Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im going to loose my fucking mind with this black loud mouthed gangsta behind my house

+7
PBulldog2
Floridatexan
stormwatch89
gulfbeachbandit
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
knothead
11 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 5]

seriously guys. Im going to end up getting my ass whooped.

this lady is scary big. she is out here at the top of her lungs, talking about some people pulling guns and all this kind of crazy shit. muthafucka this, mutha fucka that.............

I am sure the people a block away can hear her. its insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Someone please give me some advice on how to deal with this. Im scared of this lady but I cant take this. I cant even think anymore out here.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Mad

knothead

knothead

Rogue wrote:seriously guys. Im going to end up getting my ass whooped.

this lady is scary big. she is out here at the top of her lungs, talking about some people pulling guns and all this kind of crazy shit. muthafucka this, mutha fucka that.............

Someone please give me some advice on how to deal with this. Im scared of this lady but I cant take this. I cant even think anymore out here.

Chrissy my advice would be to MOVE OUT OF THE FRICKING PROJECTS! Sound fatherly advice . . . .

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Rogue wrote:

Someone please give me some advice on how to deal with this.
I'm not expert on this sort of thing to be able to give you any advice, but I do wish you'd make a video of her and upload it to youtube so I can see it.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

I don't know your life situation but I lived in a Motorhome for a couple years and it was so nice to crank up the engine and move to a new place when the idiots moved in....I grew up way out in the country but we had a couple down the holler Poke and Alga Woods that yelled and screamed at each other for hours back in the 50s . Some folks just have no respect for others. I have no doubt they are both dead now but someone always takes their place.

She can't be yelling all the time she has to go spend her food stamps sometime...cherish those moments.

knothead wrote:

Chrissy my advice would be to MOVE OUT OF THE FRICKING PROJECTS! Sound fatherly advice . . . .

I dont live in the projects or I would understand all this. I dont know where else to move. Do you really think I live in the projects LOL

this is me a couple of weeks ago. This is NOT the projects..

[img]Im going to loose my fucking mind with this black loud mouthed gangsta behind my house 26750110[/img]

on a good note, my canadian son in law ran her off into her house. apparently his mouth is bigger than hers Laughing

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

I would put up the biggest Romney/Ryan sign in my yard that you are allowed to put up. black people hate that more than anything else.

ghandi wrote:I would put up the biggest Romney/Ryan sign in my yard that you are allowed to put up. black people hate that more than anything else.

LOL

Im going to do that.... it'll be my version of a big 40.

$40 bucks for a yard pack at mittromney.com Very Happy

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Another thing you can do is buy a cell phone jammer. Everytime she gets on her cell phone, turn on the jammer.
I don't think you can buy them locally but they are available on line.

Bob wrote:
Rogue wrote:

I'm not expert on this sort of thing to be able to give you any advice, but I do wish you'd make a video of her and upload it to youtube so I can see it.

I promise you, next time she is out, I will make a vid of it. your all going to be surprised im not in jail yet for getting my ass whooped.

You could put some big-assed speakers out there and hook it to a big amp and listen to your music loud enough to where you don't hear the bitch.

Last Friday night, we were sitting at a concert listening to Pat Benetar and a couple of 20-something dudes came up behind us and started shouting to each other (the music was loud). After 3 songs of them shouting to each other and after Christine gave them the evil eye to no avail, I finally stood up and turned around and shouted at the top of my lungs "HEY! TAKE YOUR SHOUTING SOMEWHERE ELSE!" They didn't move right away, but they toned it down, then they left. I think it helps that I'm 6"1" and 240 lbs. with broad shoulders.

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yomama wrote:You could put some big-assed speakers out there and hook it to a big amp and listen to your music loud enough to where you don't hear the bitch.

Last Friday night, we were sitting at a concert listening to Pat Benetar and a couple of 20-something dudes came up behind us and started shouting to each other (the music was loud). After 3 songs of them shouting to each other and after Christine gave them the evil eye to no avail, I finally stood up and turned around and shouted at the top of my lungs "HEY! TAKE YOUR SHOUTING SOMEWHERE ELSE!" They didn't move right away, but they toned it down, then they left. I think it helps that I'm 6"1" and 240 lbs. with broad shoulders.

In this day it's a wonder the police didn't arrest you.

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Hon, on a serious note.......take notes, date and time. Keep a log.

When you do call it in, they will help enormously.

Been there, trust me.

knothead

knothead

Rogue wrote:
knothead wrote:

I dont live in the projects or I would understand all this. I dont know where else to move. Do you really think I live in the projects LOL

this is me a couple of weeks ago. This is NOT the projects..

[img]Im going to loose my fucking mind with this black loud mouthed gangsta behind my house 26750110[/img]

on a good note, my canadian son in law ran her off into her house. apparently his mouth is bigger than hers Laughing

Chrissy, It was a JOKE . . . . pathetic attempt at trying to be clever which I am so not good at being.

knothead wrote:

knothead: I don't believe Chrissy lives in the projects... my recollection from photos she's posted is that she lives in a beautiful home in a pretty damned nice neighborhood.

Bob wrote:
Rogue wrote:

While I may also enjoy that, it might just prove to be detrimental to Chrissy's health!

pale

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Yeah video taping people in Florida is illegal...without their consent that is.

ghandi wrote:Another thing you can do is buy a cell phone jammer. Everytime she gets on her cell phone, turn on the jammer.
I don't think you can buy them locally but they are available on line.

EXCELLENT, ghandi. Mama like.

Twisted Evil

I'm going to video tape this person. I dont care what ya'll say.

This monster must be seen.

I have already instructed my family to do so incase I miss it.

If she wanted to be descrete, she wouldnt be so fucking loud. Im aloud to tape my back yard.

Im not going to get in her face as I have already said I am scared of this monster.

but if she approaches me, she will see another monster.

stormwatch89 wrote:Hon, on a serious note.......take notes, date and time. Keep a log.

Been there, trust me.

More excellent advice.

Here's some truly awful advice for you. It is a fallacy that David Allan Coe is a racist. I have seen bootleg videos of him playing together w/P-Funk, and have read in several places that his daddy was married to one of their ex-wives (now forget which... this was years ago). Plus, look at the man... he looks like a white member of P-Funk. Anyhow, my awful (har-har) advice is to start blasting some David Allan Coe when she gets starts loud-talking... here's one for ya:

Seriously, you shouldn't do this unless you wanna throw down your purse and throw up your dukes.

cherry

TEOTWAWKI wrote:In this day it's a wonder the police didn't arrest you.

I don't know why. They were shouting for 15 minutes straight.

riceme wrote:
stormwatch89 wrote:Hon, on a serious note.......take notes, date and time. Keep a log.

Been there, trust me.

More excellent advice.

Here's some truly awful advice for you. It is a fallacy that David Allan Coe is a racist. I have seen bootleg videos of him playing together w/P-Funk, and have read in several places that his daddy was married to one of their ex-wives (now forget which... this was years ago). Plus, look at the man... he looks like a white member of P-Funk. Anyhow, my awful (har-har) advice is to start blasting some David Allan Coe when she gets starts loud-talking... here's one for ya:

Seriously, you shouldn't do this unless you wanna throw down your purse and throw up your dukes.

cherry

LOL... your touching on the Chrissy everybody forgot Razz

even Chrissy...

you know, kin folk to J cash, gospel family reunions and red neck ways.
and I loved my momma, and my daddy is a gangsta.

You dont have to call me "Darlin: Darlin.... I love you

Rogue wrote:
LOL... your touching on the Chrissy everybody forgot Razz

even Chrissy...

you know, kin folk to J cash, gospel family reunions and red neck ways.
and I loved my momma, and my daddy is a gangsta.

You dont have to call me "Darlin: Darlin.... I love you

[flash]The Perfect Country and Western Song[/flash]

That's one of my all-time favorite country albums. My sisters and I listened to it on repeat while we were in Colorado. I doubt that my hippie-dippy sister appreciated it all that much, but she didn't mention it since H and I were loudly belting out the verses to each song.

Razz

Get a doberman that's chomping at the bits to bite someone and chain him to the fence where she is. Black people are afraid of dogs.

Ask her if she saw your pet snake that keeps getting loose..

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

Dreamsglore wrote:Get a doberman that's chomping at the bits to bite someone and chain him to the fence where she is. Black people are afraid of dogs.

You didn't really say that did you dreams ?....LOL. Have you heard about watermelon and fried chicken ?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 5]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum