Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mass Exodus @State Dept

+4
VectorMan
Markle
othershoe1030
Sal
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Mass Exodus @State Dept - Page 2 Empty Re: Mass Exodus @State Dept 1/27/2017, 4:26 am

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:Haven't had a chance to check this out but heard in passing on the news tonight that  one of the five high-ranking career State Department employees who's been canned was on a plane flying to Europe for a high-level meeting when he was ordered to turn around and come back, and to be gone from the Department by tomorrow (Friday).

Is this really the way the new administration should be treating people?  I think it's purely shameful, and agree with Sal that there's nothing at all normal about this.  It's high handed, dictatorial tactics personified.

Otherwise known as BULLYING.

I'm thoroughly appalled.

Kindly show us the source and link to your allegation of being ordered to turn around in Europe and come home.  If they're high ranking, they serve at the pleasure of the President.  Do you know how that works?

Can't you even read??  I've already allowed as how I just heard it in passing on the news and haven't had a chance to check it out.   I'm heading to bed now but maybe by tomorrow I can get you your desired link (which, admit it, you hope I can't find).

As for serving  "at the pleasure of the President," I come from a career in corporate American so I know perfectly well how that works.  I also know first-hand that firing employees in this way is needlessly heavy-handed and demoralizing for EVERYONE in the organization.   Do you know how THAT works???  Or maybe you're a bully, too, and love seeing this kind of thing happen.  It's short-sighted and the mark of an insecure and small minded "leader"  -- and I  use that term advisedly in Trump's case.

Oh, I read it, I simply wanted you to emphasize, by repeating, that it had come to you out of the wind!

I don't hope you can't find it, I know you cannot. Besides, they knew they would be fired with any new administration. They'd have been fired had Crooked Hillary Clinton won the election.

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum