Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Whatever our State Dept and Dept of Defense touches Turns to Shit.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Will somebody please show me where our military involvement in the MidEast and Africa has actually accomplished anything of lasting value? Anyone?

http://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/38375-focus-the-us-military-pivots-to-africa-and-that-continent-goes-down-the-drain

2seaoat

We need drastic reevaluation of the scope of our military and standing army. It really is as simple of defending America, or exporting war. It is time to defend America and actually grow America and help Americans.

Telstar

Telstar

They must be following the President Lombardi theory, the one about the best defense being a good offense.

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I took this quote from that article, as it is a giveaway to what the real intent of this military focus is, which has NOTHING to do with terrorism, except for perhaps how these groups might affect the commodity we want to watch over:

“AFRICOM’s priorities on the continent for the next several years will be... in East Africa to improve stability there.  Most of that is built around the threat of al-Shabaab.  And then, in the North and West Africa is really built around the challenges from Libya down to northern Mali and that region and that instability there creates many challenges... And then after that is the West Africa, really about the Boko Haram and the problem in Nigeria that is, unfortunately, crossing the boundary into Cameroon, Chad, and Niger."

What commodity am I referring to? This:

Whatever our State Dept and Dept of Defense touches Turns to Shit. Oil_ri10

The estimated oil potential of East Africa is around 72 billion barrels of recoverable crude with a geology and oil-quality similar to that of Saudi Arabia. Offshore West Africa may have an emerging oil bonanza like Brazil found in its nearshore areas in the last decade or so.

Wink-wink... We can't let terrorists get hold of a steady funding resource like a fistful of oil wells would provide--I mean, how much mayhem would they be able to sow in the developed world from this? We also want to ensure that Western-owned (meaning elitist-banker financed) energy companies get their feet in the door here so we can keep Chinese energy companies out... Wink-wink.

The American military is the new enforcer for the NWO, just like the British military was in the 19th Century. Back then there was hardly an area of the world where the British Army or Navy could not be found.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

2seaoat

We need to scale back our military to a defensive position. We are many times over what is necessary to defend this country. Clearly, our carrier groups are symbols of American colonialism. They project power into other nations, not the defend America but to serve special interests.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:I took this quote from that article, as it is a giveaway to what the real intent of this military focus is, which has NOTHING to do with terrorism, except for perhaps how these groups might affect the commodity we want to watch over:

“AFRICOM’s priorities on the continent for the next several years will be... in East Africa to improve stability there.  Most of that is built around the threat of al-Shabaab.  And then, in the North and West Africa is really built around the challenges from Libya down to northern Mali and that region and that instability there creates many challenges... And then after that is the West Africa, really about the Boko Haram and the problem in Nigeria that is, unfortunately, crossing the boundary into Cameroon, Chad, and Niger."

What commodity am I referring to? This:

Whatever our State Dept and Dept of Defense touches Turns to Shit. Oil_ri10

The estimated oil potential of East Africa is around 72 billion barrels of recoverable crude with a geology and oil-quality similar to that of Saudi Arabia. Offshore West Africa may have an emerging oil bonanza like Brazil found in its nearshore areas in the last decade or so.

Wink-wink... We can't let terrorists get hold of a steady funding resource like a fistful of oil wells would provide--I mean, how much mayhem would they be able to sow in the developed world from this? We also want to ensure that Western-owned (meaning elitist-banker financed) energy companies get their feet in the door here so we can keep Chinese energy companies out... Wink-wink.

The American military is the new enforcer for the NWO, just like the British military was in the 19th Century. Back then there was hardly an area of the world where the British Army or Navy could not be found.

All excellent points. But what here is unexpected, when our congress is owned by corporate interests? Our government has always jumped when big money has told it to, our military too.

Reality.

It wouldn't surprise me if Obama continued and expanded the chaos to act as counterweight and rationalization for further authoritarian social controls. Did he veto the Patriot act renewals and enhancements? No... he even added the ndaa for good measure. Why would he have kept clapper after he lied about the govt collecting innocent citizens data? Why would he have obstructed the investigation into running weapons to Mexican criminal cartels? Any chance flatex would wonder why these things have happened? Lol... just kidding.

Telstar

Telstar

2seaoat wrote:We need to scale back our military to a defensive position. We are many times over what is necessary to defend this country. Clearly, our carrier groups are symbols of American colonialism. They project power into other nations, not the defend America but to serve special interests.

Does that mean we were not many times over what was necessary to defend our country on 911?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum