Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

BIDEN KICKED ASS!

+5
Nekochan
Dcat
stormwatch89
2seaoat
no stress
9 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 5:52 pm

PkrBum wrote:then why lie?

Where do you get they lied? They were informed of that and I just heard on NPR Hillary saying we really don't have all the facts even now.

52BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 6:08 pm

intelligence knew within 24hrs that it was a coordinated attack by terrorists... how can you accept that obama didn't know nearly two weeks later when he repeated the youtube bs... why?

53BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 6:28 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

This lapse in security falls directly on Hillary Clinton. She should resign.

54BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 6:29 pm

PkrBum wrote:intelligence knew within 24hrs that it was a coordinated attack by terrorists... how can you accept that obama didn't know nearly two weeks later when he repeated the youtube bs... why?

What utube video? They knew within 24 hrs it was an attack.

http://www.madison-press.com/2012/09/fact-check-romney-misstates-facts-attacks/

55BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 6:33 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Believe what you want,Ghost.Not everything happens the way you think it should.

So in essence you are saying then is the budget is more important than the lives of our people who serve on foreign soil. If people's lives are at stake as they were in Libya, a budget should not be an excuse for not protecting these servants.

Apparently the republicans didn't think they were too important.Where's your blame to them? Biden said they weren't asked.If you think the President does everything and knows every thing you don't know much.

The BUCK stops with the POTUS regardless.

56BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 6:35 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

So in essence you are saying then is the budget is more important than the lives of our people who serve on foreign soil. If people's lives are at stake as they were in Libya, a budget should not be an excuse for not protecting these servants.

Apparently the republicans didn't think they were too important.Where's your blame to them? Biden said they weren't asked.If you think the President does everything and knows every thing you don't know much.

Well, that is what liberals said about Bush....remember Katrina.

57BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 6:36 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
PkrBum wrote:intelligence knew within 24hrs that it was a coordinated attack by terrorists... how can you accept that obama didn't know nearly two weeks later when he repeated the youtube bs... why?

What utube video? They knew within 24 hrs it was an attack.

http://www.madison-press.com/2012/09/fact-check-romney-misstates-facts-attacks/

Then why were they blaming it on the movie? LOL LIAR.

58BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 6:37 pm

Nekochan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

The Gov. of Lousiana stopped the help not Bush.

59BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 8:06 pm

Dcat

Dcat

[/quote]

Hi Dcat!

Gratifying, I say!

Love the avatar.[/quote]

Good to see ya Stormy. I love yours too.

60BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 8:20 pm

knothead

knothead

PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

PD I was worried about you last night, I hope you keep your nitro close by cuz you were freaking me out with your sir-post-a-lot routine.

61BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 8:24 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:
Nekochan wrote:
PACEDOG#1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
Ghost_Rider1 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

The Gov. of Lousiana stopped the help not Bush.

True, but Bush's FEMA guy was forced to resign.

62BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 8:30 pm

2seaoat

This lapse in security falls directly on Hillary Clinton. She should resign.

Just a bit premature. Please let me know what the Ambassador's recommendations were for security and his operations. Once I understand the Ambassador's position, I will know where the buck stopped. It the Ambassador wanted more security, and clear memos and communications show the same....we go up the State Department chain of command.

There is gradient of security in any embassy. It starts with the nation supplying the same....but being this is a nation which was basically a few months post revolution, it would be fair to consider this an active war zone, and we of course could withdraw our ambassador like we did in Syria. Sometimes the Ambassador can go cowboy and assume unnecessary risks like in Syria, and the Ambassador was pulled. I would guess they are sandbagging with information on what the ambassador directed in regards to operations and security. I think they are very clever on seeing the inexperience of the Romney Campaign jumping too soon to demand answers, and in the process I smell an ambush.

Four people died in Libya, and this was a tragedy, but in the context of the utter success of finally after 30 years of trying to get Khaddafi.....they got him and the Ambassador was making great strides. Let us wait to find out what the Ambassador wanted, directed and commanded, before we act stupid.

63BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 8:48 pm

there are a lot of unanswered questions... i remember the morning after a timeline for the ambassador was reported (good luck finding that now). he apparently flew from europe to tripoli (the embassy) that evening... then abruptly left for the consulate with one guard in what did not appear to be an armoured vehicle... why?

but you are damn right hilary was in charge... that brings up again... why did obama lie and use disinformation?

64BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 8:54 pm

PkrBum wrote:there are a lot of unanswered questions... i remember the morning after a timeline for the ambassador was reported (good luck finding that now). he apparently flew from europe to tripoli (the embassy) that evening... then abruptly left for the consulate with one guard in what did not appear to be an armoured vehicle... why?

but you are damn right hilary was in charge... that brings up again... why did obama lie and use disinformation?

BENGHAZIGATE

65BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 9:32 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Hillary Clinton is responsible for keeping our embassies safe. Period. I do not necessarily blame Obama for what happened, but Clinton is responsible.

66BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 9:38 pm

2seaoat wrote:This lapse in security falls directly on Hillary Clinton. She should resign.

Just a bit premature. Please let me know what the Ambassador's recommendations were for security and his operations. Once I understand the Ambassador's position, I will know where the buck stopped. It the Ambassador wanted more security, and clear memos and communications show the same....we go up the State Department chain of command.

There is gradient of security in any embassy. It starts with the nation supplying the same....but being this is a nation which was basically a few months post revolution, it would be fair to consider this an active war zone, and we of course could withdraw our ambassador like we did in Syria. Sometimes the Ambassador can go cowboy and assume unnecessary risks like in Syria, and the Ambassador was pulled. I would guess they are sandbagging with information on what the ambassador directed in regards to operations and security. I think they are very clever on seeing the inexperience of the Romney Campaign jumping too soon to demand answers, and in the process I smell an ambush.

Four people died in Libya, and this was a tragedy, but in the context of the utter success of finally after 30 years of trying to get Khaddafi.....they got him and the Ambassador was making great strides. Let us wait to find out what the Ambassador wanted, directed and commanded, before we act stupid.

I read somewhere this ambassador was a great risktaker. Now you're saying Hillary should resign? I think you are jumping to conclusions.

67BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 9:39 pm

Dreamsglore wrote:
2seaoat wrote:This lapse in security falls directly on Hillary Clinton. She should resign.

I read somewhere this ambassador was a great risktaker. Now you're saying Hillary should resign? I think you are jumping to conclusions.

"I read somewhere"

LINK or LIE?

68BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 9:40 pm

I think you lie....like Obama

69BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 9:40 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

It wasn't Seaoat that said Hillary should resign...it was me.
The Sec of State is responsible for the safety of all Americans who work for the State Department, not just for the Ambassador's safety.

70BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 9:43 pm

Nekochan wrote:It wasn't Seaoat that said Hillary should resign...it was me.
The Sec of State is responsible for the safety of all Americans who work for the State Department, not just for the Ambassador's safety.

Oh, I thought it was Seaoat.My screen is so big sometimes I don't see the poster well.

71BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 9:50 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

http://www.state.gov/m/ds/about/overview/c9004.htm

The Secretary of State, and by extension, the Chief of Mission (COM), are responsible for developing and implementing security policies and programs that provide for the protection of all U.S. Government personnel (including accompanying dependents) on official duty abroad. This mission is executed through the Bureau of Diplomatic Security (DS). Personal and facility protection are the most critical elements of the DS mission abroad as they directly impact upon the Department’s ability to carry out its foreign policy. With terrorist organizations and coalitions operating across international borders, the threat of terrorism against U.S. interests remains great. Therefore, any U.S. mission overseas can be a target even if identified as being in a low-threat environment.

As a result, DS is more dedicated than ever to its mission of providing a secure living and working environment for our Foreign Service colleagues as they implement foreign policy and promote U.S. interests around the world. Nearly 800 DS special agents serve in regional security offices at over 250 posts worldwide. The DS special agents, also called regional security officers (RSOs) when serving abroad, manage security programs and also provide the first line of defense for our personnel, their families, U.S. diplomatic missions, and national security information. RSOs serve as the primary advisor to the COM on all security matters by developing and implementing security programs that shield U.S. missions and residences overseas from physical and technical attack.

RSOs, in concert with other U.S. Government agencies represented at post, formulate plans to deal with various emergency contingencies, including defining emergency management responsibilities for incidents ranging from hostage taking to evacuations. Often, in times of crisis and political instability, RSOs rely on the U.S. military for assistance. Unified commands have the capability to supply post with combat-equipped troops, e.g., Fleet Anti-Terrorism Security Teams (FAST), to augment post security requirements.

RSOs are the primary liaison with foreign police and security services overseas in support of U.S. law enforcement initiatives and investigations. Much of the investigative and law enforcement liaison work accomplished by RSOs abroad is on behalf of other federal, state, and local agencies. DS has achieved noteworthy success in locating and apprehending hundreds of wanted fugitives who have fled the United States.

RSOs also provide unclassified security briefings and other professional security advice to U.S. businesses, academia, faith-based groups, and non-governmental organizations as part of the Overseas Security Advisory Council (OSAC) Country Program, which has as its primary goal an effective security communication network.

RSOs face a tremendous challenge in implementing a mission’s security program, and it cannot be handled alone. In the challenge to safeguard our personnel and sensitive information overseas, DS security engineering officers (SEOs) augment the efforts of the security office. SEOs are the primary developers and implementers of technical security policy and regulations. They design or develop, implement, and manage security equipment programs at our missions abroad. In a constantly evolving technical environment, SEOs are responsible for detecting and preventing loss of sensitive information from technical espionage.

In addition to SEOs, RSOs depend upon Marine Security Guards, U.S. Navy Seabees, surveillance detection teams, local guards, cleared American guards, local investigators, host government officials, and other DS elements domestically and abroad to provide assistance in combating criminal, intelligence, and terrorist threats against U.S. interests worldwide. These entities play a crucial role in the DS security efforts overseas.

At our highest threat posts, RSOs may often require further security assistance. In those instances, DS dispatches Mobile Security Teams from Washington to conduct training for embassy personnel, their dependents, and local guards in protective tactics such as attack recognition, self-defense, hostage survival, and defensive driving. These teams also provide emergency security support to overseas posts, including protective security for COMs, surveillance detection operations, and assistance with post evacuations. In cases where the host country is either unable or unwilling to provide necessary security for the conduct of American diplomacy, specially trained DS special agents lead contractor-provided personal protection teams and guard services in areas of ongoing conflict.

Following the bombings of the U.S. Embassies in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) and Nairobi (Kenya) in 1998, security countermeasures for our U.S. missions overseas took on greater importance, and this continues today.

72BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 9:50 pm

PACEDOG#1 wrote:I think you lie....like Obama

You need psychiatric help,PD. I'm not joking. You are just as adamant politically as you are religiously. People like you are the reason the feds had to intervene at PHS and make you stop preaching to the students. Thank God for the federal govt. because Rick Scott would have let your ilk poison young minds.

73BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 9:53 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Dreamsglore wrote:

You need psychiatric help,PD. I'm not joking. You are just as adamant politically as you are religiously. People like you are the reason the feds had to intervene at PHS and make you stop preaching to the students. Thank God for the federal govt. because Rick Scott would have let your ilk poison young minds.

Pace is just a happy warrior. Well, OK...maybe not so happy. But he's a warrior, like Biden, lol.

74BIDEN KICKED ASS! - Page 3 Empty Re: BIDEN KICKED ASS! 10/12/2012, 10:05 pm

Nekochan wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Pace is just a happy warrior. Well, OK...maybe not so happy. But he's a warrior, like Biden, lol.

No, Neko. People like him here in SRC live in an altered reality where they think they can impose their religious and political views on others. It took federal intervention for them to stop trying to convert young people to their beliefs. Pacedog vigorously defended those religious practices just like he is doing now politically. These conservatives are deeply religion based and believe the rest of the country should live by their beliefs.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum