Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Unless Trump is impeached, our country is doomed.

+10
RealLindaL
Vikingwoman
othershoe1030
knothead
Telstar
dumpcare
LoriQ
PkrBum
2seaoat
Wordslinger
14 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

A known traitor -- a Russian agent who lied his way to the presidency -- is pissed at anyone who recognizes what a terrible sleaze and dreadful threat he is to the United States of America.

Meanwhile, the shameful republican party which has been handed power over the White House, the Congress and soon the Supreme Court, continues its silence as the Pussy Grabber and his gang put in play their plan to destroy all trust by the American people in any branch of their government.

A health plan that steals from the poor to fatten the wallets of the rich. An environmental plan that disembowels every governmental agency dealing with climate problems, protection of rivers and lakes, protection of endangered species, and furthers the bloodsucking interests of major fossil fuel producers.

A tax plan that while increasing costs to the middle and lower classes, hands more power to the oligarchy dedicated to having it ALL.

An educational plan that destroys public education -- including helping poor kids with nutritional challenges and learning problems.

A military buildup which pushes conventional forces -- but ignores the very real threat of cyber warfare -- the same type of warfare the Russians used to invade and control our government. The next big war will begin with all the computers we use to control our airlines in mid-air, that operate our electric power grid and water pumping systems, suddenly shutting down. The financial network will also shut down, effectively decreasing if not preventing all retail sales.

Trump and his rabid ministers are the worst threat our country has faced in the last 150 years.

If you choose to sit back and watch and not actively join in the opposition movement, you're making the worst decision of your life.

Reality.

2seaoat

I disagree. He is simply an incompetent liar. His own party will abandon him first. He cannot complete his campaign promises, not because his opponents have failed to resist him, rather he has fallen short because his allies are coming to the conclusion that he is a nut case. Accusing the President of being born in Kenya, and now claiming that President Obama was the man from UNCLE who crawled up the side of Trump Tower to bug him because he was so important is not something a stable competent person does. No, he will simply become irrelevant as his own party abandons him, and more responsible people fill the gap.

PkrBum

PkrBum

Demagoguery

4Unless Trump is impeached, our country is doomed. Empty I Agree! 3/18/2017, 8:55 am

LoriQ

LoriQ

I agree with the OP. Trump is an embarrassment to the US. He's a joke. He is incompetent to be president. Why there were anyone to support him at all is beyond me. I guess the saying, "The masses are stupid" is true. I'll be 55 years old this year and I have never seen a president behave the way he does. When something doesn't go his way, he has a temper tantrum through Twitter like an immature child. Arguing over how many people came to his inauguration. Really? That's what a child would do. Instead of being responsible for his own actions, he blames other people without evidence. There is clearly something wrong with this man. I heard a news commentator say, "So many people voted for Trump." If it wasn't for the Electoral College, Trump wouldn't be president. I never did like that system. It's not fair. It hurts the little states like Delaware and Rhode Island. There could be a million votes for say Hillary and it would only be counted something like 2 votes. How is that fair. The majority of the American people voted for Hillary and yet she lost. This president, if you want to call him that, is worse in my opinion than Nixon. Trump needs to resign and if he doesn't than he should be impeached and convicted. He should also be not allowed to serve any office in the US. I still cannot believe there are still Trump supporters. I also don't know why the Republicans stick by him. Congress should do what is right for the people. Not just agree with everything the President says. And I think he should be charged for making false allegations against Obama and Trump ought to apologize to Obama publicly. Trump is the kind of guy that thinks he is right no matter what. Like this health care bill he wants to be passed. Even after he was told it would hurt more people than it helps he still wants it passed. If I ever saw Trump in person I would ignore him. He is nobody to me. He enjoys creating chaos. He thrives on attention whether it is negative attention or positive. I don't think he will finish his first term but I don't see it coming fast enough. He will be doing more destruction before that happens.

5Unless Trump is impeached, our country is doomed. Empty Dictator 3/18/2017, 8:57 am

LoriQ

LoriQ

PkrBum wrote:Demagoguery

Yes Trump thinks he is a dictator!

dumpcare

Are you fresh blood or a sock? If you're new Welcome.

7Unless Trump is impeached, our country is doomed. Empty New 3/18/2017, 10:10 am

LoriQ

LoriQ

ppaca wrote:Are you fresh blood or a sock? If you're new Welcome.

I am new. Just joined this morning.

dumpcare

Well then, Welcome.

LoriQ

LoriQ

ppaca wrote:Well then, Welcome.

Thank-you! That was sweet of you

dumpcare

You're welcome.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

LoriQ wrote:I agree with the OP. Trump is an embarrassment to the US. He's a joke. He is incompetent to be president. Why there were anyone to support him at all is beyond me. I guess the saying, "The masses are stupid" is true. I'll be 55 years old this year and I have never seen a president behave the way he does. When something doesn't go his way, he has a temper tantrum through Twitter like an immature child. Arguing over how many people came to his inauguration. Really? That's what a child would do. Instead of being responsible for his own actions, he blames other people without evidence. There is clearly something wrong with this man. I heard a news commentator say, "So many people voted for Trump." If it wasn't for the Electoral College, Trump wouldn't be president. I never did like that system. It's not fair. It hurts the little states like Delaware and Rhode Island. There could be a million votes for say Hillary and it would only be counted something like 2 votes. How is that fair. The majority of the American people voted for Hillary and yet she lost. This president, if you want to call him that, is worse in my opinion than Nixon. Trump needs to resign and if he doesn't than he should be impeached and convicted. He should also be not allowed to serve any office in the US. I still cannot believe there are still Trump supporters. I also don't know why the Republicans stick by him. Congress should do what is right for the people. Not just agree with everything the President says. And I think he should be charged for making false allegations against Obama and Trump ought to apologize to Obama publicly. Trump is the kind of guy that thinks he is right no matter what. Like this health care bill he wants to be passed. Even after he was told it would hurt more people than it helps he still wants it passed. If I ever saw Trump in person I would ignore him. He is nobody to me. He enjoys creating chaos. He thrives on attention whether it is negative attention or positive. I don't think he will finish his first term but I don't see it coming fast enough. He will be doing more destruction before that happens.

Welcome LoriQ, well stated!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Do you approve of his claim that Obama had him wiretapped? Yes or NO?

Do you think his healthcare plan -- which increases costs to seniors and cuts taxes for the ultra rich is good for America? Yes or No?

Hell, let's cut to the chase: just what is it you approve of about this unbalanced idiot as president?

LoriQ

LoriQ

Wordslinger wrote:
LoriQ wrote:I agree with the OP. Trump is an embarrassment to the US. He's a joke. He is incompetent to be president. Why there were anyone to support him at all is beyond me. I guess the saying, "The masses are stupid" is true. I'll be 55 years old this year and I have never seen a president behave the way he does. When something doesn't go his way, he has a temper tantrum through Twitter like an immature child. Arguing over how many people came to his inauguration. Really? That's what a child would do. Instead of being responsible for his own actions, he blames other people without evidence. There is clearly something wrong with this man. I heard a news commentator say, "So many people voted for Trump." If it wasn't for the Electoral College, Trump wouldn't be president. I never did like that system. It's not fair. It hurts the little states like Delaware and Rhode Island. There could be a million votes for say Hillary and it would only be counted something like 2 votes. How is that fair. The majority of the American people voted for Hillary and yet she lost. This president, if you want to call him that, is worse in my opinion than Nixon. Trump needs to resign and if he doesn't than he should be impeached and convicted. He should also be not allowed to serve any office in the US. I still cannot believe there are still Trump supporters. I also don't know why the Republicans stick by him. Congress should do what is right for the people. Not just agree with everything the President says. And I think he should be charged for making false allegations against Obama and Trump ought to apologize to Obama publicly. Trump is the kind of guy that thinks he is right no matter what. Like this health care bill he wants to be passed. Even after he was told it would hurt more people than it helps he still wants it passed. If I ever saw Trump in person I would ignore him. He is nobody to me. He enjoys creating chaos. He thrives on attention whether it is negative attention or positive. I don't think he will finish his first term but I don't see it coming fast enough. He will be doing more destruction before that happens.

Welcome LoriQ, well stated!

Thank-You!

PkrBum

PkrBum

Wordslinger wrote:

Do you approve of his claim that Obama had him wiretapped?  Yes or NO?

I'd be surprised if trump and or his campaign team weren't wiretaped. It'd also be no surprise that Obama would deny it. Those would be the standard operating procedures of his administration. Whether it's true or not is unknown. That's why you don't see me making countless threads... it's a waste of time. Those other questions put me in a false position to defend trump when all I'm doing is pointing out your double standards and hypocrisy. If you'd done a tenth of this "due diligence" when Obama was president then you'd have a foot to stand on. But you didn't... so demanding it now is just wishing upon a star... especially considering the historic rejection of your ideology and your establishment ruling elite during the Obama terms. In other words... you're rendered insignificant... at best you're an annoying squeaky wheel.

Telstar

Telstar

LoriQ wrote:

Welcome to the forum LoriQ, you're off to a great start.

16Unless Trump is impeached, our country is doomed. Empty Thanks 3/18/2017, 1:27 pm

LoriQ

LoriQ

Telstar wrote:
LoriQ wrote:

Thank-you Telstar. I only wrote how I feel about Trump. I can't stand him. I hope he does something so drastic he has no choice but to resign or get impeached. Oh and you can call me Lori

Telstar

Telstar

LoriQ wrote:
Telstar wrote:
LoriQ wrote:

Thank-you Telstar. I only wrote how I feel about Trump. I can't stand him. I hope he does something so drastic he has no choice but to resign or get impeached. Oh and you can call me Lori

Thank you Lori. You may want to peruse the back pages to better understand the cast of characters on this board, if you have the time.

18Unless Trump is impeached, our country is doomed. Empty Back Pages 3/18/2017, 1:37 pm

LoriQ

LoriQ

Thank you Lori. You may want to peruse the back pages to better understand the cast of characters on this board, if you have the time.[/quote]

Being new I don't know what you mean about the back pages. Can you help me?

Telstar

Telstar

LoriQ wrote:
Thank you Lori. You may want to peruse the back pages to better understand the cast of characters on this board, if you have the time.

Being new I don't know what you mean about the back pages. Can you help me?[/quote]

Simply the past posts. They can be be quite entertaining and help explain the baffling behavior by some of the members.

LoriQ

LoriQ

Simply the past posts. They can be be quite entertaining and help explain the baffling behavior by some of the members. [/quote]

I thought that's what you meant but there is only one page here.

LoriQ

LoriQ

LoriQ wrote:Simply the past posts. They can be be quite entertaining and help explain the baffling behavior by some of the members.

I thought that's what you meant but there is only one page here.[/quote]

Sorry I found them

knothead

knothead

LoriQ wrote:

Let me join my forum friends by saying a hearty welcome to you, we needed new blood and you fit the bill so welcome!

LoriQ

LoriQ

Let me join my forum friends by saying a hearty welcome to you, we needed new blood and you fit the bill so welcome![/quote]

Well, Thank-you! You're kind

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Welcome to the forum. I'm just getting around to reading this thread, hadn't seen you before. Good to have someone new!

LoriQ

LoriQ

othershoe1030 wrote:Welcome to the forum. I'm just getting around to reading this thread, hadn't seen you before. Good to have someone new!

Thank-you! I just joined today

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum