This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.


You are not connected. Please login or register

Here are seven reasons Trump should be impeached

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]


by Max Boot
Columnist
June 3, 2019

Special counsel Robert S. Mueller III’s presentation last week, although it contained no new information, has renewed pressure to impeach President Trump. You can debate whether impeachment makes sense politically, but there is no doubt that it is justified legally and morally. There is already more than enough evidence for at least seven articles of impeachment – four more than President Richard M. Nixon would have faced had he not resigned in 1974 .

Article 1. Donald J. Trump, in violation of his oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, and to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, has obstructed the administration of justice:

1. He attempted to fire Mueller. The Mueller report found “substantial evidence . . . that the President’s attempts to remove the Special Counsel were linked to the Special Counsel’s oversight of investigations that involved the President’s conduct.”

2. Trump attempted to curtail Mueller’s investigation. Mueller found “that the President’s effort to have [Attorney General Jeff] Sessions limit the scope of the Special Counsel’s investigation to future election interference was intended to prevent further investigative scrutiny of the President’s and his campaign’s conduct.”

3. He ordered White House counsel Donald McGahn to falsify the record to conceal his attempts to fire Mueller. Mueller found that Trump “acted . . . in order to deflect or prevent further scrutiny of the President’s conduct.”

4. He fired FBI Director James B. Comey, Mueller found, because of “Comey’s unwillingness to publicly state that the President was not personally under investigation.” Moreover, Mueller wrote, by firing Comey “the President wanted to protect himself from an investigation into his campaign,” because he knew “that a thorough FBI investigation would uncover facts about the campaign and the President personally that the President could have understood to be crimes or that would give rise to personal and political concerns.” Trump showed awareness of guilt by advancing “a pretextual reason to the press and the public for Comey’s termination.”

5. He tried to dissuade Michael Flynn, Paul Manafort, Michael Cohen, Roger Stone, and other witnesses from cooperating with the government. The non-cooperation of Manafort and Stone, in particular, made it impossible to establish the exact nature of the relationship between the Trump campaign and the Russian government.

Article II. Donald J. Trump, in violation of his oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, and to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, failed to defend America from foreign election interference. As a candidate, he welcomed Russian intervention in the 2016 election and refused to notify the proper authorities of contacts between his campaign and representatives of Russia and WikiLeaks. As president, he denied that the Russian attack had even occurred, accepted Russian President Vladimir Putin’s false denials of responsibility, and showed no interest in determining the full scale of the attack. He repeatedly called the Russia investigation a “hoax” and a “witch hunt” even though Mueller determined “that there were multiple, systematic efforts to interfere in our election” and that “the matters we investigated were of paramount importance.”

Article III. Donald J. Trump, in violation of his oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, and to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, attempted to investigate and prosecute his political opponents. On three occasions, Mueller found, Trump asked the Justice Department to initiate investigations of Hillary Clinton. More recently, Trump and his attorney, Rudolph W. Giuliani, attempted to initiate an investigation of Joe Biden.

Article IV. Donald J. Trump, in violation of his oath to preserve, protect and defend the Constitution, and to take care that the laws be faithfully executed, failed to produce papers and testimony as duly directed by Congress. Trump obstructed at least 20 inquiries relating to his taxes, business records, the Mueller investigation and other matters.

Article V. Donald J. Trump, in violation of federal campaign finance laws, conspired with his attorney Michael Cohen in order to conceal alleged relationships with adult film actress Stormy Daniels and Playboy playmate Karen McDougal before the 2016 election.

Article VI. Donald J. Trump, in violation of his oath to uphold Article 1, section 9 of the Constitution (“No money shall be drawn from the treasury, but in consequence of appropriations made by law”), attempted to misuse his emergency powers to spend funds on a border wall that Congress did not appropriate.

Article VII. Donald J. Trump, in violation of his oath to uphold the emoluments clauses (which forbid the president from accepting benefits from foreign and state governments without the permission of Congress) retains ownership of a global business empire which allows him to benefit from dealings with foreign and state governments.

That Trump is guilty of these offenses – and more – is not necessarily an argument for moving forward with impeachment. That could backfire politically if it results, as it surely would, in a failure to convict by the Republican-controlled Senate. But don’t pretend, as do 249 out of 250 Republican members of Congress, that there is insufficient evidence to even open an impeachment inquiry. Trump has committed more criminal and unconstitutional conduct than any previous president in U.S. history. If they refuse to impeach him, members of Congress will violate their own oaths to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States.”

************

Max Boot
Max Boot, a Post columnist, is the Jeane J. Kirkpatrick senior fellow for national security studies at the Council on Foreign Relations and a global affairs analyst for CNN. He is the author of “The Road Not Taken: Edward Lansdale and the American Tragedy in Vietnam," a finalist for the 2019 Pulitzer Prize in biography.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/06/03/here-are-seven-reasons-trump-should-be-impeached/?fbclid=IwAR38zlT1YphvF3dg4O6Y_kXxVDcrmpv3UEORwKmHadi4NI9l1V--N-foWyU&utm_term=.8ed0017dd60b

View user profile
The entire investigation, to include the secret FISA warrants and spying, were based on fraud and conspiracy.

Stay tuned comrade... the fun starts soon.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:The entire investigation, to include the secret FISA warrants and spying, were based on fraud and conspiracy.

Stay tuned comrade... the fun starts soon.

I'm not your comrade. I despise you.

View user profile
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The entire investigation, to include the secret FISA warrants and spying, were based on fraud and conspiracy.

Stay tuned comrade... the fun starts soon.

I'm not your comrade.  I despise you.

You despise anything that isn't confirmation bias.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:
PkrBum wrote:The entire investigation, to include the secret FISA warrants and spying, were based on fraud and conspiracy.

Stay tuned comrade... the fun starts soon.

I'm not your comrade.  I despise you.

Here are seven reasons Trump should be impeached Pkr_do11

View user profile
And Trump just topped them all last night by admitting that he'd welcome "opposition research" from enemy nations and not necessarily tell the FBI about it.

It's fascinating to watch all the supposed "sheepdog" people who wigged out over everything that they paranoically thought that Obama might do now try to find ways to keep supporting Trump when he actually makes it clear that he's an advocate of such things. I mean, where are all the Gadsen flags and "the tree of liberty must be watered etc. etc." folks now that you have a man who's actually trying to set himself up as a dictator, aided and abetted by his party in Congress? Not a peep out of 'em about Trump. Hell, they're still wanting to go to war against Obama and Hillary, and claim that investigating Trump -- even when he clearly states that he has the U.S. presidency up for sale -- is the "real crime."

Sarah Palin rabble-roused by claiming that Obama was "palling around with terrorists" just because Bill Ayers, a guy who'd been a radical 50 years before, supported him (even though Obama condemned Ayers' actions). That's some really thin soup there... but they still hang on that while completely discounting Trump making promises to Kim Jung Un that he wouldn't have the CIA look at him, or having secret meet-ups with Putin and completely do Putin's bidding, or give the Saudis a pass on torture-murder.

It's truly amazing, watching conservatives. If Obama had been a Republican and done exactly the same things, they'd be demanding he be put up on Rushmore as a greater president than Regan. They sure as hell seem in love with Obama's economy, now that they think they can give Trump credit for it. Meanwhile, if any Democrat did things a tenth as bad as the mildest thing Trump does on a daily basis, the pitchforks and torches would never get put away. Any real libertarian would be losing his or her damn mind over what Trump's doing.

But they don't. I think, deep inside, Trump makes them really uncomfortable, and they know they're hypocrites, but they've gotten so wrapped up in team-sport politics that they're determined to defend the indefensible.

Z

View user profile
Hillary and the DNC actually commissioned Russian counterintelligence... which was then used to spy on the opposition campaign.

Do you want them held accountable? Or trump to use the same tactics?

Which is it? One or the other... you can't have it both ways.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Hillary and the DNC actually commissioned Russian counterintelligence... which was then used to spy on the opposition campaign.

Do you want them held accountable? Or trump to use the same tactics?

Which is it? One or the other... you can't have it both ways.


Dear Stupid Flipperhead Who Doesn't Understand Basic Things:

Russia did not supply that dossier -- it was about Russia, done by Christopher Steele, someone who's done work for America on a regular basis. And it was a dossier that was started by the Republicans (the Washington Free Beacon, run by a major Republican donor) during the primaries. And it was accurate enough where the FBI thought it was worthy of following up on because it became clear that there were dealings with a foreign power, which is why Paul Manafort isn't going to be able to make it to your birthday this year. If Russia doesn't have kompromat on Trump, then Trump's just sucking up to Putin because he has a girly crush, I guess. Considering what a danger to the country a compromised president would be, you'd think people would want that research done... but because you aren't an American, just a Republican toadie, having such things looked into hurts your feelings.

I know you're operating at peak-stupid (and, I suspect, are actually the results of someone's laboratory experiment in seeing just how worthless a piece-of-shit a human being can be before they simply implode from sheer worthlessness), but hopefully even a miserable shoe-scraping like you can understand the difference between actual legitimate and legal opposition research from reliable sources and specious meddling from a hostile power who seeks to harm America's interests. Or do you perhaps think the Russians just really wish us well and want to ensure we get a president that'll operate in America's best interests... you ugly fucking rectal polyp, you?

Therefore -- despite your (I hope deliberate, because otherwise you're even stupider than I give you credit for, and I think you can't be trusted to look after a goldfish, even a goldfish I didn't like) misunderstanding of basic things -- it's not "the same tactics." It's not even apples and oranges, it's apples and a Toyota Prius. You like to pretend it's the same (and repeat it over and over and over and over) because you can't face the fact that you are a ridiculous fake-ass non-libertarian Trump-slave who doesn't actually stand for anything, and operate under an enormous, hypocritical double-standard that's ten times worse than anything you like to accuse others of having... "comrade."

Now, please take a hint already and either get enough pride to stop letting yourself be a human kickball just so you can stay someplace where nobody's ever liked you, or kill yourself so no one has to put up with your tiresome idiocy any longer. Thanks! Smile


View user profile
zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Hillary and the DNC actually commissioned Russian counterintelligence... which was then used to spy on the opposition campaign.

Do you want them held accountable? Or trump to use the same tactics?

Which is it? One or the other... you can't have it both ways.


Dear Stupid Flipperhead Who Doesn't Understand Basic Things:

Russia did not supply that dossier -- it was about Russia, done by Christopher Steele, someone who's done work for America on a regular basis.  And it was a dossier that was started by the Republicans (the Washington Free Beacon, run by a major Republican donor) during the primaries.   And it was accurate enough where the FBI thought it was worthy of following up on because it became clear that there were dealings with a foreign power, which is why Paul Manafort isn't going to be able to make it to your birthday this year.  If Russia doesn't have kompromat on Trump, then Trump's just sucking up to Putin because he has a girly crush, I guess.  Considering what a danger to the country a compromised president would be, you'd think people would want that research done... but because you aren't an American, just a Republican toadie, having such things looked into hurts your feelings.

I know you're operating at peak-stupid (and, I suspect, are actually the results of someone's laboratory experiment in seeing just how worthless a piece-of-shit a human being can be before they simply implode from sheer worthlessness), but hopefully even a miserable shoe-scraping like you can understand the difference between actual legitimate and legal opposition research from reliable sources and specious meddling from a hostile power who seeks to harm America's interests.   Or do you perhaps think the Russians just really wish us well and want to ensure we get a president that'll operate in America's best interests... you ugly fucking rectal polyp, you?

Therefore -- despite your (I hope deliberate, because otherwise you're even stupider than I give you credit for, and I think you can't be trusted to look after a goldfish, even a goldfish I didn't like) misunderstanding of basic things -- it's not "the same tactics."   It's not even apples and oranges, it's apples and a Toyota Prius.  You like to pretend it's the same (and repeat it over and over and over and over) because you can't face the fact that you are a ridiculous fake-ass non-libertarian Trump-slave who doesn't actually stand for anything, and operate under an enormous, hypocritical double-standard that's ten times worse than anything you like to accuse others of having... "comrade."

Now, please take a hint already and either get enough pride to stop letting yourself be a human kickball just so you can stay someplace where nobody's ever liked you, or kill yourself so no one has to put up with your tiresome idiocy any longer.  Thanks! Smile



Thanks AGAIN for setting the record straight on where the Steel Dossier came from etc.

As for the Republican double standard for finger pointing, I remember when one of the oft repeated talking points about the Clintons, either one, was that they didn't think the rules applied to them! LMAO about that these days. Imagine if Obama had said he was in love with Ayers or that Ayers had written him beautiful letters! Obama was thrown a coffee in a house in Chicago, if I remember correctly, and of course this turned Obama into a terrorist in the demented eyes of the Republican strategists.

And where's the complaining about the debt? And who asks where the money is coming from to pay for the tax cuts for the 1%? Where are the complaints about all the "Acting" officials who have not been cleared by the Senate? Where is the outrage about 45 using unsecured phones? Who's asking about emoluments? Which Republican asks about the cost of golf trips? charges to the Secret Service for rooms at Trump resorts? Cost of protecting his family, the non-government people, on the trip to the UK? We could all go on, I'm sure. UGH!

View user profile
othershoe1030 wrote:
zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Hillary and the DNC actually commissioned Russian counterintelligence... which was then used to spy on the opposition campaign.

Do you want them held accountable? Or trump to use the same tactics?

Which is it? One or the other... you can't have it both ways.


Dear Stupid Flipperhead Who Doesn't Understand Basic Things:

Russia did not supply that dossier -- it was about Russia, done by Christopher Steele, someone who's done work for America on a regular basis.  And it was a dossier that was started by the Republicans (the Washington Free Beacon, run by a major Republican donor) during the primaries.   And it was accurate enough where the FBI thought it was worthy of following up on because it became clear that there were dealings with a foreign power, which is why Paul Manafort isn't going to be able to make it to your birthday this year.  If Russia doesn't have kompromat on Trump, then Trump's just sucking up to Putin because he has a girly crush, I guess.  Considering what a danger to the country a compromised president would be, you'd think people would want that research done... but because you aren't an American, just a Republican toadie, having such things looked into hurts your feelings.

I know you're operating at peak-stupid (and, I suspect, are actually the results of someone's laboratory experiment in seeing just how worthless a piece-of-shit a human being can be before they simply implode from sheer worthlessness), but hopefully even a miserable shoe-scraping like you can understand the difference between actual legitimate and legal opposition research from reliable sources and specious meddling from a hostile power who seeks to harm America's interests.   Or do you perhaps think the Russians just really wish us well and want to ensure we get a president that'll operate in America's best interests... you ugly fucking rectal polyp, you?

Therefore -- despite your (I hope deliberate, because otherwise you're even stupider than I give you credit for, and I think you can't be trusted to look after a goldfish, even a goldfish I didn't like) misunderstanding of basic things -- it's not "the same tactics."   It's not even apples and oranges, it's apples and a Toyota Prius.  You like to pretend it's the same (and repeat it over and over and over and over) because you can't face the fact that you are a ridiculous fake-ass non-libertarian Trump-slave who doesn't actually stand for anything, and operate under an enormous, hypocritical double-standard that's ten times worse than anything you like to accuse others of having... "comrade."

Now, please take a hint already and either get enough pride to stop letting yourself be a human kickball just so you can stay someplace where nobody's ever liked you, or kill yourself so no one has to put up with your tiresome idiocy any longer.  Thanks! Smile



Thanks AGAIN for setting the record straight on where the Steel Dossier came from etc.

As for the Republican double standard for finger pointing, I remember when one of the oft repeated talking points about the Clintons, either one, was that they didn't think the rules applied to them! LMAO about that these days. Imagine if Obama had said he was in love with Ayers or that Ayers had written him beautiful letters! Obama was thrown a coffee in a house in Chicago, if I remember correctly, and of course this turned Obama into a terrorist in the demented eyes of the Republican strategists.

And where's the complaining about the debt? And who asks where the money is coming from to pay for the tax cuts for the 1%? Where are the complaints about all the "Acting" officials who have not been cleared by the Senate? Where is the outrage about 45 using unsecured phones? Who's asking about emoluments? Which Republican asks about the cost of golf trips? charges to the Secret Service for rooms at Trump resorts? Cost of protecting his family, the non-government people, on the trip to the UK? We could all go on, I'm sure. UGH!






I warned it was a mistake to elect a member of the 1%. Now that he is on his golden throne it won't be so easy to remove him.

View user profile
There was no Steele or contact with Russia until Hillary and DNC funneled money through a lawyer to Simpson. Period. That this same false narrative keeps being regurgitated is telling. It demonstrates your pliability and willingness to ignore empirical facts.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Here are seven reasons Trump should be impeached Head_u14

View user profile
Speaking of what-about-ism, another master of it -- maybe Pkr's long lost brother -- is Lindsey Graham, who's incapable of talking about Trump's latest blunder as to foreign dirt without trying to turn it around to be about the Democrats and the Steele dossier. The only difference is, Graham at least has the decency to admit Trump was wrong before repeating his what-about stuff a gazillion times:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/06/13/lindsey-graham-trump-dirt-foreigners-elections-sot-nr-vpx.cnn

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:There was no Steele or contact with Russia until Hillary and DNC funneled money through a lawyer to Simpson. Period. That this same false narrative keeps being regurgitated is telling. It demonstrates your pliability and willingness to ignore empirical facts.

A Republican started Fusion GPS on the project; Hillary's campaign only retained them. Fusion GPS hired Steele, and he followed Trump's money trail where it led -- which, by the way, is what investigations are supposed to do. And it wasn't "contact with Russia," it was investigation about Russia. Hillary's campaign was hardly micro-managing the firm. If they'd been doing that, they'd hardly have had to retain anyone to do the research in the first place. Their priority was running a campaign, so they left Fusion to their own devices.

None of that was illegal or even untoward, in any case. Hiring a legal and nationally-allied business to collect information is something all campaigns do. You are -- out of your desperation -- attempting to conflate legal opposition research (which turned into research that's a national security concern) with stolen -- and often falsified -- propaganda efforts offered by a hostile power to try to overthrow American democracy.

You act like any of the shit you babble means anything. Maybe in your drug-rattled mind it does, but in the real world where people who can cope with life on their own, it doesn't even come close.

You wouldn't know an "empirical fact" if it bit you. Everything you babble about is horseshit theory, a lot of which it's clear that you don't even understand but just heard somewhere and are repeating like a parrot. There's nothing "empirical" about any of that. There's plenty of logical evidence against Trump -- hell, he spewed even more of it last night, incontrovertible -- and yet you make an end-run around all of that so you can keep up your "what-about" game. You'll climb over ten thousand facts to get to one "Uranium One" scrap of cooked-up horseshit.

Because you really only have one point, and that one point is perfectly clear to anybody who's had the misfortune to share bandwidth with you. And it's this: you don't care if the Constitution gets undermined or if the office of president is on sale to anyone who wants to buy it, or if a narcissistic sociopath tries to make a dictator of himself, or if allies are scorned while enemy dictators are championed... because if you cared about liberty at all, you pathetic gutless cringing cowardly nothing, it'd bother you more when someone actually attacks it. Whatever you think Hillary or Obama did, there is nothing even remotely comparable to the stuff Trump is doing, giving Putin free rein to meddle in our elections, or throwing America's intelligence agencies under the bus by promising Kim that the CIA wouldn't work against him, and all the rest of it. All of that stuff actually happens and if you were any sort of real liberty-loving patriot at all then that would bother you. It'd bother you a hell of a lot. But you never utter a peep about it and instead try to defend it, because truth be told, you don't give a good goddamn about this country.

Nope. That's not your motivation at all. All you want to do is be a pest. It's all you really believe in. I can prove it. We've all seen this, numerous times: when you're pinned down you squeal -- in a truly repulsive matter (your inherent whininess and sheer fucking cowardice comes through even over the internet and it's part of the reason I loathe you as much as I do -- I don't know how anyone manages to be around you in person, it's got to be like sharing a room with a giant clot of snot) -- "I don't even liiiiiiike Trump, I think he's a clowwwwwn. I didn't vote for him, I'm not ressssponsible for annnnyyything!" Yadda-yadda, over and over, a weak-man's pattern you probably apply to real life, too. You want us to believe you "don't like Trump" and yet you constantly defend him - even the indefensible - because all you are is reactive. All you want to do is piss the people here off. You want that more than integrity. You're so reactive you defend Nazis, just because liberals are against 'em. If this was 30's Germany you're one of those people who'd turn a blind eye to what was going on in the camps down the road, or turn your neighbors in, because... that's the kind of person you are. It's clear. You're a reactive swept-up coward and it's easy to spot.

Hell, boy, there's already camps on the border. There's already a Japanese internment camp now re-opened for business under new management - https://uk.news.yahoo.com/trump-administration-to-start-holding-migrant-children-in-wwii-internment-camp-094540594.html -- and where's ol' brave PeckerButt, the dude who'll knock your teeth out if you call him a racist? Why, he's here still trying to take out anyone who's an enemy to the son-of-a-bitch who's sending people there. Just 'cuz ha ha, that'll piss off the "libs." And anyway, seig heil.

Let's face it, because it's clear to everyone else, even if you're still hiding it from yourself -- you just hate the handful of people you're pestering here so much that you'll abandon whatever principles you claim to have to not only defend the clown-you-don't-like-and-didn't-vote-for, but to attack anyone who tries to hold him to account. If anyone points out the bad stuff that's happening, you just mock them.

Do you have enough self-awareness to get why nobody wants you around? I don't think you really want yourself around, either. If you don't despise yourself, take some time for self-reflection, and then you will. Then maybe you'd have enough class, or at least pride, not to inflict yourself on people who don't want you.







View user profile
othershoe1030 wrote:
Thanks AGAIN for setting the record straight on where the Steel Dossier came from etc.

As for the Republican double standard for finger pointing, I remember when one of the oft repeated talking points about the Clintons, either one, was that they didn't think the rules applied to them! LMAO about that these days. Imagine if Obama had said he was in love with Ayers or that Ayers had written him beautiful letters! Obama was thrown a coffee in a house in Chicago, if I remember correctly, and of course this turned Obama into a terrorist in the demented eyes of the Republican strategists.

And where's the complaining about the debt? And who asks where the money is coming from to pay for the tax cuts for the 1%? Where are the complaints about all the "Acting" officials who have not been cleared by the Senate? Where is the outrage about 45 using unsecured phones? Who's asking about emoluments? Which Republican asks about the cost of golf trips? charges to the Secret Service for rooms at Trump resorts? Cost of protecting his family, the non-government people, on the trip to the UK? We could all go on, I'm sure. UGH!

Good point about the debt, golf trips, etc. They railed against that like it was the worst thing ever when Obama did a tenth of it. Now that it's one of their own, eh, it's no big deal, nothing to see.

It's also amusing how the economy is now "roaring!" but under Obama it was "the slowest recovery ever"... when the growth rates are all just about the same or even slightly slower than they were when Obama kicked them into gear.

Yep, and Ayers - whose actions Obama condemned - was "palling around with terrorists," while the whole Kim/Putin/Saudis thing is fine'n'dandy. It'd all be funny if the craziness of it all wasn't tearing the country apart. Dealing with Trump followers is like dealing with Scientologists. You know they're absurd, but they've got conviction! It's loopy.

View user profile
RealLindaL wrote:Speaking of what-about-ism, another master of it -- maybe Pkr's long lost brother -- is Lindsey Graham, who's incapable of talking about Trump's latest blunder as to foreign dirt without trying to turn it around to be about the Democrats and the Steele dossier.  The only difference is, Graham at least has the decency to admit Trump was wrong before repeating his what-about stuff a gazillion times:

https://www.cnn.com/videos/politics/2019/06/13/lindsey-graham-trump-dirt-foreigners-elections-sot-nr-vpx.cnn

I have been unable to even think of Lindsey Graham without laughing ever since a few weeks ago when a friend of mine said something about him that will not leave my mind. I forget what it was about exactly, but Lindsey was furious about somebody holding Trump accountable, and my friend said, "Lindsey was so mad that, with petticoats flyin', he buggy-whipped his horses all the way back to Tara, ran up to his room in tears, and tore all the heads off his dolls!"

Ever since that image was introduced, it's all I can see when he's brought up. Laughing It gets even worse if you read it in a genteel Mississippi-delta accent.

View user profile
zsomething wrote:
PkrBum wrote:There was no Steele or contact with Russia until Hillary and DNC funneled money through a lawyer to Simpson. Period. That this same false narrative keeps being regurgitated is telling. It demonstrates your pliability and willingness to ignore empirical facts.

A Republican started Fusion GPS on the project;  Hillary's campaign only retained them.  Fusion GPS hired Steele, and he followed Trump's money trail where it led -- which, by the way, is what investigations are supposed to do.  And it wasn't "contact with Russia," it was investigation about Russia.   Hillary's campaign was hardly micro-managing the firm.  If they'd been doing that, they'd hardly have had to retain anyone to do the research in the first place.  Their priority was running a campaign, so they left Fusion to their own devices.

None of that was illegal or even untoward, in any case.  Hiring a legal and nationally-allied business to collect information is something all campaigns do.  You are -- out of your desperation -- attempting to conflate legal opposition research (which turned into research that's a national security concern) with stolen -- and often falsified -- propaganda efforts offered by a hostile power to try to overthrow American democracy.

You act like any of the shit you babble means anything.  Maybe in your drug-rattled mind it does, but in the real world where people who can cope with life on their own, it doesn't even come close.

You wouldn't know an "empirical fact" if it bit you.   Everything you babble about is horseshit theory, a lot of which it's clear that you don't even understand but just heard somewhere and are repeating like a parrot.  There's nothing "empirical" about any of that.  There's plenty of logical evidence against Trump -- hell, he spewed even more of it last night, incontrovertible -- and yet you make an end-run around all of that so you can keep up your "what-about" game.  You'll climb over ten thousand facts to get to one "Uranium One" scrap of cooked-up horseshit.

Because you really only have one point, and that one point is perfectly clear to anybody who's had the misfortune to share bandwidth with you.   And it's this:  you don't care if the Constitution gets undermined or if the office of president is on sale to anyone who wants to buy it, or if a narcissistic sociopath tries to make a dictator of himself, or if allies are scorned while enemy dictators are championed... because if you cared about liberty at all, you pathetic gutless cringing cowardly nothing, it'd bother you more when someone actually attacks it.    Whatever you think Hillary or Obama did, there is nothing even remotely comparable to the stuff Trump is doing, giving Putin free rein to meddle in our elections, or throwing America's intelligence agencies under the bus by promising Kim that the CIA wouldn't work against him, and all the rest of it.  All of that stuff actually happens and if you were any sort of real liberty-loving patriot at all then that would bother you.  It'd bother you a hell of a lot.  But you never utter a peep about it and instead try to defend it, because truth be told, you don't give a good goddamn about this country.  

Nope.  That's not your motivation at all.  All you want to do is be a pest.  It's all you really believe in.  I can prove it.  We've all seen this, numerous times:  when you're pinned down you squeal -- in a truly repulsive matter (your inherent whininess and sheer fucking cowardice comes through even over the internet and it's part of the reason I loathe you as much as I do -- I don't know how anyone manages to be around you in person, it's got to be like sharing a room with a giant clot of snot) -- "I don't even liiiiiiike Trump, I think he's a clowwwwwn.  I didn't vote for him, I'm not ressssponsible for annnnyyything!"  Yadda-yadda, over and over, a weak-man's pattern you probably apply to real life, too. You want us to believe you "don't like Trump" and yet you constantly defend him - even the indefensible - because all you are is reactive.  All you want to do is piss the people here off.  You want that more than integrity.  You're so reactive you defend Nazis, just because liberals are against 'em.  If this was 30's Germany you're one of those people who'd turn a blind eye to what was going on in the camps down the road, or turn your neighbors in, because... that's the kind of person you are.  It's clear.  You're a reactive swept-up coward and it's easy to spot.

Hell, boy, there's already camps on the border.  There's already a Japanese internment camp now re-opened for business under new management - https://uk.news.yahoo.com/trump-administration-to-start-holding-migrant-children-in-wwii-internment-camp-094540594.html -- and where's ol' brave PeckerButt, the dude who'll knock your teeth out if you call him a racist?   Why, he's here still trying to take out anyone who's an enemy to the son-of-a-bitch who's sending people there.  Just 'cuz ha ha, that'll piss off the "libs."  And anyway, seig heil.

Let's face it, because it's clear to everyone else, even if you're still hiding it from yourself -- you just hate the handful of people you're pestering here so much that you'll abandon whatever principles you claim to have to not only defend the clown-you-don't-like-and-didn't-vote-for, but to attack anyone who tries to hold him to account.  If anyone points out the bad stuff that's happening, you just mock them.

Do you have enough self-awareness to get why nobody wants you around?   I don't think you really want yourself around, either.  If you don't despise yourself, take some time for self-reflection, and then you will.  Then maybe you'd have enough class, or at least pride, not to inflict yourself on people who don't want you.








You obviously didn't read the dossier. And still can't reconcile the timeline or scope of the Simpson to Steele involvement. I can only guess why... but it appears you're rephrasing and repeating for your own mental benefit. Soooooo... again you're wrong. No contact with Steele or Russia while Republicans were involved with Simpson (fusion gps)... none, not, zero, zip, nada.

It can't be made any simpler. The only explanation is internal to your mental condition.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:

You obviously didn't read the dossier. And still can't reconcile the timeline or scope of the Simpson to Steele involvement. I can only guess why... but it appears you're rephrasing and repeating for your own mental benefit. Soooooo... again you're wrong. No contact with Steele or Russia while Republicans were involved with Simpson (fusion gps)... none, not, zero, zip, nada.

It can't be made any simpler. The only explanation is internal to your mental condition.

I understood what you were saying, but again, it doesn't matter when Steele was hired. Fusion are the ones who hired him, not Hillary. Whether they had Steele on the payroll when they started working for her campaign instead of Republicans is immaterial. Hillary just kept them going on a trail they already started when Republicans booked them for the job. She didn't tell them what to do, and she didn't tell them who to hire - they made their own decisions. And there's nothing wrong with hiring Steele in the first place -- investigations are what he does. And the investigation led to Russia because that's where the money trail led them.

You act like this is some big "conspiracy" that implicates Hillary, but there's nothing to it. Like I said, if you actually gave a damn about America and not just "triggering libs," you'd want that thread Steele uncovered to be investigated, because if an enemy nation is holding kompromat over the President, then that's a problem the country should know about.

But you don't care if Trump's compromised or not. Just being an irritant to people here is of more concern to you than national security.

View user profile
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/politics/steele-timeline/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.84c112be0243

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.9338b2041e62

You're to stupid to realize that you're parroting leftist talkingpoints instead of fact. Hell... you don't know the difference.

What a fuck up.

Oh... and here's your collusion you hypocritical useful idiot. All of the vitriol and outrage is tied inextricably from your silly fragile bias.



Last edited by PkrBum on 6/13/2019, 6:37 pm; edited 2 times in total

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:Hillary and the DNC actually commissioned Russian counterintelligence... which was then used to spy on the opposition campaign.

Do you want them held accountable? Or trump to use the same tactics?

Which is it? One or the other... you can't have it both ways.

BENGHAZI!!!1!!1!  ...

.... amirite??

View user profile
Sal wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Hillary and the DNC actually commissioned Russian counterintelligence... which was then used to spy on the opposition campaign.

Do you want them held accountable? Or trump to use the same tactics?

Which is it? One or the other... you can't have it both ways.

BENGHAZI!!!1!!1!  ...

.... amirite??

Inside your conformation bias circle.. yes.

View user profile
It wasn't the dossier that kicked off the FBI investigation.  It was a Trump "covfefe boi" with a big mouth named George Papadopoulos.

Stupid peckerhead.

View user profile
PkrBum wrote:https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2018/politics/steele-timeline/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.84c112be0243

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/clinton-campaign-dnc-paid-for-research-that-led-to-russia-dossier/2017/10/24/226fabf0-b8e4-11e7-a908-a3470754bbb9_story.html?utm_term=.9338b2041e62

You're to stupid to realize that you're parroting leftist talkingpoints instead of fact. Hell... you don't know the difference.

I just told you that absolutely none of that timeline matters a damn. For some reason you seem to think that it does and it's something "incriminating." You're so hung up on the timeline that you're oblivious to the fact that it has no significance. Who cares when Steele was brought on? There was nothing illegal, immoral, or wrong about Steele being hired. He's done work for America numerous times. And there was also nothing illegal, immoral, or wrong about investigating Trump's problems with Russia. In fact, it'd be more wrong not to if someone vying for the office of president was compromised by Russian kompromat.

You're so busy hammering at your shit-you-got-from-Hannity that you've missed the fact that it has absolutely no significance to anything. And you're just making yourself look foolish by trying to pretend that legal investigations done by an American company are in any way comparable to a foreign -- and enemy -- power trying to meddle in America's election process. You're silly as a fish with titties.

What a fuck up.

Coming from you, to anyone else, that's highly ironic. Smile



Oh... and here's your collusion you hypocritical useful idiot. All of the vitriol and outrage is tied inextricably from your silly fragile bias.


There's nothing about that that's by any means "collusion." That's just politics. If you understood that, you might not look like such a pantload.

Meanwhile, not a word on any of the things you can't address, like Trump announcing to the world that he'd be open for business from enemy powers, and wouldn't even inform the FBI of it. You'll never address anything he does... because you're incapable. You only know one trick, and it's old, and everybody's onto it... but you keep doing it because, apparently, you have no friends and this is better than whatever else is available to fill your time. That's actually kind of sad. Or, at least it would be, if it were happening to a better person.

View user profile
As much news as I follow, I have yet to hear anyone from the DJT team explain or justify the 120 to 140 contacts sited in the Mueller report,  between members of their team and Russian government officials or Russian people associated with either the oligarchs or the Russian government. How do they explain all this? See the handy chart below.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2019/01/26/us/politics/trump-contacts-russians-wikileaks.html

View user profile
zsomething wrote:
There's nothing about that that's by any means "collusion."   That's just politics.  If you understood that, you might not look like such a pantload.

This reminds me of the ludicrously false equivalency of Trump-lovers' insistence on scraping up one or two "lies" they think Obama told -- such as the supposed one about our being able to keep our health plans and doctors; Obama could perhaps be faulted for not foreseeing the eventual ACA plan's outcome, but purposely lying? Highly unlikely from such a moral man, the exact opposite of Trump's sordid amorality in every single aspect of his life.  

No, trying to compare one or two supposed falsehoods or mis-statements from Obama over eight years' time to Trump's CONSTANT lies, which pour forth like poisoned honey virtually every time he opens his mouth...well, again, it's just ludicrous.  As others have said, Trump lies more often than you wash your hands -- and that's even if you're O-C.  

The one single supposed example of Obama's "collusion" (which isn't) that Pkr keeps coming up with is also ludicrously non-equivalent, especially in the face of the Mueller report's multi-incident evidence.

And as for what Trump may've been caught saying when the microphone wasn't really off during his talks with the brutal dictators he loves to visit...oh, wait!  There WERE no microphones, nor people, to capture a word he said, other than the translators he has effectively silenced.

View user profile

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum