Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

McConnell kicked azzz as you would say

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Kentucky

Senate Election, November 4, 2014

 Detailed Results

100% Reporting

 Tweet

R Winner M. McConnell (i)
56.2%

D A. Grimes
40.7%

L D. Patterson
3.1%

(i) Incumbent, * Runoff

Vikingwoman

McConnell orchestrated the shutdown of the govt. I guess people like that and they can have more of the same.LOL!

If by orchestrating the shut down of the government, he and other likeminded men and women who wanted an actual budget that truly made change in America...then yes, he did. However if you can read long enough to see the total inner workings, game playing, and card playing by the Dems and Obama THEN you may understand the real history and staging of the so called "government shut down."

Way to go Republicans. Tuesday was a good day!

Sal

Sal

No surprise.

Outside of Fayette and Jefferson counties, Kentucky is just as much a cesspool of redneck, racist, ignoramuses as the Panhandle.

Sal

Sal

SheWrites wrote:
Way to go Republicans.  Tuesday was a good day!

Yes ...

... the ball is squarely in their court now ...

... let's all sit back and watch what they do with it ...

McConnell kicked azzz as you would say Gif_popcorn

cool1

cool1

Yes he did kick butt Laughing

cool1

cool1

none of the votes surprised me at all -- I mean Obama did say his policies were on the table , Rolling Eyes

Sal wrote:No surprise.

Outside of Fayette and Jefferson counties, Kentucky is just as much a cesspool of redneck, racist, ignoramuses as the Panhandle.

Someone is butthurt today.

Sal wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

Yes ...

They won't be able to do much... but we won't see bs like the dems used to pass obamacaid.

I hope there is never complete control of the process by either party again.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Across the country.....a vote against Obama.

cool1

cool1

Joanimaroni wrote:Across the country.....a vote against Obama.

I know ---his camp said we hear you , I hope so , we been telling him to stop his crap Evil or Very Mad

VectorMan

VectorMan

Things worked out pretty good here in Texas.

Little Miss Wendy Davis crashed and burned. As expected.

cool1

cool1

PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

Yes ...

They won't be able to do much... but we won't see bs like the dems used to pass obamacaid.

Amen to that.

VectorMan wrote:Things worked out pretty good here in Texas.

Little Miss Wendy Davis crashed and burned. As expected.

Hooray!

Lived in TX, love that state and state of mind. Glad she lost.

VectorMan

VectorMan

Voters rejected big government's 'incompetence'. - Rep. Ryan

It has been a long time since the government was competent in spending our money.

We'll see what happens.

Queue the liberal media to start their asinine attacks and lies.

Sal

Sal

Yes, ...

... in a hundred years, historians will look at last night's election, scratch their heads, and wonder why Democrats would run so far away from a president who has presided over record private sector job growth, record stock market #s, the-all-important-deficit-reduction, health insurance for millions of Americans, etc. etc. ...

... and, the conclusion will be ...

... because they were Democrats.

Vikingwoman

cool1 wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
Sal wrote:
SheWrites wrote:

Yes ...

Amen to that.

Aren't you getting Obamacare?

Vikingwoman

SheWrites wrote:If by orchestrating the shut down of the government, he and other likeminded men and women who wanted an actual budget that truly made change in America...then yes, he did.  However if you can read long enough to see the total inner workings, game playing, and card playing by the Dems and Obama THEN you may understand the real history and staging of the so called "government shut down."  

Many people in this country care about the suffering of the working poor people who don't have healthcare,decent wages or enough food as opposed to the fatcats who keep them there. I couldn't care less about the deficit when the rich people and corporations don't pay their fair share of taxes and farm subsidies are handed out to wealthy farmers. You can then tell me about a President who tried to help the lesser fortunate and a party who doesn't give a rat's ass about you or me. Do you feel better now the rich will continue on and veterans will not get a jobs bill? How about you getting paid less than men for the same job? I guess you like that? Yes, let's talk about the real history of the govt. shut down.

Vikingwoman

Actually, that's false. According to the news today it's pretty traditional to lose senate seats in a lame duck Presidency w/ two years to go.

Vikingwoman wrote:

Actually, that's false. According to the news today it's pretty traditional to lose senate seats in a lame duck Presidency w/ two years to go.

not the numbers that were lost in combined midterms by one POTUS and his party....nope, these are significantly higher.

Sal

Sal

Voters is yesterday's midterm were 75% white and 37% over the age of 60.

The future remains bleak for the GOP.

Sal wrote:Voters is yesterday's midterm were 75% white and 37% over the age of 60.

The future remains bleak for the GOP.

Not if you guys keep blowing off elections. It's pretty poor that you couldn't motivate your base to uphold Obama's agenda. Guess since they didn't get everything promised by Obama since 2008, they are done with him?

Vikingwoman

The real truth of the matter is poor people are more focused on surviving. Midterm elections are not important to them like Presidential ones.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Vikingwoman wrote:The real truth of the matter is poor people are more focused on surviving. Midterm elections are not important to them like Presidential ones.

Rolling Eyes

Always an excuse...

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum