Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Did You See Muir's Interview of Trump?

+3
2seaoat
RealLindaL
Sal
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Sal

Sal

We've given the nuclear codes to a sociopathic imbecile.

Peyton Manning??

RealLindaL

My husband and I simply couldn't bear to watch last night and now I'm even more glad we didn't.

Sal

Sal

I had to pause it several times and regroup before resuming.

He's clearly delusional, but also justifies his lying by saying it's what his supporters want to hear.

He is profoundly unfit for office.

2seaoat

He is the result of the Bernie voters seeking perfect only to become the enemy of good. Folks got all excited and took to the streets after the fact when this national nightmare appears to be unfolding. I mean I look at the cuts which have been proposed and they are vindictive and have little to do with balancing the budget as the 1% will steal this country and crash us again, as folks just had to have a perfect candidate and were unable to comprehend what their lack of action meant to this country. The folks who voted for President Trump have many issues which I agree he can address, but he is profoundly unqualified for this office, and as much as Pence makes me equally nervous, I just do not see him staying in office beyond two years.

RealLindaL

So, Sea, will you withdraw your recent statement that you are liking Trump more and more?

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:My husband and I simply couldn't bear to watch last night and now I'm even more glad we didn't.

We know. Far left Progressives are afraid to view material opposed to their pre-set opinions. No matter how right or how wrong.

People Choose News That Fits Their Views
By Jeremy Hsu | June 7, 2009, 08:03 am ET

[...]

Conservatives buck the trend

Some findings from both researchers suggest that individual confidence and certainly play a role in what people choose to read.

People with stronger party affiliation, conservative political views, and greater interest in politics proved more likely to click on articles with opposing views, according to the Ohio State study.

[...]

Among the political blog readers, a similar trend emerged in which "liberals read almost exclusively liberal blogs, but conservatives tend to read both," Davis said.

http://www.livescience.com/3640-people-choose-news-fits-views.html

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:So, Sea, will you withdraw your recent statement that you are liking Trump more and more?

Who wouldn't?

Specifically, what is it that, in your opinion, President Trump is doing which is bad for the COUNTRY?

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:My husband and I simply couldn't bear to watch last night and now I'm even more glad we didn't.

We know.  Far left Progressives are afraid to view material opposed to their pre-set opinions.  No matter how right or how wrong.

I'll remind you once more, sir, that you can go straight to hell with your asinine, ignorant and presumptive characterization of me as a far left Progressive.  Your obsessive compulsive need to label everyone and put them in a box in accordance with your narrow, ultra-categorized view of people is positively Trumpian.

And no, we're not afraid of material opposed to our views, or I wouldn't be here reading this forum, now would I?   No, what we're afraid of is a less than sane and stable, less than wise and intelligent, less than presidential- office-worthy nut case in the White House.  He thoroughly disgusts us each and every time we attempt to listen to his insane drivel, and life is too short to waste time listening to a stupid, misguided and deeply disturbed person (I can't say man) like Trump.  

We watched a movie instead, and were far better off, even though the country wasn't, simply because he once more opened his mouth.

RealLindaL

Markle wrote:Specifically, what is it that, in your opinion, President Trump is doing which is bad for the COUNTRY?

REMAINING IN OFFICE.

Telstar

Telstar

RealLindaL wrote:
Markle wrote:Specifically, what is it that, in your opinion, President Trump is doing which is bad for the COUNTRY?

REMAINING IN OFFICE.
Did You See Muir's Interview of Trump? Trump_37

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:He is the result of the Bernie voters seeking perfect only to become the enemy of good.   Folks got all excited and took to the streets after the fact when this national nightmare appears to be unfolding.   I mean I look at the cuts which have been proposed and they are vindictive and have little to do with balancing the budget as the 1% will steal this country and crash us again, as folks just had to have a perfect candidate and were unable to comprehend what their lack of action meant to this country.   The folks who voted for President Trump have many issues which I agree he can address, but he is profoundly unqualified for this office, and as much as Pence makes me equally nervous, I just do not see him staying in office beyond two years.

BS, Seaoat. Stop blaming Democrats for this obvious con. I was a Bernie supporter (still am). When he didn't win the primary, I backed Hillary, and I voted for her. I expected her to win, and she should have won. I don't expect perfection in any leader. I did my best to dissuade anyone who continued to attack Hillary, including some here who should have known better.

Vikingwoman

If the Russians hadn't intervened and the FBI, Hillary would have won. They painted a horrible lying picture of her that the working class Americans fell for.Trump could not bear not to win and he made his pact w/ the devil. Watch the Russian sanctions disappear.

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:If the Russians hadn't intervened and the FBI, Hillary would have won. They painted a horrible lying picture of her that the working class Americans fell for.Trump could not bear not to win and he made his pact w/ the devil. Watch the Russian sanctions disappear.

Seems probable, except for the fact that EVEN Trump should have enough smarts to realize that it would be just too cute, cozy and convenient for most Americans -- hopefully even some of his most starry-eyed fans -- to swallow without serious repercussions.

Vikingwoman

He will convince his die hard followers it is in our best interests. I had a friend tell me last night she wrote a letter to Rubio telling him to confirm Tillerson because we need a good relationship w/ Russia?

RealLindaL

Vikingwoman wrote:He will convince his die hard followers it is in our best interests. I had a friend tell me last night she wrote a letter to Rubio telling him to confirm Tillerson because we need a good relationship w/ Russia?

You're certainly right that there's no end to the blindness of many of Trump's adoring fans. And they accused us of blindly following Obama. Hell, I'd follow Obama into a dark and stormy night 1,000 times over before I'd ever trust in Trump to safely lead me one little step in broad daylight.

Markle

Markle

RealLindaL wrote:

REMAINING IN OFFICE.

As I asked and you were unable to answer: "Specifically, what is it that, in your opinion, President Trump is doing which is bad for the COUNTRY?"

RealLindaL

Markle, if I added up all the challenges to you I've made over just the past year or so, all the posts of mine directed to you which you've purposely and thoroughly ignored because you yourself have no answers and/or know damned well I'm right, I'd have trouble finding enough bandwidth to re-post them.

So consider this non-responsive post of mine to you, and perhaps more like it to follow, as simple payback, except in this case my failure to respond is for one simple reason:  YOU'RE NOT WORTH MY TIME AND EFFORT.  

Others here have shown plenty of reason why Trump is harming the nation and they've only just begun.  You won't accept any of it anyway, so why spin wheels?  Again, you are just not worth it.

So go ahead and make one of your derisive, smart-ass responses to this.  I genuinely and finally don't give a rat's behind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum