This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

I can wait for the investigation and indictments without having a hissy fit

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

I am so sick of this Rachel Maddow hysteria about everything Trump. President Trump is an evil man. He has done awful things his entire career, and he is the worst President in my opinion in American history. However, the news media drumming up controversy and rating so numb skulls can become hysterical without evidence and indictments which can prove the elements of a crime is exactly like the Benghazi hysteria and political chasing of one's tail. Stop it.

I can wait until the evidence presents itself. I can still be harshly critical of the President's policies which are welfare for the wealthy, but this over zealous abandonment of common sense is not how you get an evil person out of office. I hope calmer heads reject the media frenzy, and start to simply work to remove this President from office before he hurts more Americans and God help us if he starts a conflict in Korea or Iran.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:I am so sick of this Rachel Maddow hysteria about everything Trump.  President Trump is an evil man.   He has done awful things his entire career, and he is the worst President in my opinion in American history.  However, the news media drumming up controversy and rating so numb skulls can become hysterical without evidence and indictments which can prove the elements of a crime is exactly like the Benghazi hysteria and political chasing of one's tail.  Stop it.

I can wait until the evidence presents itself.   I can still be harshly critical of the President's policies which are welfare for the wealthy, but this over zealous abandonment of common sense is not how you get an evil person out of office.  I hope calmer heads reject the media frenzy, and start to simply work to remove this President from office before he hurts more Americans and God help us if he starts a conflict in Korea or Iran.

Media frenzy, my ass. I have eyes. He is, as I've said before, an existential threat to our democracy...a loose cannon...someone who doesn't belong in the Oval Office...and you want to talk about media frenzy...BS...time to GET HIM OUT.

View user profile
How do you get him out of office?
The same way that the special election in Georgia and Montana was won? All this talk about organizing, yet how many new voters have been registered? The 2018 election will NOT regain the senate, and with all this hysteria and nonsense, the house which is ripe with opportunity will be squandered by the hubris of Trump is a bad person and we are good. I am all ears on how President Trump will be removed from office. It will not be on speculation of an indictment or sitting around in a circle jerk talking about how Democrats are energized as they lost two more elections, and the average American dislikes President Trump, but dislikes this hubris and arrogance even more. Work on the message to the American people which is constructive and positive and abandon this circle jerk. It will only guarantee that this evil man will continue.

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:How do you get him out of office?

The same way that the special election in Georgia and Montana was won?  

Please explain more about how the Georgia special election WAS won, considering the fact that it won't be held until 20 June.

View user profile http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/
Floridatexan wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I am so sick of this Rachel Maddow hysteria about everything Trump.  President Trump is an evil man.   He has done awful things his entire career, and he is the worst President in my opinion in American history.  However, the news media drumming up controversy and rating so numb skulls can become hysterical without evidence and indictments which can prove the elements of a crime is exactly like the Benghazi hysteria and political chasing of one's tail.  Stop it.

I can wait until the evidence presents itself.   I can still be harshly critical of the President's policies which are welfare for the wealthy, but this over zealous abandonment of common sense is not how you get an evil person out of office.  I hope calmer heads reject the media frenzy, and start to simply work to remove this President from office before he hurts more Americans and God help us if he starts a conflict in Korea or Iran.

Media frenzy, my ass.  I have eyes.  He is, as I've said before, an existential threat to our democracy...a loose cannon...someone who doesn't belong in the Oval Office...and you want to talk about media frenzy...BS...time to GET HIM OUT.

What about those that felt the same way about Obama? That thght him a threat to our country?

Oh yea... you just call them racists and bigots when it's your party in power. What a tool... lol.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:

What about those that felt the same way about Obama? That thght him a threat to our country?

Oh yea... you just call them racists and bigots when it's your party in power. What a tool... lol.

Obama was a fine president who had the countrys best interest at heart, and anyone who thinks otherwise is either stupid, racist or bigoted!

Some idiots simply can't tell right from wrong!

View user profile
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Obama was a fine president who had the countrys best interest at heart, and anyone who thinks otherwise is either stupid, racist or bigoted!

See? Lol... can you be any less self- aware?

View user profile

View user profile

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Any and every negative comment made about Obama, the person was labeled stupid, racist, or a bigot. Good Grief.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:
PkrBum wrote:
panhandler wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Any and every negative comment made about Obama, the person was labeled stupid, racist,  or a bigot. Good Grief.

Good grief is right. How anyone could be so willfully blind is almost beyond my comprehension. President Obama is 100 times the person this Orange Menace will ever be.

View user profile
Like I said any negative comment regarding Obama the person was labeled stupid, a racist, or a bigot.

View user profile
Joanimaroni wrote:Like I said any negative comment regarding Obama the person was labeled stupid, a racist, or a bigot.

That's bullshit! There was plenty of principled criticism of Obama. You're just unaware of it because you lack the comprehension skills to grasp nuanced points-of-view. You have to stick to the Dick-and-Jane lowbrow drivel.

You're hyper-sensitive to comments referencing stupidity, racism and bigotry because all three describe you.  You know this and are embarrassed by it in polite company the same way the rest of your ignorant hillbilly ilk keep those sentiments to themselves until they're sure they're among like-minded white-trash imbeciles.

del.capslock wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:Like I said any negative comment regarding Obama the person was labeled stupid, a racist, or a bigot.

That's bullshit! There was plenty of principled criticism of Obama. You're just unaware of it because you lack the comprehension skills to grasp nuanced points-of-view. You have to stick to the Dick-and-Jane lowbrow drivel.

You're hyper-sensitive to comments referencing stupidity, racism and bigotry because all three describe you.  You know this and are embarrassed by it in polite company the same way the rest of your ignorant hillbilly ilk keep those sentiments to themselves until they're sure they're among like-minded white-trash imbeciles.

You are the ignorant one.

View user profile
considering the fact that it won't be held until 20 June.

So you think a heads up election is going to elect a Democrat.....typical fuzzy thinking. The opportunity was squandered when there were multiple candidates and 1 vote over fifty percent would have been possible, but now in a straight up contest......please rachel.......

View user profile
2seaoat wrote:
So you think a heads up election is going to elect a Democrat.....typical fuzzy thinking.  The opportunity was squandered when there were multiple candidates and 1 vote over fifty percent would have been possible, but now in a straight up contest......please rachel.......

What I think is that the election has not been held yet and the outcome is uncertain. What I pointed out was that you referred to it in the past tense, as if it had already happened.

You have a habit of twisting people's words to make it appear that something they said was incorrect and you were right. This inability of yours to ever admit you were wrong is an indicator of a very fragile ego and can be attributed to deep-seated feelings of inferiority.

Perfectly understandable in your case.

Joanimaroni wrote:
del.capslock wrote:

My, what a brilliant response.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Yeah, she's a real wit.

RealLindaL wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

View user profile

I think the thing to watch for will be how many of the connections between the Russian bankers and other Russian money turn out to be real problems for Trump. I think it will be the money entanglements that eventually bring him down.

Maddow is gathering information about people on the Trump team and various Russians. These are significant connections and bear public scrutiny. She does get a bit excited when they discover yet another transaction or suspicious activity but all in all the flow charts present many questions. Back in the day Jimmy Carter was forced to sell his peanut farm for fear of conflicts of interest. How comical does that sound these days?

But how do you prove that he's doing the bidding of Putin even with a lot of Russian strings attached to Trump's personal businesses? Seriously, how is that done? Do we just have to lay out the evidence and hope the voters will reject him in the event he runs for reelection?

View user profile
(CNN)Fired FBI director James Comey plans to testify publicly in the Senate as early as next week to confirm bombshell accusations that President Donald Trump pressured him to end his investigation into a top Trump aide's ties to Russia, a source close to the issue said Wednesday.

When he testifies, Comey is unlikely to be willing to discuss in any detail the FBI's investigation into the charges of possible collusion between Russia and the Trump campaign -- the centerpiece of the probe, this source said. But he appears eager to discuss his tense interactions with Trump before his firing, which have now spurred allegations that the president may have tried to obstruct the investigation. If it happens, Comey's public testimony promises to be a dramatic chapter in the months-long controversy, and it will likely bring even more intense scrutiny to an investigation that Trump has repeatedly denounced as a "witch hunt."

http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/31/politics/fbi-comey-testimony/index.html

View user profile
If I were Comey I'd REALLY be watching my back right now.

View user profile
I'm patient, because I want an airtight case, with no wiggle room. I want so much proof that even the conspiracy-crazed, propaganda-fattened people who are still trying to defend Trump will have no alternative but to accept that, yeah, they were gullible enough to elect a con-man who was as crooked as a dog's hind leg. I want that ironclad, and that'll take time. I understand that.

But, in the meantime, there's no reason not to keep hammering away at the guy. Rachel Maddow's keeping them on the defensive, so I'm fine with that. Trump is the biggest mistake America's voters have ever made. Some of them don't accept that yet, but, eventually they'll need to if they don't want to be a laughing stock. This presidency is not even half a year old and it's already a disaster. An intervention is needed before its poison spreads too far throughout the body politic. We're already going to be faced with a hell of a lot of damage to clean up, both domestically and on an international scale. Trump has dumped our reputation in the toilet and made our voters look like a bunch of non-serious fools. It's going to be hard to regain what we lost.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:I'm patient, because I want an airtight case, with no wiggle room.  I want so much proof that even the conspiracy-crazed, propaganda-fattened people who are still trying to defend Trump will have no alternative but to accept that, yeah, they were gullible enough to elect a con-man who was as crooked as a dog's hind leg.   I want that ironclad, and that'll take time.  I understand that.

But, in the meantime, there's no reason not to keep hammering away at the guy.  Rachel Maddow's keeping them on the defensive, so I'm fine with that.   Trump is the biggest mistake America's voters have ever made.  Some of them don't accept that yet, but, eventually they'll need to if they don't want to be a  laughing stock.   This presidency is not even half a year old and it's already a disaster.   An intervention is needed before its poison spreads too far throughout the body politic.  We're already going to be faced with a hell of a lot of damage to clean up, both domestically and on an international scale.  Trump has dumped our reputation in the toilet and made our voters look like a bunch of non-serious fools.  It's going to be hard to regain what we lost.

I agree completely. How do you see this ending, him leaving office? What is the mechanism? Do you think he'll just finally resign under so much evidence?

View user profile
othershoe1030 wrote:
zsomething wrote:I'm patient, because I want an airtight case, with no wiggle room.  I want so much proof that even the conspiracy-crazed, propaganda-fattened people who are still trying to defend Trump will have no alternative but to accept that, yeah, they were gullible enough to elect a con-man who was as crooked as a dog's hind leg.   I want that ironclad, and that'll take time.  I understand that.

But, in the meantime, there's no reason not to keep hammering away at the guy.  Rachel Maddow's keeping them on the defensive, so I'm fine with that.   Trump is the biggest mistake America's voters have ever made.  Some of them don't accept that yet, but, eventually they'll need to if they don't want to be a  laughing stock.   This presidency is not even half a year old and it's already a disaster.   An intervention is needed before its poison spreads too far throughout the body politic.  We're already going to be faced with a hell of a lot of damage to clean up, both domestically and on an international scale.  Trump has dumped our reputation in the toilet and made our voters look like a bunch of non-serious fools.  It's going to be hard to regain what we lost.

I agree completely. How do you see this ending, him leaving office? What is the mechanism? Do you think he'll just finally resign under so much evidence?

It wasn't until last November that it became clear how many so called Americans really hate America. Sad

View user profile

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum