Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIDEN KICKED ASS!

+5
Nekochan
Dcat
stormwatch89
2seaoat
no stress
9 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/11/2012, 10:42 pm

Oh lord,yes he did! He debunked every one of those petty ass complaints by the repugs. Ryan sounded like a robodoll repeating all the right wing talking points.Good job,Joe!

2BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/11/2012, 10:46 pm

lol... i have to admit that he yelled down the kid. i guess that passes for debate these days? we need jerry springer.

i believe y'all thght obama "won" the last debate too... so pardon me if i reserve congratulations.

3BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/11/2012, 10:50 pm

PkrBum wrote:lol... i have to admit that he yelled down the kid. i guess that passes for debate these days? we need jerry springer.

i believe y'all thght obama "won" the last debate too... so pardon me if i reserve congratulations.

No, I didn't say that. I said Obama was too subdued. Biden was very effective in debunking all those repug lies especially about the Embassy they're trying to say Obama lied about.

4BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/11/2012, 10:57 pm

no stress

no stress

I like joe but I think he came off as being arrogant and rude tonite as well as possibly being a tad drunk.

5BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/11/2012, 11:00 pm

No,he was sick of all the repug lies and ridiculous accusations being made. He was very convincing.

6BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/11/2012, 11:05 pm

lol... do you really believe that the ambassador was assassinated because an exile in our country made a youtube several months before the said act? where was the protest? why did the ambassador travel there that evening? with little to no security? on 9/11? when even statements were given that made clear that it was a coordinated attack... obama goes after to the UN and again blamed the video?

c'mon dreamy... why does he get a pass for everything? the timeline is clear.

7BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/11/2012, 11:09 pm

2seaoat

Drunk......no that is all Joe, and I did not like him laughing at Ryan. It sets up a terrible debate strategy. We had Romney use the Gish Gallop of using half truths in rapid succession which allows no rebuttal and creates false illusions, now we have candidates laughing at their opponent. Sorry, I was laughing at home, but I am not running for Vice President.

The bottom line in my opinion has been pizsss poor moderation in two debates. I think the moderator tonight was very knowledgeable but Joe was doing the same thing as Romney did running over an opponent, and creating this false since of victory by being a bully rather than letting the ideas be presented and then rebutted.

Ryan was simply outclassed, but I actually have more respect for him tonight because like Obama he showed restraint. I would have reached over and told Joe that his smirk shows a lack of respect......and quit acting like a 12 year old.

8BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/11/2012, 11:09 pm

PkrBum wrote:lol... do you really believe that the ambassador was assassinated because an exile in our country made a youtube several months before the said act? where was the protest? why did the ambassador travel there that evening? with little to no security? on 9/11? when even statements were given that made clear that it was a coordinated attack... obama goes after to the UN and again blamed the video?

No, I believe that was all the info. they had at the time. How were they to know they were going to be attacked? Did you hear Biden say they were denied extra security by the repugs when they asked for it?

9BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/11/2012, 11:25 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:lol... do you really believe that the ambassador was assassinated because an exile in our country made a youtube several months before the said act? where was the protest? why did the ambassador travel there that evening? with little to no security? on 9/11? when even statements were given that made clear that it was a coordinated attack... obama goes after to the UN and again blamed the video?

No, I believe that was all the info. they had at the time. How were they to know they were going to be attacked? Did you hear Biden say they were denied extra security by the repugs when they asked for it?

Which made me question why Biden would blame the whole thing on the intelligence and yet state several minutes later that we would know exactly what Iran is doing because our intelligence would keep us totally informed.

It just doesn't add up, does it?

10BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/11/2012, 11:35 pm

stormwatch89 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Which made me question why Biden would blame the whole thing on the intelligence and yet state several minutes later that we would know exactly what Iran is doing because our intelligence would keep us totally informed.

Yes, but he didn't say how long it takes to get that intelligence. There is no reason for them to lie about what they knew. The administration asked for extra security and the repugs refused.We didn't know that before and now they're trying to blame it on the President? That's terrible!

11BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/11/2012, 11:36 pm

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Dreamsglore wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Yes, but he didn't say how long it takes to get that intelligence. There is no reason for them to lie about what they knew. The administration asked for extra security and the repugs refused.We didn't know that before and now they're trying to blame it on the President? That's terrible!

As always, we just see things differently. Smile

12BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/11/2012, 11:56 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:lol... i have to admit that he yelled down the kid. i guess that passes for debate these days? we need jerry springer.

No, I didn't say that. I said Obama was too subdued. Biden was very effective in debunking all those repug lies especially about the Embassy they're trying to say Obama lied about.

Biden never answered a question directly and that started with Benghazi and somehow he translated that into Iraq and Astan. It was like talking to a man with Alzheimers.

13BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/11/2012, 11:57 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Biden never answered a question directly and that started with Benghazi and somehow he translated that into Iraq and Astan. It was like talking to a man with Alzheimers.

False.

14BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 12:31 am

Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

False.

You were obviously missing at the beginning of the debate. it is posted here on one of my threads. It is amazing that people like you defend this asshole when he has the manners of a middle school BD kid.

15BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 1:17 am

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Manners aren't the issue.he kicked Ryan's lying ass.
False.

You were obviously missing at the beginning of the debate. it is posted here on one of my threads. It is amazing that people like you defend this asshole when he has the manners of a middle school BD kid.

16BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 6:10 am

He did a good job. He wasnt very professional, but he will appeal to the low lifes.

I think agressivness is good, but I also know there is a thin line between leadership type agresivness and un-professional bulldoging.

He's not running for president btw. It would be scary as hell if he ever had to take the helm. Although he probaly wouldnt be as bad as obama is.

17BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 8:19 am

Dcat

Dcat

When a wise person debates with a fool, the fool rages and laughs, and there is no peace and quiet. Proverbs 29:9-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCtemaHgjyA

18BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 8:22 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Rogue wrote:He did a good job. He wasnt very professional, but he will appeal to the low lifes.

I think agressivness is good, but I also know there is a thin line between leadership type agresivness and un-professional bulldoging.

He's not running for president btw. It would be scary as hell if he ever had to take the helm. Although he probaly wouldnt be as bad as obama is.

Agreed.

Romney was aggressive in a controlled, respectful manner.

Biden was disrespectful and obnoxious.

It is gratifying to see the polls are indicating the American public generally is aware of the difference.

19BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 8:29 am

Dcat

Dcat

PROMISING RESULT FROM MOST LIBERAL OF ALL MEDIA OUTLETS

@CNBC: [POLL RESULTS] Who do you think won the VP Debate? Paul Ryan: 56%, Joe Biden: 36%, Neither: 8%.

https://www.facebook.com/BreitbartOneSilencedMillionsAwakened

According To CNN This Is The Poll Results Of The Post VP Debate "Who Expressed Himself More Clearly" And "Who Was More Likable" Wow!

Great indicator of how the Independents saw this debate.

20BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 8:41 am

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Dcat wrote:

PROMISING RESULT FROM MOST LIBERAL OF ALL MEDIA OUTLETS

@CNBC: [POLL RESULTS] Who do you think won the VP Debate? Paul Ryan: 56%, Joe Biden: 36%, Neither: 8%.

According To CNN This Is The Poll Results Of The Post VP Debate "Who Expressed Himself More Clearly" And "Who Was More Likable" Wow!

Great indicator of how the Independents saw this debate.

Hi Dcat!

Gratifying, I say!

Love the avatar.

21BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 8:47 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

Biden didn't help his ticket last night. The smiling and smirking and cutting in on Ryan's time did not help him. I wish Ryan had been a little more assertive in standing his ground when he was interrupted, but at least he didn't show his ass like Biden did. Ryan held his own pretty well, without being rude.

22BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 9:12 am

stormwatch89 wrote:
Rogue wrote:He did a good job. He wasnt very professional, but he will appeal to the low lifes.

Agreed.

Romney was aggressive in a controlled, respectful manner.

Biden was disrespectful and obnoxious.

It is gratifying to see the polls are indicating the American public generally is aware of the difference.

Yes. Now that I have looked it appears to my shocking surprise people actually do still know the difference. And to think I was on the brink of being completly jaded.

23BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 9:15 am

Nekochan

Nekochan

New Romney/Ryan ad..

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/republicans-biden-laughed-issues_654261.html

24BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 10:56 am

Nekochan wrote:Biden didn't help his ticket last night. The smiling and smirking and cutting in on Ryan's time did not help him. I wish Ryan had been a little more assertive in standing his ground when he was interrupted, but at least he didn't show his ass like Biden did. Ryan held his own pretty well, without being rude.

Biden helped his ticket greatly. We found out some things like the benghazi affair that the repugs refused extra security while bashing Obama afterwards for not getting it. Not to mention Ryan asked for that stimulus money citing job growth that he criticized so fiercely.He looked bad for that.

25BIDEN KICKED ASS! Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 11:02 am

[quote="Dreamsglore"]
Nekochan wrote:Bid We found out some things like the benghazi affair that the repugs refused extra security while bashing Obama afterwards for not getting it. .

How do you figure that?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum