Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

But wait... THERE'S MORE!

+4
RealLindaL
Telstar
2seaoat
Deus X
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26But wait...    THERE'S MORE! - Page 2 Empty Re: But wait... THERE'S MORE! 9/25/2018, 1:43 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Deus X wrote:
zsomething wrote:Okay, if Kavanaugh is claiming he was a virgin, and was in a college fraternity, now I don't want him for a whole different reason -- because he's an idiot.   Who the hell would join a fraternity and not get laid?!?   That's pretty much all those idiotic latent boy-fests are for!   That'd just be weird.   "Oh, no,  I paid my dues to join this very expensive golf club, but I don't golf... I just like they sandwiches they serve in the clubhouse there!"   Come aaaaahhhhhhhhn, motherfucker, nobody's gonna believe that shit!  Why would you even?   Did he just wanna surround himself with guys who'd give him hell bullying him while he stalwartly saved himself for marriage?  He picked the wrong freakin' culture.

"Don't get the wrong idea about I Tappa Kegg, those 'parties' we were rumored to have were just spirited Bible study groups that sometimes got a bit boisterous when someone got enthusiastic about Matthew 20!  Okay, sometimes maybe the Pat Boone records would get a little loud, but who hasn't gotten a bit excited from time to time?  I mean, 'Michael Row The Boat Ashore,' that's a peppy song!  And women?  By no means!   We called them all 'mother' and would not be in the presence of one without a chaperone!  And that's to even speak to them on the telephone!  Excuse me, now, I feel myself about to ascend into heaven upon a ray of light.   Aaaahhhhlaaaaylllluuuuu!"

This guy's defense is just horseshit.   If he wants to claim he didn't try to rape anybody, fine, then claim that... but don't try to sell us that he was in a party college's fraternity but he was Wally freakin' Cleaver about it, and it was all a big Archie comic where he never so much as brushed against a titty.   Sock-hoppin' motherfucker.  That's just insulting, thinking anybody's gonna buy that.   I went to fraternity parties as roadie/security for a friend's band, and they're about as far from "wholesome family goodtimes" as anything gets.   Next he's gonna try to produce a bunch of afghans he knitted with his bros, I guess.  Throw them in with his bullshit "calendars."

What he means by "never had sex" is that he never had any FREE sex--that he's such a creep he never met a girl who'd fuck him just for fun. Copulation with prostitutes doesn't count because whores aren't really members of the human race--they're a different species.

We could argue about the definition of "whore". It's a bit broader than just sex. I might also point out that some "whores" have no choice in the matter because they have been forced into it.

27But wait...    THERE'S MORE! - Page 2 Empty Re: But wait... THERE'S MORE! 9/25/2018, 1:46 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

2seaoat wrote:We are teetering on barbarism.  This circus will end, but as much as I hate everything about Donald Trump and the Dixiecrat Republicans, I definitely am reminded why I remain a registered Republican.  This mob chatter of lemmings is hysterical to me.  Who cares when he had his first sex?  None of this is relevant.  To me it is like a clerk at Walmart accusing you falsely of stealing razor blades, and when they are prosecuting the case, the judge allows evidence that I stole a baseball from the batting cage at 16(I did.....but I was so guilt ridden, I returned after hours and threw it into the batting cage_)......again no judge would allow that evidence as probative, and that is exactly the role of the chairman of the committee.  He could spend the next three weeks running down every allegation from forty years ago, but when will fools realize that this is simply a political circus which will end very badly for the ring leaders.

The point is it looks like Kavanaugh is lying about it. He could have admitted bad behavior and tried to spin the event or even admitted to his heavy drinking in HS and said he didn't remember but he comes out and flatly denies all sorts of things. It is not just this one incident. More will come out. Former supporters are doubting him now and public support is also slipping.

Rush says on his show that if Avenatti gets his evidence before the committee that the Republicans can kiss both houses of congress goodbye. Avenattii is the key along with female senators voting NO.

28But wait...    THERE'S MORE! - Page 2 Empty Re: But wait... THERE'S MORE! 9/25/2018, 2:12 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Have you seen the stuff from his high school yearbook? Okay, that was then, this is now but what he wrote THEN does not fit with what he now claims was his life as an alter boy.

His best friend says they were wasted throughout all of HS in a book he wrote about those days and his references to FFFFourth of July. I'll let you look that up, hopefully you'll need to. lol

Just more high class constructive helpful public discourse compliments of our lovely current administration and their allies. Yes. It will not go on forever. Must keep that in mind.

29But wait...    THERE'S MORE! - Page 2 Empty Re: But wait... THERE'S MORE! 9/25/2018, 2:23 pm

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Floridatexan wrote:
Wasn't Ken Starr president of Baylor and forced to resign after this incident?

Oh, yeah. There's lots of dirty dealings, scandals, and corrupt good-ole-boy government out here in Waco. You wouldn't believe the things that go on. They don't call it Whacko Waco for nothing!

(I have a second home here my daughter stays in ... so happens I'm visiting at the moment.)

30But wait...    THERE'S MORE! - Page 2 Empty Re: But wait... THERE'S MORE! 9/25/2018, 2:41 pm

2seaoat

Now it is his drinking habits. Is it possible for both people to be telling the truth as they remembered it, and is it possible that both are wrong. This does not rise to the level of lying. That is why over thousands of years our laws have created statute of limitations so relevant information is not loss in the clouds of memory.

I believe her without hearing a word of testimony. I have seen drunken behavior. I saw a former head defensive coach for the Mn Vikings while at a party in college throw a beer in a girl's face as she insulted him and he yelled at her this is not the F'ing senior prom, and she is covered with beer and follows him upstairs and he had sex with her, and they both come down later, and if my memory serves me right they ended up married. Borish stupid behavior is rampant as people start drinking before they develop controls on their behavior. However, almost all these parties had the girls drinking also. Stupid high school behavior is not being rationalized, rather it simply is not relevant or probative.

I met my wife on a blind date set up by a mutual friend, and after 20 plus shots of tequila I was sitting in her living room playing strip poker with four couples.....I am the only one in my underwear and we are kissing and her mouth tastes like toothpaste.....she had thrown up three times from too much tequila, and I spent the night with her and then had a basketball tournament at 10 am which I played intoxicated.....just another college or high school memory. Stupid adolescent behavior........but we laugh when we try to coordinate our memories of that night with friends who were there and our own memory......alcohol and kids........not necessarily a formula for crystal clear memory.

31But wait...    THERE'S MORE! - Page 2 Empty Re: But wait... THERE'S MORE! 9/25/2018, 3:20 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

EmeraldGhost wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
Wasn't Ken Starr president of Baylor and forced to resign after this incident?

Oh, yeah.  There's lots of dirty dealings, scandals, and corrupt good-ole-boy government out here in Waco.   You wouldn't believe the things that go on.  They don't call it Whacko Waco for nothing!

(I have a second home here my daughter stays in ... so happens I'm visiting at the moment.)

Waco is a place I usually just passed through, and we called it WacaWaca. There was a great Mexican restaurant on the hwy., though.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum