Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im going to loose my fucking mind with this black loud mouthed gangsta behind my house

+7
PBulldog2
Floridatexan
stormwatch89
gulfbeachbandit
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
knothead
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 5]

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Come on now, You're getting absurd w/ the bully stuff. I don't agree w/ the loud talking and cursing but she is in her own yard. I hear people doing it in public all the time. I don't think showing someone a picture of a snake is going to do anything but that's my opinion. If Chrissy is so disturbed then she needs to get up the guts and go talk w/ the woman nicely.

I don't think going over to talk with this woman "nicely" is a good idea. From all descriptions, the woman in question is not nice, and this situation could escalate if she is approached.

This situation calls for wisdom, not guts.

You think calling the police is wisdom?[/quote]

In this particular case, IF the woman is already as agitated as Chrissy has describes, it sounds wiser to me to call the police than confront this woman alone, especially is someone is going to ask her to tone down her behavior. The police can tell the homeowner that it was an anonymous complaint, as you know.

That, or leave it alone and hope the woman moves on. This sounds like it could be a very volatile situation.

And frankly, Dreams, who are you to recommend or criticize anyone else's suggestions? You are the one who thinks the woman should "beat Chrissy's ass." I think you took this one too far.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Also, Dreams, confronting the neighbor doesn't always work.

How well I remember going across the street to the garage band house, in the rain, with an umbrella, and asking them politely to please tone it down. It was past 2300 at night.

They quit playing that night, but the next night they were louder than ever. That's the night my windows were rattling around midnight. I did call the police that night.

No more music, and the neighbors moved two weeks later.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

When I was young, blacks and whites lived in separate neighborhoods and we never locked our doors. I didn't even have a key to my house.

What happened to make me have to lock my door?

Play some Hank Williams Jr, Toby Keith, Trace Adkins louder than she is playing her noise.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

ghandi wrote:When I was young, blacks and whites lived in separate neighborhoods and we never locked our doors. I didn't even have a key to my house.

911 it's the answer for everything....

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

TEOTWAWKI wrote:
ghandi wrote:When I was young, blacks and whites lived in separate neighborhoods and we never locked our doors. I didn't even have a key to my house.

911 it's the answer for everything....

I don't call 911. Never have. I don't even have an "11" button on my phone.

Maybe you got scared? I still do not lock my doors or my shop.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

hallmarkgrad wrote:

Maybe you got scared? I still do not lock my doors or my shop.

I find that hard to believe.
You live pretty close to me and my street had 2 daytime home robberies not very long ago.

You should know pretty close to where I live. I have posted picture of the front of my house. Come on by and say hello, If I am not home you can say hello to "Max" They broke into the house nest door. Remember all the shit I went thought after I caught the guys? My shop 28x40 is 35 years old and has no way to lock it up.

[img]Im going to loose my fucking mind with this black loud mouthed gangsta behind my house - Page 4 19mpa0[/img]

PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Come on now, You're getting absurd w/ the bully stuff. I don't agree w/ the loud talking and cursing but she is in her own yard. I hear people doing it in public all the time. I don't think showing someone a picture of a snake is going to do anything but that's my opinion. If Chrissy is so disturbed then she needs to get up the guts and go talk w/ the woman nicely.

I don't think going over to talk with this woman "nicely" is a good idea. From all descriptions, the woman in question is not nice, and this situation could escalate if she is approached.

This situation calls for wisdom, not guts.

You think calling the police is wisdom?

In this particular case, IF the woman is already as agitated as Chrissy has describes, it sounds wiser to me to call the police than confront this woman alone, especially is someone is going to ask her to tone down her behavior. The police can tell the homeowner that it was an anonymous complaint, as you know.

That, or leave it alone and hope the woman moves on. This sounds like it could be a very volatile situation.

And frankly, Dreams, who are you to recommend or criticize anyone else's suggestions? You are the one who thinks the woman should "beat Chrissy's ass." I think you took this one too far. [/quote]

Excuse me? Weren't you the one who called my dog suggestion stupid first? Who the hell are you then? I do think the woman should beat her ass.Sorry if you don't like it.LOL!

From your post-the damn nerve of you!

"Forget the dog idea. That's stupid, and cruel to the dog. Anybody who gets a dog and chains it in the backyard just to scare a neighbor is a worse of an ass than the neighbor, in my book."

Last edited by Dreamsglore on 10/8/2012, 5:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

And furthermore,talking loud and cursing on your cell phone in your yard is not a criminal offense until after a certain hour.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

hallmarkgrad wrote:You should know pretty close to where I live. I have posted picture of the front of my house. Come on by and say hello, If I am not home you can say hello to "Max" They broke into the house nest door. Remember all the shit I went thought after I caught the guys? My shop 28x40 is 35 years old and has no way to lock it up.

[img]Im going to loose my fucking mind with this black loud mouthed gangsta behind my house - Page 4 19mpa0[/img]

You ave a bullet proof dog? Nice.

knothead

knothead

Duh . . . . . .!

I may be home with him..... ..Mr Ghandi... Maybe one day you will get your wish and kill someone. In defense of your house, honor, property of course. Personally I would not shoot someone over stealing a bicycle, tools, or what ever..I have had the chance but chose not to. I can assure that killing is not the end all solution to a problem. I also understand that it is your duty as a troll to continue to belittle those of us that you deem unworthy. You live in a hell of a world with constant posts about race, guns, thieves, morals, and what a great hard working Retired Navy Chief you are. I do not envy you............................

Dreamsglore wrote:And furthermore,talking loud and cursing on your cell phone in your yard is not a criminal offense until after a certain hour.

Is that what you told the police?

hallmarkgrad wrote:I may be home with him..... ..Mr Ghandi... Maybe one day you will get your wish and kill someone. In defense of your house, honor, property of course. Personally I would not shoot someone over stealing a bicycle, tools, or what ever..I have had the chance but chose not to. I can assure that killing is not the end all solution to a problem. I also understand that it is your duty as a troll to continue to belittle those of us that you deem unworthy. You live in a hell of a world with constant posts about race, guns, thieves, morals, and what a great hard working Retired Navy Chief you are. I do not envy you............................

Landmines....punji traps... nice little items

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

hallmarkgrad wrote:I may be home with him..... ..Mr Ghandi... Maybe one day you will get your wish and kill someone. In defense of your house, honor, property of course. Personally I would not shoot someone over stealing a bicycle, tools, or what ever..I have had the chance but chose not to. I can assure that killing is not the end all solution to a problem. I also understand that it is your duty as a troll to continue to belittle those of us that you deem unworthy. You live in a hell of a world with constant posts about race, guns, thieves, morals, and what a great hard working Retired Navy Chief you are. I do not envy you............................

That's because you're a liberal. You can't help it. You were raised wrong if you won't stand up and protect your personal belongings from thieves. I once beat a man half to death for cutting in front of me in line. With witnesses.

PBulldog2 wrote:Also, Dreams, confronting the neighbor doesn't always work.

How well I remember going across the street to the garage band house, in the rain, with an umbrella, and asking them politely to please tone it down. It was past 2300 at night.

They quit playing that night, but the next night they were louder than ever. That's the night my windows were rattling around midnight. I did call the police that night.

No more music, and the neighbors moved two weeks later.

Im not confronting her. yella made me even more scared.

I hate to say it but Im just gonna hope eventually she will leave. I ask today if they got a vid of her and they said she was screaming at her kids today, apparently she has 2 little kids. she said the monster locked them out of the house.

Im gonna stay away from this monster, but if i see her abusing those kids then its a whole new level of SHTF. Ill be on her like a chiwahwa on a postman.

ghandi wrote:

That's because you're a liberal. You can't help it. You were raised wrong if you won't stand up and protect your personal belongings from thieves. I once beat a man half to death for cutting in front of me in line. With witnesses.

You're proud of that? Must be -you've mentioned that a couple of times. I hope they arrested you for that.You're nothing more than a thug getting a gubment check and you have the nerve to talk about criminals.

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

You're proud of that? Must be -you've mentioned that a couple of times. I hope they arrested you for that.You're nothing more than a thug getting a gubment check and you have the nerve to talk about criminals.

You ain't right in the head lady. You must have been dropped a lot as a baby.

ghandi wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:
ghandi wrote:

You ain't right in the head lady. You must have been dropped a lot as a baby.

I'm not right in the head because you're bragging about beating up somebody half to death for cutting in line? The only difference between you and the crack dealers on Cervantes is you pay some taxes.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I gave you three good ideas yeserday....... Now I have another good idea....

You can collect cockroaches at your house, and when you have collected enough, you sneak over and release them around the windows and doors at her house. They will find cracks and crevices, and infest her living space.

If you do not have cockroaches at your house, start leaving food scraps laying around so you can attract some from your other neighbors.

As you collect the roaches, you need to feed them until you are ready to release them. A few apple slices in the container you are saving them in should do the trick......

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I knew a guy that got his neighbors name and sent every junk mail offer he could to his house.

Maybe get a loud recording of a barking dog and every time she starts talking loud play it until she stops. If she calls the police just explain you don't have a dog that barks...

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreamsglore wrote:

Excuse me? Weren't you the one who called my dog suggestion stupid first? Who the hell are you then? I do think the woman should beat her ass.Sorry if you don't like it.LOL!

From your post-the damn nerve of you!

"Forget the dog idea. That's stupid, and cruel to the dog. Anybody who gets a dog and chains it in the backyard just to scare a neighbor is a worse of an ass than the neighbor, in my book."

Oh, I have plenty of nerve, Dreams. I definitely have enough nerve to tell someone who suggests getting a dog and chaining it in the yard just to scare a neighbor that this idea is cruel to the dog. Personally, I believe anyone who chains a dog in a yard for "watch dog" purposes alone is guilty of animal abuse.

If a person can't care for a dog without chaining it for prolonged periods, the person shouldn't have a dog. Period.

Sorry if you don't like it.

Last edited by PBulldog2 on 10/8/2012, 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Maybe you could just read the shit that Ghandi posts in this forum to her. That will make her go insane and move away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum