Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

A Latino group has offered a $5,000 "bounty" to anyone who will disrupt Donald Trump's appearance on Saturday Night Live

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

http://money.cnn.com/2015/11/05/media/donald-trump-snl-disrupt-bounty/

Here's the thing about this.  Firstly,  if this whole thing is not the proof of what I've been trying to tell you,  that our politics and presidential election process has now turned into Wrastlin,  jesus what more proof do you need.

And of course I could point out that this "latino group",  same one with the little kids cursing and shooting the bird at Trump in that viral video,  is the best thing that ever happened to Trump,  NBC and tomorrow night's Wrastling show.
Because of course all it does is to help garner an even bigger tv audience for the show.  As if it needed it.  This will undoubtedly be one of the highest rated programs in late night television history. 
But of course all of that is really obvious.

So let's go a little deeper into this.  I'll wager there are crazies out there somewhere getting all ginned up over this.  Especially realizing that live television could make them immortal (actually infamous).  And they want more than anything to emulate one of these crazed mass shooters.  And what better opportunity to top them all.
NBC and Trump better hope they've hired enough security is all I can say.
These are weird scary times.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Trump now has the secret service guarding him...I think they have a license to kill....

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

TEOTWAWKI wrote:Trump now has the secret service guarding him...I think they have a license to kill....

Is that the same Secret Service they found drunk and shacked up with  hookers?

If I was NBC and Trump I wouldn't rely on that.  I'd call in Chuck Norris.

Markle

Markle

Anarchists attempting to get their 15 minutes on YouTube and the epitome, national news.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:Anarchists attempting to get their 15 minutes on YouTube and the epitome, national news.

Trump may not be yours and others cup of tea.  But I don't think I'd go as far as to call him an anarchist.  Eccentric maybe.

But eccentric or not,  at this point in time I'm still planning to vote for him. Of course that could change if the whole thing gets too stupid. 
I know what you're thinking,  how on earth could it get more stupid than it already is.
Stay tuned.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Other than going full sieg heil fascist I don't see how Trump could make things worse....

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum