Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

SNL Returns Live This Saturday Night

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

Telstar

LOLLOLLOL  Trump doesn't get it.

Telstar

Telstar

Just about one hour to go. Don't forget the Monday night political special.

2seaoat

GRannies birthday party with the real Cubs dancing......too funny......Mrs. Seaoat laughed so hard she split a gut.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:GRannies birthday party with the real Cubs dancing......too funny......Mrs. Seaoat laughed so hard she split a gut.

I liked Trump locking lips with Putin and the KKK and the media just ignoring it.

Telstar

Telstar

Go Cubs Go. Bill Murray and the Cubs, sweet.

2seaoat

The go cubs go.....routine was pure joy for all the participants......Chicago has been crazy all weekend. Bill Murray could die next week and he would die a happy man.

2seaoat

Take the visual away from the musical guest and just listen to the music.......awful. I think of synchro swimming and noise......just awful

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:The go cubs go.....routine was pure joy for all the participants......Chicago has been crazy all weekend.  Bill Murray could die next week and he would die a happy man.

Nice to see Murray's team win. I wonder if Donald Sutherland cheers on the Washington Nationals the way he did the Montreal Expos. Probably not.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:Take the visual away from the musical guest and just listen to the music.......awful.  I think of synchro swimming and noise......just awful

More often than not I just tune out the musical guests. Funny seeing the Preservation Hall Jazz Band on the CMAs last week. Haven't thought of them since they appeared on season one of SNL.

2seaoat

The skits were not funny. What a bomb......don't tell me the Cubs win the World Series and nothing is funny anymore. Talk about a curse.

RealLindaL

2seaoat wrote:The skits were not funny.   What a bomb......don't tell me the Cubs win the World Series and nothing is funny anymore.  Talk about a curse.

Well, we only watched about the first 10 or 15 minutes tonight and didn't find anything remotely funny. Maybe we missed some good stuff later. But I found myself remarking to hubby (who's never been an SNL fan at all) that I missed the John Belushi and Gilda Radner days.

More fun watching Svengoolie -- except I fell asleep anyway. {{{sigh}}}

2seaoat

The last three episodes of SNL were very good. This episode was poorly written, and I feel sorry for the people who were stuck in the skits. As good as the stars may be, the writers have always made SNL great. The writing just sucked and the musical guest........awful.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
2seaoat wrote:The skits were not funny.   What a bomb......don't tell me the Cubs win the World Series and nothing is funny anymore.  Talk about a curse.

Well, we only watched about the first 10 or 15 minutes tonight and didn't find anything remotely funny.   Maybe we missed some good stuff later.  But I found myself remarking to hubby (who's never been an SNL fan at all) that I missed the John Belushi and Gilda Radner days.  

More fun watching Svengoolie -- except I fell asleep anyway.   {{{sigh}}}

Duel was a great movie but Svengoolie can get a little long winded still he does provide interesting background information about the films and actors.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:The last three episodes of SNL were very good.  This episode was poorly written, and I feel sorry for the people who were stuck in the skits.  As good as the stars may be, the writers have always made SNL great.  The writing just sucked and the musical guest........awful.

This opening bit started out alright until it took a turn for the worse. As if somebody pulled the plug and it looked forced and fake. Kate McKinnon said we can't tell you who to vote for but why not? Fox News has been doing just that for years.

Last edited by Telstar on 11/7/2016, 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I liked it.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Telstar

Telstar

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I liked it.

Then you might love this one tonight.

Telstar

Telstar

Started off with a bit from last year about the first republican debate. Trump calling Jeb a girl. LOL. Doesn't matter because the republicans can't win the White House without a Bush on the ticket anyway. More of that tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum