Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Well I Think We Found Our Saturday Night Live Soundbite

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

lol!

http://www.mediaite.com/online/oh-my-lord-watch-this-hysterically-awkward-moment-between-rick-perry-and-al-franken/

RealLindaL

That was GREAT, Tel, thanks for posting. A bit of comic relief we can all use.

lol!

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:That was GREAT, Tel, thanks for posting.  A bit of comic relief we can all use.

lol!

You are very much welcome Linda. Smile

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:That was GREAT, Tel, thanks for posting.  A bit of comic relief we can all use.

lol!

Ah yes, Al Franken, professional comedian! So typical of Progressives, seeking their leadership from the Comedy Channel and late night talk shows.

So impressive!

Well I Think We Found Our Saturday Night Live Soundbite AlFranken

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Telstar wrote:

lol!

Too funny and they even noted SNL! I needed that! lol!

Telstar

Telstar

othershoe1030 wrote:
Telstar wrote:

lol!

Too funny and they even noted SNL! I needed that! lol!

You can usually find something funny and interesting in my posts. Laughing Maybe it helps that I never cheated someone out of money in a business deal nor broke a solemn vow and divorced one or more of my wives.  Crying or Very sad

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Ah yes, Al Franken, professional comedian!  So typical of Progressives, seeking their leadership from the Comedy Channel and late night talk shows.

Watch the damned clip, you humorless dolt.  It was your REPUB NOMINEE, Rick Perry, who brought up SNL, NOT Franken.  Care to retract your stupid remark?
No?  I didn't think so.  It'll join all the rest of your crapola on the forum scrapheap.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:Ah yes, Al Franken, professional comedian!  So typical of Progressives, seeking their leadership from the Comedy Channel and late night talk shows.

Watch the damned clip, you humorless dolt.  It was your REPUB NOMINEE, Rick Perry, who brought up SNL, NOT Franken.  Care to retract your stupid remark?
No?  I didn't think so.  It'll join all the rest of your crapola on the forum scrapheap.

Humorless dolt, LOL, good one.

Telstar

Telstar

Perry doing what republicans do best...

Well I Think We Found Our Saturday Night Live Soundbite Rick_p11

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

Humorless dolt, LOL, good one.

Smile Smile Smile

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:Perry doing what republicans do best...

Uh-oh, this one's a little over the top, IMHO.

RealLindaL wrote:

He's always had trouble with his filter.

Telstar

Telstar

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:

He's always had trouble with his filter.

So says the high priest of the "He Must Be Bill" Krazy Kult. Why don't you go back to starting polls to replace the guy that's in charge of this forum? The last one you created turned out so well for you didn't it chemical ace? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum