Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

POLL: How many agree with gulfbeachbandit that Jesus would not go in the White House because black people smell bad?

3 posters

My opinion is:

POLL:  How many agree with gulfbeachbandit that Jesus would not go in the White House because black people smell bad? I_vote_lcap38%POLL:  How many agree with gulfbeachbandit that Jesus would not go in the White House because black people smell bad? I_vote_rcap 38% [ 3 ]
POLL:  How many agree with gulfbeachbandit that Jesus would not go in the White House because black people smell bad? I_vote_lcap13%POLL:  How many agree with gulfbeachbandit that Jesus would not go in the White House because black people smell bad? I_vote_rcap 13% [ 1 ]
POLL:  How many agree with gulfbeachbandit that Jesus would not go in the White House because black people smell bad? I_vote_lcap0%POLL:  How many agree with gulfbeachbandit that Jesus would not go in the White House because black people smell bad? I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
POLL:  How many agree with gulfbeachbandit that Jesus would not go in the White House because black people smell bad? I_vote_lcap49%POLL:  How many agree with gulfbeachbandit that Jesus would not go in the White House because black people smell bad? I_vote_rcap 49% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 8

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Aside from the smell. half a homey wants iran to develop a nuclear bomb to destroy Israel, his chosen people. And don't get me started with what half a homey's wife did to happy meals. Apple slices and less fries? Really? What a @#$%^. Pro-choice? I choose fries, not apple slices. The way Jesus intended it to be.

cool1

cool1

No good answer to choose from im sure back then people had water and some kind of soap Laughing even if it was some kind of goat soap.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum