Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Return of SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE

+3
Deus X
2seaoat
Telstar
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 6]

1The Return of SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Empty The Return of SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE 9/29/2018, 12:16 pm

Telstar

Telstar

Adam Driver will host, Kanye West will guest. Not sure what cast member should play judge Kavanope. I'd like to see Jim Carrey guzzling beer and Jack Daniels, blubbering and wetting his pants like Kavanope did. He would be almost as funny as Kavanope was. Who do you think should play Kavanope?

2seaoat

Looking forward to a new season.

Telstar

Telstar

Should start off with a bang!

Deus X

Deus X

Kanye West is the guy who grabbed the mike from some girl at an awards show, isn't he? FUCK that guy!

Telstar

Telstar

Deus X wrote:Kanye West is the guy who grabbed the mike from some girl at an awards show, isn't he? FUCK that guy!

No you Fuck that guy, I'll just do what I usually do when the musical guest comes on and grab another ski.

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Matt Damon is Kavanaugh but nowhere near as absurd and goofy as the real guy. I like the way they keep interrupting the female prosecutor. Kate McKinnon came off best as Lilly Graham.

Telstar

Telstar

After the first sketch the rest were shitty.

Telstar

Telstar

If you're not the right person to ask questions in the Senate maybe you're not the right person to be a Senator. Laughing

Telstar

Telstar

He has 2 strikes against him or like Kavanaugh calls it...

The Return of SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE Dos-eq10

Telstar

Telstar

Saturday Night Live" kicked off its season premiere Saturday with a sketch about this week's hearing of US Supreme Court nominee Brett Kavanaugh. The twist? Kavanaugh was played Matt Damon.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/30/entertainment/saturday-night-live-season-premiere/index.html

Good but he lacks the low life drunk trash qualities that the real Kavanaugh has.

Telstar

Telstar

Pretty bad show but the last sketch was better, about a cracker boy white power group talking about a white utopia. The new boy (Driver) kept insisting they were talking about Vermont. Weekend news was the best segment.

Telstar

Telstar

Next weeks host is Awkwafina ( Crazy Rich Asians ) Musical Guest: Travis Scott

October 13, Host: Seth Meyers; Musical Guest: Paul Simon.

Goodnight, and may Gawd' bless.

Telstar

Telstar

Returns tonight : Awkwafina ( Crazy Rich Asians ) Musical Guest: Travis Scott

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat

Thanks for reminding......they are on fire, and I do not want to miss a skit.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Thanks for reminding......they are on fire, and I do not want to miss a skit.

I thought Matt Damon was weak playing Kavanope.

Telstar

Telstar

Turtle : Everyone's pumped, from white men over 60, to WHITE MEN OVER 70!

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Last edited by Telstar on 10/7/2018, 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Returns next week with host Seth Myers and music guest Paul Simon.

Telstar

Telstar

Last edited by Telstar on 11/4/2018, 3:56 am; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 6]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum