Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

To diehard Trumpions, their leader can do no wrong. How should the left fight back?

+7
othershoe1030
zsomething
Floridatexan
knothead
Sal
IMASOCK
Wordslinger
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Telstar wrote:Nope never have been in Florida. The smart folks on the forum will believe me. The dummies will keep trying to tag me as someone I'm not. Very Happy

There you go Word, you're just being a dummy.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Joanimaroni wrote:
Telstar wrote:Nope never have been in Florida. The smart folks on the forum will believe me. The dummies will keep trying to tag me as someone I'm not. Very Happy

Better watch out, Wordslinger or she'll make false accusations and arbitrarily delete parts of your posts.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/btraven/

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

del.capslock wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Better watch out, Wordslinger or she'll make false accusations and arbitrarily delete parts of your posts.

Nothing arbitrary....Word said Telstar was from Florida.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Joanimaroni wrote:
del.capslock wrote:
Joanimaroni wrote:

Nothing arbitrary....Word said Telstar  was from Florida.

I was using the dirty trick you pulled on me as an example of the low-rent treachery you're capable of.

Remember this:

INAPPROPRIATE CONTEXT REMOVED.

DO NOT POST SLANDEROUS ACCUSATIONS REGARDING POSTERS.

I did not make a "slanderous accusation". THAT WAS A LIE and you used it to justify deleting a part of a post of mine because you disagreed with the sentiment I expressed.

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

You know exactly what you posted and you damn sure know why it was removed.

del.capslock

del.capslock

Joanimaroni wrote:You know exactly what you posted and you damn sure know why it was removed.

You're a damn liar, there was NO "slanderous accusation", not to mention the fact that you're so hillbilly-stupid you don't know the difference between slander and libel.

IMASOCK came running to you because his feelings were hurt and you acted like his pet poodle and immediately deleted part of my post WITHOUT EVEN ALLOWING ME A CHANCE TO RESPOND to the allegation, then accused me of "slander". You also deleted another post of mine before it went live.

It's all part of your depraved personality, just like posting those mugshots and and making racist comments about the blacks who'd been arrested.

You're a stupid, hateful, guilty-if-charged racist and a liar as well. You should be ashamed of yourself but people like you have no shame, as DJT has so well proven.  

You're probably a former student of IMASOCK, or maybe an intern--heh-heh-heh. Did he autograph a cigar for you?

Where is he, by the way, I haven't seen him lately. Oh, yeah, he got banned! Perhaps a lesson lies therein.

del.capslock

del.capslock

While there are some basic guidelines that can be given to forum moderators to help them do their jobs more effectively, there is nothing to do about the fact that many, if not most, people who volunteer to be moderators are personality disordered individuals. Some of these volunteers are narcissists who enjoy the sense of power and adulation that comes from the position of being a moderator.  At many forums – and I have complained most recently about the Writ’ers Cafe at KBoards (formerly Kindleboards) because I have seen outrageous examples of this relationship  there – the moderators are like some sort of gods who are never to be questioned and always to be praised and worshiped by the members of the forum. This is the narcissist-psychopant pairing I have previously ranted about – they go together like bread and butter.

Moderators set the tone at a forum, so if they’re crazy, then it quickly becomes a congregation of crazy posters as more normal people who want to join the discussion are soon repelled by their online activities or actually bullied off the forum because they are not properly participating in the mentally ill social dynamics of the forum.

https://witchrants.wordpress.com/tag/bad-forum-moderators/

Telstar

Telstar

Words would you care to explain why you said I'm from Florida. Okay if it just a joke but it appears at least one pin head really believes you. At times I may have given the impression that I am from Florida it not to anyone with half a brain. Only absolute dullards would believe such a thing after all this time

RealLindaL

Telstar wrote:Words would you care to explain why you said I'm from Florida. Okay if it just a joke but it appears at least one pin head really believes you. At times I may have given the impression that I am from Florida it not to anyone with half a brain. Only absolute dullards would believe such a thing after all this time

I, too, would like to hear why Words thinks you're here, not in NY state.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum