Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump "Honors" Black History

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Trump "Honors" Black History Empty Trump "Honors" Black History 2/1/2017, 3:39 pm

Sal

Sal

Uses the opportunity to blast media, lie about the share of the black vote he received, and introduce his black friends - Omarosa and Dr. Ben.

Oh, and he said this ....

"Frederick Douglas is an example of somebody who's done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more, I notice."

Jebus, what a clown.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:

Uses the opportunity to blast media, lie about the share of the black vote he received, and introduce his black friends - Omarosa and Dr. Ben.

Oh, and he said this ....

"Frederick Douglas is an example of somebody who's done an amazing job and  is being recognized more and more, I notice."

Jebus, what a clown.

This jerk thinks when Fredrick Douglas said "Agitate! Agitate! Agitate!" he was talking about the laundry.

Sal

Sal

I wonder if he's really that ignorant, or if this type of behavior isn't code for his knuckle-dragging supporters that he doesn't have enough respect for African-Americans to even try to take it seriously.

Sal

Sal

Sheesh ...

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Sal wrote:I wonder if he's really that ignorant, or if this type of behavior isn't code for his knuckle-dragging supporters that he doesn't have enough respect for African-Americans to even try to take it seriously.

That was nauseating.  He obviously hasn't cracked a book in...forever?...unless it's Hitler's collected speeches.  He has a few key words that he uses over and over again.  I think he really is just not a smart person.

And Spicer didn't clarify anything.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum