Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIDEN KICKED ASS!

+5
Nekochan
Dcat
stormwatch89
2seaoat
no stress
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

31BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 11:32 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
Vice President Joe Biden said Ryan is in no position to argue about diplomatic security, arguing that Ryan, in Congress, didn't provide all the embassy security funding that the Obama administration asked for. Biden also contended that the administration knew of no requests for more security at the Benghazi mission.

So are we to believe that since Charlene Lamb knew about it that the top level administrators did not know. Yeah right! An I got some prime ocean front property in Arizona that I will sell you real cheap.

32BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 11:39 am

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Vice President Joe Biden said Ryan is in no position to argue about diplomatic security, arguing that Ryan, in Congress, didn't provide all the embassy security funding that the Obama administration asked for. Biden also contended that the administration knew of no requests for more security at the Benghazi mission.

So are we to believe that since Charlene Lamb knew about it that the top level administrators did not know. Yeah right! An I got some prime ocean front property in Arizona that I will sell you real cheap.

Just tell "dreams" BHO pooped there once and she will be all over that property sight unseen. She devours the BS spewing out of this administration with a spoon.

33BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 11:50 am

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

They asked for more funds for security and were refused so what don't you get about that? Who is responsible for the lack of funds to put more security there? Why would they tell them when there was no funds?

34BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 12:29 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

They asked for more funds for security and were refused so what don't you get about that? Who is responsible for the lack of funds to put more security there? Why would they tell them when there was no funds?

We aren't talking about funding we are talking about asking for more security prior to the attack.

Biden's own words last night.

"Well, we weren't told they wanted more security there. We did not know they wanted more security again.

35BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 12:30 pm

who does the state department report to?

36BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 12:32 pm

PkrBum wrote:who does the state department report to?

Think if an organizational chart were posted she would be able to get the picture then?

37BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 12:54 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

We aren't talking about funding we are talking about asking for more security prior to the attack.

Biden's own words last night.

"Well, we weren't told they wanted more security there. We did not know they wanted more security again.

How are they supposed to fund more security when they were denied the funds already

38BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 1:29 pm

VectorMan

VectorMan

Dreamsglore wrote:Oh lord,yes he did! He debunked every one of those petty ass complaints by the repugs. Ryan sounded like a robodoll repeating all the right wing talking points.Good job,Joe!

Biden proved what everyone already knew, that he's an ASS. But, in no way did he KICK ASS. LOL

That kind rudeness and arrogance does not help his boss or his party. Which is fine by me. Good job Joe! LOL

39BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 2:09 pm

Sal

Sal

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Do you actually believe that a security request from a U.S. consulate ends up on the President's desk?
Did you buy that beachfront timeshare in Arizona?

40BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 2:22 pm

salinsky wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Do you actually believe that a security request from a U.S. consulate ends up on the President's desk?

I believe what Harry Truman said, "The bucks stops here." Top echelon did not know that extra security had been requested, but knew within hours after the attack that it was in retaliation to a spoof movie? Yeah right! Now you and dreams can start your bidding on my Arizona property.

41BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 2:37 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
salinsky wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

I believe what Harry Truman said, "The bucks stops here." Top echelon did not know that extra security had been requested, but knew within hours after the attack that it was in retaliation to a spoof movie? Yeah right! Now you and dreams can start your bidding on my Arizona property.

Believe what you want,Ghost.Not everything happens the way you think it should.

42BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 2:49 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
salinsky wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

FREE PASS ALERT! FREE PASS ALERT! FREE PASS ALERT!

According to you hypocrites everything that happened when Bush was President was his fault including climate change, the dog that got hit by a car down the street, and poor little Aunt Chiles missing her bus to work on that rainy Monday. Too weird.

43BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 3:10 pm

Captn Kaoz

Captn Kaoz

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
salinsky wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

Harry S Truman, who happened to be a democrat had a sign on his desk that said "The Buck Stops Here". That was back when the President took responsibility for his administration. Today President Obama has a sign on his desk that says "Pass the Buck Today".

Which TV show does this administration remind you of? I'll give you a hint "I know nothing"

44BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 3:12 pm

nochain wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
salinsky wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:

FREE PASS ALERT! FREE PASS ALERT! FREE PASS ALERT!

According to you hypocrites everything that happened when Bush was President was his fault including climate change, the dog that got hit by a car down the street, and poor little Aunt Chiles missing her bus to work on that rainy Monday. Too weird.

You need to get your posters straight. I was not a Bush basher.

45BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 3:59 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:

So in essence you are saying then is the budget is more important than the lives of our people who serve on foreign soil. If people's lives are at stake as they were in Libya, a budget should not be an excuse for not protecting these servants.

46BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 4:08 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

So in essence you are saying then is the budget is more important than the lives of our people who serve on foreign soil. If people's lives are at stake as they were in Libya, a budget should not be an excuse for not protecting these servants.

Apparently the republicans didn't think they were too important.Where's your blame to them? Biden said they weren't asked.If you think the President does everything and knows every thing you don't know much.

47BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 4:25 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Apparently the republicans didn't think they were too important.Where's your blame to them? Biden said they weren't asked.If you think the President does everything and knows every thing you don't know much.

I would not expect him to admit it even if he did know about it, however I find in ridiculous that the President of the United States did not know about something as important as this.

All of this back and forth bantering is useless anyway because you aren't not going to change my mind and I certainly am not going to change yours.

As far as not knowing too much, all I'll say is my father spent his whole life working for the State Department, so growing up I did have have first hand knowledge, regardless of what you believe.

48BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 5:41 pm

Sal

Sal

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
I believe what Harry Truman said, "The bucks stops here."

Well, that's a wonderful platitude.

Unfortunately, in the real world if every decision of every department under the executive had to have direct sign-off from POTUS or the VP, they'd never have time for anything else. The diplomatic corps has it's own hierarchy and it's own (now smaller) budget.

49BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 5:44 pm

Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

I would not expect him to admit it even if he did know about it, however I find in ridiculous that the President of the United States did not know about something as important as this.

All of this back and forth bantering is useless anyway because you aren't not going to change my mind and I certainly am not going to change yours.

As far as not knowing too much, all I'll say is my father spent his whole life working for the State Department, so growing up I did have have first hand knowledge, regardless of what you believe.

And you really think every department in govt. has to get the Presidents ok? Are you for real?

50BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 5:45 pm

then why lie?

51BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 5:52 pm

PkrBum wrote:then why lie?

Where do you get they lied? They were informed of that and I just heard on NPR Hillary saying we really don't have all the facts even now.

52BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 6:08 pm

intelligence knew within 24hrs that it was a coordinated attack by terrorists... how can you accept that obama didn't know nearly two weeks later when he repeated the youtube bs... why?

53BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 6:28 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

This lapse in security falls directly on Hillary Clinton. She should resign.

54BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 6:29 pm

PkrBum wrote:intelligence knew within 24hrs that it was a coordinated attack by terrorists... how can you accept that obama didn't know nearly two weeks later when he repeated the youtube bs... why?

What utube video? They knew within 24 hrs it was an attack.

http://www.madison-press.com/2012/09/fact-check-romney-misstates-facts-attacks/

55BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 2 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 6:33 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

The BUCK stops with the POTUS regardless.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum