Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Professor who predicted Trump would win now predicts he will be impeached.

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Professor Alan Lichtman was one of the very few notables who predicted Trump would win the presidency, and now, on the Joy Reid Show (MSNBC), he predicted Trump would be impeached --because of Mueller's forthcoming revelations. Lichtman says the republicans in the House won't do the impeaching, but that the revelations exposed by Mueller will allow the democrats to soundly control the House after the 2018 elections, and they WON'T HESITATE TO GET RID OF TRUMP.

That makes very good sense to regular, anti-racist, caring people like me and most progressives. What a relief it will be to know that our Pussy Grabbing, "very stable genius" no longer has access to the Nuclear war activation briefcase!!!! Check out the video of Lichtman making his prediction:

http://start.att.net/player/category/news/article/msnbc-am_joy:man_who_predicted_trump_win_predicts_impeachment-hulu2

EmeraldGhost

EmeraldGhost

Wordslinger wrote:[b]Professor Alan Lichtman was one of the very few notables who predicted Trump would win the presidency, and now, on the Joy Reid Show (MSNBC), he predicted Trump would be impeached ....

Yeah? Well, so did Nostradamus. I ain't holding my breath for it.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum