friends with my folks, my granny and my brother. I trust all of their abilities to judge much more than I do my own, as I believe I should given my track-record.

Update regarding my "Heartbroken" thread: He has rented-out his home to a great local couple who own a little bar and grill just down the road, allowing his long in-process divorce to finally move forward at a much quicker pace than he'd previously anticipated. YAY! And, being "just friends" has proved to be impossibly difficult for both of us so that's a very good thing, not only for him personally, but for us as well.

All that being said, I think the only way this could go badly would be for me to screw it up. So let's all hope I don't do that. Rolling Eyes

sunny

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I'm pulling for you ... cheers

Joanimaroni wrote:I'm pulling for you ... cheers

Thank you, Joani! Woo hoo, GO TEAM!

cheers

Woot Woot !!!! cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers

bounce

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

What a fun thread!

Teo, those vids were awesome!

MS. RICEME!!!!!!! Had no idea, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He better realize the prize who's waiting behind the cobwebs or he'll have us to answer to.

BEST!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lMbDjNDD4cM

Last edited by stormwatch89 on 10/14/2012, 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : add video)

stormwatch89 wrote:What a fun thread!

Teo, those vids were awesome!

MS. RICEME!!!!!!! Had no idea, girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He better realize the prize who's waiting behind the cobwebs or he'll have us to answer to.

BEST!!!

[url=BirdyCourtshipDances

I don't know what you didn't have any idea about.... perhaps that I prefer living in a barn to an actual house?? IM in the chat room if yall want to live chat - Page 2 Teehee, but I agree that it's a fun thread, and I LOVE the funny bird courtship video you posted. Too funny!

IM in the chat room if yall want to live chat - Page 2 Breakin

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

I've been out of here too long and didn't even know you were dating!!!

I admire your stamina and optimism! Smile

Many of my best friends have lived in barns, girlfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEo1JcEOTok&feature=related

BTW------------YOU are looking GREAT!

stormwatch89 wrote:I've been out of here too long and didn't even know you were dating!!!

Oh, I wasn't really dating, he just sort of fell into my lap. But yeah, I haven't given up at any rate... that's definitely surprising to anyone that knows me.

I lived in a barn for a couple of years, and in several different outbuildings on ranches. Only thing that ever bothered be was the wind in wintertime.

Thank you, mama.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

riceme wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:I've been out of here too long and didn't even know you were dating!!!

Oh, I wasn't really dating, he just sort of fell into my lap. But yeah, I haven't given up at any rate... that's definitely surprising to anyone that knows me.

I lived in a barn for a couple of years, and in several different outbuildings on ranches. Only thing that ever bothered be was the wind in wintertime.

Thank you, mama.

Where you are, yes. Chilly.

You are looking terrific and it's no wonder he fell in your lap. Wink

Really hoping things turn out as you want them to.

Very Attractive Rice. You should have no problem keeping a man.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

PACEDOG#1 wrote:Very Attractive Rice. You should have no problem keeping a man.

AURGH! I despise that!!

Maybe she does and maybe she doesn't want to hang on to him. You make it sound like we're desperate to "catch" and "keep" a man!!!

Nothing could be further from the truth with most women, PD.

Many men would be lucky to "catch" and "keep" us!!

king queen king queen king queen

Nekochan

Nekochan

Amen, Sister!

stormwatch89 wrote:

AURGH! I despise that!!

Maybe she does and maybe she doesn't want to hang on to him. You make it sound like we're desperate to "catch" and "keep" a man!!!

Nothing could be further from the truth with most women, PD.

king queen king queen king queen

From her posts she obviously wants to keep this dude. If he is not the one, then guess what? SHe can get another which brings me to a joke I heard:

A boy and a girl are on a playground recess during their first day of kindergarten. Boys being boys, the male decides he needs to pee and can't wait until recess is over, so he whips it out and does his business right in front of the little girl. The girl thinks it is terrible that the boy would just pee on the ground like that and tells him so. The boy then makes fun of the girl for not being able to do the same and having the same plumbing he does. He makes fun of her in front of a few male peers as well. This makes the girl quite upset causing her to cry hysterically. She goes home to mom explaining what occurs and is able to console her about the events of the day and gets her to calm down with a few words of wisdom. About two days later, the boy gets her attention on the playground and tries to make her feel inadequate by doing the same event again while yucking it up in front of his friends. The girl is not shaken at all with his antics. She calmly flips her hair back, pulls up her dress while pointing at her grocieries and says, "My mom told me that with one of these I can get all of those that I want!"

Aw, well thanks PD, but I certainly hope I have better qualities than my looks, which are honestly average at best. Historically my issue with men has not been "keeping" any of them per se, but finding one that didn't treat me poorly.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum