Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Im going to loose my fucking mind with this black loud mouthed gangsta behind my house

+7
PBulldog2
Floridatexan
stormwatch89
gulfbeachbandit
TEOTWAWKI
Hospital Bob
knothead
11 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 5]

TEOTWAWKI

TEOTWAWKI

hallmarkgrad wrote:Maybe you could just read the shit that Ghandi posts in this forum to her. That will make her go insane and move away.

Priceless...

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

TEOTWAWKI wrote:I knew a guy that got his neighbors name and sent every junk mail offer he could to his house.

Maybe get a loud recording of a barking dog and every time she starts talking loud play it until she stops. If she calls the police just explain you don't have a dog that barks...

Great ideas... I remember awhile back when my stepdaughter was having difficulty with a room mate and had to leave the apartment they shared together..... I started collecting those magazine subscription business reply tearouts and writing her name/address in them while checking off the "Bill Me Later" box. I was on business travel for my company and was sending them from all over the southeast. At one point, I went to Books a Million and collected some tearouts from the magazines there. I was going to give her a "Bill Me Later" subscription to High Times, with the magazine sent to her place of employment, and have some American Nazi Party White Power propaganda leaflets mailed there as well (since she worked with people of color), but I did not do those last few things.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
TEOTWAWKI wrote:I knew a guy that got his neighbors name and sent every junk mail offer he could to his house.

Maybe get a loud recording of a barking dog and every time she starts talking loud play it until she stops. If she calls the police just explain you don't have a dog that barks...

Great ideas... I remember awhile back when my stepdaughter was having difficulty with a room mate and had to leave the apartment they shared together..... I started collecting those magazine subscription business reply tearouts and writing her name/address in them while checking off the "Bill Me Later" box. I was on business travel for my company and was sending them from all over the southeast. At one point, I went to Books a Million and collected some tearouts from the magazines there. I was going to give her a "Bill Me Later" subscription to High Times, with the magazine sent to her place of employment, and have some American Nazi Party White Power propaganda leaflets mailed there as well (since she worked with people of color), but I did not do those last few things.

you guys are devious. I love it. I may not use this for her, but I am sure I am going to use this on someone. Twisted Evil

PBulldog2 wrote:
Dreamsglore wrote:

Excuse me? Weren't you the one who called my dog suggestion stupid first? Who the hell are you then? I do think the woman should beat her ass.Sorry if you don't like it.LOL!

From your post-the damn nerve of you!

"Forget the dog idea. That's stupid, and cruel to the dog. Anybody who gets a dog and chains it in the backyard just to scare a neighbor is a worse of an ass than the neighbor, in my book."

Oh, I have plenty of nerve, Dreams. I definitely have enough nerve to tell someone who suggests getting a dog and chaining it in the yard just to scare a neighbor that this idea is cruel to the dog. Personally, I believe anyone who chains a dog in a yard for "watch dog" purposes alone is guilty of animal abuse.

If a person can't care for a dog without chaining it for prolonged periods, the person shouldn't have a dog. Period.

Sorry if you don't like it.

Oh, so now I said to chain the dog for long periods of time?You really need to stop putting words into people's posts that were not said. Besides the issue was not what I said rather who was I make a suggestion, wasn't it?

Yella

Yella

ghandi wrote:
hallmarkgrad wrote:I may be home with him..... ..Mr Ghandi... Maybe one day you will get your wish and kill someone. In defense of your house, honor, property of course. Personally I would not shoot someone over stealing a bicycle, tools, or what ever..I have had the chance but chose not to. I can assure that killing is not the end all solution to a problem. I also understand that it is your duty as a troll to continue to belittle those of us that you deem unworthy. You live in a hell of a world with constant posts about race, guns, thieves, morals, and what a great hard working Retired Navy Chief you are. I do not envy you............................

That's because you're a liberal. You can't help it. You were raised wrong if you won't stand up and protect your personal belongings from thieves. I once beat a man half to death for cutting in front of me in line. With witnesses.

Wow! You actually used witnesses to beat a man to death? Like a bludgeon, slugging him with their bodies?

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

ghandi wrote:
That's because you're a liberal. You can't help it. You were raised wrong if you won't stand up and protect your personal belongings from thieves. I once beat a man half to death for cutting in front of me in line. With witnesses.

It is hard to tell fact from fiction in your posts. I hope you do not think that we believe half the BS you post here. If you had beat someone half to death just for cutting in line you would have been arrested and charged with assault and battery. Furthermore, if you are retired military as you so claim, breaking in line is a normal when in uniform. I have been around the military enough to know that military personnel in uniform get priority at places such as commissary, exchange and pharmacy, during certain hours.

Breaking in line does not warrant a serious beat-down and if you believe it does, then you have a serious anger issue.

PBulldog2

PBulldog2

Dreams wrote:

Oh, so now I said to chain the dog for long periods of time?You really need to stop putting words into people's posts that were not said. Besides the issue was not what I said rather who was I make a suggestion, wasn't it?

Dreams, knowing the both of us, we will continue to beat this topic until 2025 or we can let it go now.

No, I was not even thinking it was you who wrote about chaining the dog. I recalled the idea, not the poster. I was not trying to hurt your feelings or upset you. Obviously I did so, and for that I apologize. It was not my intention to do that.

I won't apologize for my thoughts about issues relating to animal abuse. You should have seen the pictures of the dog who sired my two pups - I tried to find the picture online last night, but it has been removed. Anyhow, he was on a five-foot logging chain, hooked to a concrete pillar. He was dehydrated and emaciated and could not stand on his own. He had to be euthanized soon after he was discovered. I admit I am very, very touchy on the issue of chaining dogs.

Can we just agree to let this go now? We are both fighters by nature, but I fear we are boring the masses. Smile

PBulldog2 wrote:

Dreams wrote:

Dreams, knowing the both of us, we will continue to beat this topic until 2025 or we can let it go now.

No, I was not even thinking it was you who wrote about chaining the dog. I recalled the idea, not the poster. I was not trying to hurt your feelings or upset you. Obviously I did so, and for that I apologize. It was not my intention to do that.

I won't apologize for my thoughts about issues relating to animal abuse. You should have seen the pictures of the dog who sired my two pups - I tried to find the picture online last night, but it has been removed. Anyhow, he was on a five-foot logging chain, hooked to a concrete pillar. He was dehydrated and emaciated and could not stand on his own. He had to be euthanized soon after he was discovered. I admit I am very, very touchy on the issue of chaining dogs.

Can we just agree to let this go now? We are both fighters by nature, but I fear we are boring the masses. Smile

It was not a serious suggestion,PB. I have a doberman and wouldn't do that to my dog.No problem it is over.

Almost Mr Yella....A witness is a stick or sword like object carried by Navy chiefs to instill fear and discipline into their underlings. Army officers used to carry a "Swagger stick" but they were not effective on navy personnel.

A Witness in Action

Cut in front of me, you Son of a Bitch I am a Hard working Tax paying Navy Chief.I am going to witness to you.

Im going to loose my fucking mind with this black loud mouthed gangsta behind my house - Page 5 A70982955173480f222732ca9980313d_1M

stormwatch89

stormwatch89

Chrissy,

You may find this book interesting. It has some fun ideas.

http://books.google.com/books/about/Don_t_Get_Mad_Get_Even_The_B.html?id=3JWeKJlbVzEC

stormwatch89 wrote:Chrissy,

You may find this book interesting. It has some fun ideas.

http://books.google.com/books/about/Don_t_Get_Mad_Get_Even_The_B.html?id=3JWeKJlbVzEC

lol! lol! ahhhaha i love it. Thanks Smile

freakin' genius idea....LOL I like it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 5]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum