Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

CANNOT WAIT for the Chris Wallace moderated debate. PROGRESSIVES...cannot wait for...SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE.

+3
2seaoat
ZVUGKTUBM
Markle
7 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Markle

Markle

CANNOT WAIT for the Chris Wallace moderated debate. PROGRESSIVES...cannot wait for...SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE.

Chris Wallace will be the first moderator to pose fair questions to both candidates and not jump in to help the Democrat.

Chris Wallace will crucify whichever candidate is weak and unprepared.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Chris Wallace will crucify whichever candidate is weak and unprepared.

I guess then Donald Trump has no chance Wednesday....... LOL!

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

I guess then Donald Trump has no chance Wednesday....... LOL!

He has lost every debate......so he lost because of the moderator......the mic.......please......Donald Trump is clueless. He is Sarah Palin......he will spew talking points and if Wallace does his job, he will insist that he answer questions......he has not done the same. Nothing is going to change.....America knows that Hillary is prepared and experienced and that Donald Trump is winging it like he is really smart......he is not.

2seaoat

No tax return...........hmmmmmmm

Markle

Markle

2seaoat wrote:I guess then Donald Trump has no chance Wednesday....... LOL!

He has lost every debate......so he lost because of the moderator......the mic.......please......Donald Trump is clueless.   He is Sarah Palin......he will spew talking points and if Wallace does his job, he will insist that he answer questions......he has not done the same.  Nothing is going to change.....America knows that Hillary is prepared and experienced and that Donald Trump is winging it like he is really smart......he is not.

Depends on which side you ask.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Chris Wallace won't be cutting Trump any more slack than he will give to Hillary. It should be good.

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:CANNOT WAIT for the Chris Wallace moderated debate.

Chris Wallace will be the first moderator to pose fair questions to both candidates and not jump in to help the Democrat.

Whelp ...

... I guess Chris must be a traitor who is in cahoots with the Clinton crime family, because he certainly did Donny no favors.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha .....

Imo... he did neither any favor. The only fairly conducted of the presidential debates.

Sal

Sal

With a candidate as unhinged and uninformed as Trump, the moderator role is largely irrelevant.

Clinton was prepared, informed, and Presidential in every respect ...

... again.

It's telling that you can't recognize that ...

... or, are you just too partisan to acknowledge it?

boards of FL

boards of FL

Hilarious! How did that work out for you Markle?

Here you are, Ole' Man Markle.

CANNOT WAIT for the Chris Wallace moderated debate.  PROGRESSIVES...cannot wait for...SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE. Candy-a6562c866510bb5036724f05ebbe3a02

Sal wrote:Clinton was prepared, informed, and Presidential in every respect ...

... again.

It's telling that you can't recognize that ...

... or, are you just too partisan to acknowledge it?

I didn't speak to it... and what you've just done is express your opinion. That doesn't make her any of those things.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

...CANNOT WAIT for the Chris Wallace moderated debate...

Another lie from Lame Dork poster Markle. The Lame Dork did not watch the debate. He instead used this time crafting more election threads for which to spam-up our forum with.

Actually, Chris Wallace did an exceptional job moderating the last debate. He was non-partisan and he had to reign-in the Trumpster a lot.

Good debate, which displayed every flaw the Republican candidate has, in Prime Time, no less.

Republicans are going to wish this debate never occurred………

It sucks to be YOU today, Markle, LOL!

boards of FL

boards of FL

That was the easily worst Trump debate of the three.  And I enjoyed watching every minute of it.

The DNC should pay to re-air that debate several times.

Sal

Sal

I heard a pundit opine that when talking foreign policy, Trump resembled an old man in the park feeding the squirrels while arguing with himself.

That may've been too kind.

boards of FL

boards of FL

Markle wrote:CANNOT WAIT for the Chris Wallace moderated debate.  PROGRESSIVES...cannot wait for...SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE.

Markle's reaction while watching the debate.

CANNOT WAIT for the Chris Wallace moderated debate.  PROGRESSIVES...cannot wait for...SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE. Tumblr_nt1x3vlCtq1tge5oqo1_400

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

boards of FL wrote:Markle's reaction while watching the debate.

CANNOT WAIT for the Chris Wallace moderated debate.  PROGRESSIVES...cannot wait for...SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE. Tumblr_nt1x3vlCtq1tge5oqo1_400

Lame Dork poster Markle did not watch the debate. Instead, he busied himself refreshing every lame thread he has started in the last few days, while stirring-up some new ones to post. He had at least 8 threads all neatly arranged at the top of Page-1 when I came here right after the debate.

I can kind of understand why he was reluctant to watch--or post any more of his stuff here today. Donald Trump's trumpery from last night was a gift to his opponents.

Telstar

Telstar

boards of FL wrote:
Markle wrote:CANNOT WAIT for the Chris Wallace moderated debate.  PROGRESSIVES...cannot wait for...SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE.

Markle's reaction while watching the debate.

LOL  Bob would like that if he's been following rasslin' over the last fifteen year. Let's give John Cena his props.

I see Alec Baldwin saying, "Not a puppet! Not a puppet! She's a puppet!"

Laughing

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
boards of FL wrote:Markle's reaction while watching the debate.

Lame Dork poster Markle did not watch the debate.
Instead, he busied himself refreshing every lame thread he has started in the last few days, while stirring-up some new ones to post. He had at least 8 threads all neatly arranged at the top of Page-1 when I came here right after the debate.

I can kind of understand why he was reluctant to watch--or post any more of his stuff here today. Donald Trump's trumpery from last night was a gift to his opponents.

CANNOT WAIT for the Chris Wallace moderated debate.  PROGRESSIVES...cannot wait for...SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE. 69d74526-818e-455c-b628-ad5ce7381bb2

Your desperation is duly noted.

Which threads are lame? Do they all not contain facts that are relevant to politics?

Telstar

Telstar

SheWrites wrote:I see Alec Baldwin saying, "Not a puppet! Not a puppet! She's a puppet!"

Laughing  

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Smile

Telstar wrote:
SheWrites wrote:I see Alec Baldwin saying, "Not a puppet! Not a puppet! She's a puppet!"

Laughing  

Wrong, wrong, wrong. Smile

Laughing

Markle

Markle

Had I not even watched the debate, it is patently obvious that not only did Chris Wallace hit a home run, Donald Trump did as well!

Keep up the good work kids! Denial looks so good on you!

CANNOT WAIT for the Chris Wallace moderated debate.  PROGRESSIVES...cannot wait for...SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE. Head%20in%20sand_zpsgthousuy

Sal

Sal

Markle wrote:Donald Trump did as well!

"Nobody has more respect for women than I do. Nobody."
- Donald J. Trump

Hahahahahahaha ....

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:Your desperation is duly noted.

Which threads are lame?  Do they all not contain facts that are relevant to politics?

CANNOT WAIT for the Chris Wallace moderated debate.  PROGRESSIVES...cannot wait for...SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE. 69d74526-818e-455c-b628-ad5ce7381bb2

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Trump now claims Hillary was given the questions to study prior to the debate -- and since Chris Wallace wrote the questions, that means Trump is now accusing Wallace and FOX News of rigging the debate against him.

Markle? Markle? Comment? LOL

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum