Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Trump's history of sexual harassment - video

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/video/2016/jul/20/jill-harth-donald-trump-sexual-assault-lawsuit-video?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+USA+-+morning+briefing+2016&utm_term=182715&subid=13840101&CMP=ema_a-morning-briefing_b-morning-briefing_c-US_d-1

2seaoat

What.......three trophy wives was not enough........to think Hillary had to be responsible for Bill.......which of his three wives had to be responsible for Donald in this affair.....at least it did not lead to a fourth marriage.

Wait... so now sexual harassment (or worse) matters in a political figure? Is this your final position?

2seaoat

Nope....but three marriages tells me all I need to know.

gatorfan

2seaoat wrote:Nope....but three marriages tells me all I need to know.

Hey at least he married them. Bill Clinton had many affairs while married, does he get a pass? Does HRC get a pass for covering for him and not holding him accountable? Someone who wasn't married like them for political reasons would have split long ago.

2seaoat

Bill Clinton and Hillary love each other. Hillary was shocked that Bill cheated, and rightfully hurt. Did they give up on their marriage? No. I have in my entire life never met a human being who has been married three times absent death of a spouse who is not a less than honorable or deeply troubled individual. Sorry, I do not condone cheating. I have never done the same, but if somebody thinks making marriages work is always easy when raising a family.....they are naive. Trump just discarded wives like they were old buildings and he needed to upgrade.......a sign of a small insecure man who lacks any core values, or has ever experienced true love where the superficial beauty once gone becomes a primary motivator in his phony world. I have been around a great many weak small men who think cheating somehow enhances their maleness.......but serial wedlock goes to core values........Bill Clinton is a saint compared to Donald Trump. He loved Hillary despite her age and loss of that flame of youth.......he was just a weak man seeking some thrills, and he did not abandon her and trade her in for a new model.....disgusting conduct. It used to be that character flaw was like the scarlet letter on a political candidate, with just one divorce, but a serial marriage master lecturing the world about how Hillary has somehow failed.....hardly.....it is a bizarre upside down world.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

I know how this woman feels.

I also don't know how many of the allegations against Bill Clinton are true. And, after reading Seaoat's post, I want to add that cheating against ones' spouse is tantamount to cheating against ones' self. If you're that unhappy in a marriage, get out...get a divorce...take care of your kids...and move on.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Somebody please tell me why sexual scandal plays such a significant role with big politicians and business-people? Clinton, Trump, Ailes, Gary Hart, Dennis Hastert, etc. All are figures who have devoted their lives to capturing the public eye, and who have everything to lose when a sexual scandal is exposed to it.

How lucky we are to have Clinton and Trump as our prospective national leaders! Not.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum