Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Laura Ingraham Panics During Trump's Interview

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Telstar

Telstar

Floridatexan and zsomething like this post

gatorfan

Telstar wrote:

So when are you going to comment on your NY Gov. Death/harassment slut Cuomo?

Better hurry, subpoenas are going out all over......

And BTW, your photoshop "skills" are pitiful.

zsomething

FOX is just babysitting a headcase at this point.

Right-wingers love to claim Biden's got dementia because he fumbles over words and makes gaffes (which he always has -- he's famous for it -- but they duck Trump's off-the-charts neuroses like it's incoming fire.

Trump is unchecked malignant narcissism off the charts, and he's at least sociopathic if not full-on psychotic. He's absolutely unable to admit anything that's not flattering to him, even if he has to engage in silliness that'd be too embarrassing for a four-year-old child to attempt, and he's so nnnnnneeeeeeeeeedy for affection and to have "tough guys" like him that it's been humiliating to the United States. Not only did he basically drop to his knees and deep-throat Putin whenever he snapped his fingers, he also brown-nosed Kim Jong Un, who isn't even a real player... but Trump can't help rolling over and showing his fat pink belly to anybody who he thinks is "tough." He has to be "loved," no matter the cost to the rest of the world. Trump is the doormat and dick-suck to every dictator in the world, all because he's too psychologically damaged to be "not liked" by people he thinks are "strong." The GOP was unwise to support this pathetic wretch when he was in office, and they're even stupider to keep their cart hitched to him now.

Do they not remember Sarah Palin? For a while there, Sarah Palin was the "big rising star" who owned the Republican party... mostly because they're just captivated by nasty-and-stupid. If you're dumb as fuck and say mean shit to Democrats, Republicans will drag their little church-bred bellies before you... always looking for something to worship. Well, ol' Sarah got a whole lot of hopes and dreams invested in her and remember what happened? She grifted a whole lot of donation cash based on campaigns that never solidified (just as Trump is doing), started an online network that was gonna revolutionize the right-wing-o-sphere (just as Trump's planning to do) and nobody showed up (just as they won't for Trump), and in less than a year she was the punchline to a bunch of fart-jokes that nobody remembers. The only time she'd show up in the news is when one of her kids or her dipshit husband pulled out their pecker in WalMart or punched a cop or peed on each other when they smoked too much crack, or whatever the hell it all was... it was a ridiculous, sorrowful joke. And that's exactly where Trump and his family are going to end up.

But Cruz and Rubio and company are still kissing up to Trump, not knowing he's got about, oh, three months of shelf-life left. He's even embarrassing his own "news" outlets now. Oh, and I forgot all about darling Lindsey. That piddling bitch was talking about his AR-15 and how he was gonna be the last motherfucker anybody came messing with. Lindsey Graham couldn't look tough if you replaced both his arms with .50 caliber M2's and gave him a bazooka for a dick. Seeing that Polly Prissypants posturing like he thinks anybody's gonna buy a Rambo act out of him would be the funniest thing ever if it wasn't so pitiful. Ain't enough guns in the world to make that sack of pudding look badass. You could slap him across the face while he had a gun in his hand and all he'd do was throw it down, then run home in tears and tear the heads off his dolls. Boy needs to sit down, shut up, and be happy he's put-up-with.

I'm betting it won't be long before Trump doesn't even get asked back on his news outlets because he's embarrassing them. The guy knows ONE fucking song and everybody's already heard it, and it was silly to begin with. He lost. Doesn't matter if he can't handle it. He's not the prez anymore, and he's not gonna be.

It's like that scene in Lean On Me where Morgan Freeman locks out the fire chief, and then says, "Know what he's saying right now? 'Black bastard can't lock ME out!' Know where he's saying it? The parking lot."

Floridatexan and Telstar like this post

gatorfan

Well Z I don't give a hoot about Trumpet and never will but my question to TS is about that freak Cuomo who just had another bomb dropped on him. I really don't understand the fascination with Trumpet, he's gone and think about all the available bandwidth on Twitter now.

gatorfan

I'll add some context, my post was about the pitiful TS garbage placed after whatever was there. Could care less about videos.

Telstar

Telstar

gatorfan wrote:
Telstar wrote:

So when are you going to comment on your NY Gov. Death/harassment slut Cuomo?

Better hurry, subpoenas are going out all over......

And BTW, your photoshop "skills" are pitiful.

I don't. I leave that to shithole Florida shitheels to do, like you. I really don't care how good my photoshop "skills" are as long as they catch the eye of slow witted, mouth breathing, shithole Florida shitheels, like you. On second thought, since you took the time to bitch about my other photoshop because it wasn't really a Florida beach, I decided to update this one and included a tiny, person to poison message in the background. A great big Bronx cheer to anyone who can spot the message and re-post it here. Twisted Evil

Floridatexan likes this post

zsomething

gatorfan wrote:Well Z I don't give a hoot about Trumpet and never will but my question to TS is about that freak Cuomo who just had another bomb dropped on him. I really don't understand the fascination with Trumpet, he's gone and think about all the available bandwidth on Twitter now.

Yeah, I was just replying to the original post.

As for Cuomo, if he did what he's accused of -- and it looks like he did -- then he'll have to take the consequences. Looks like he fucked up pretty big, so I imagine it's just a matter of time before he's out, and deservedly so.

Telstar likes this post

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

He is not accused of sexual assault. He's accused of innapropriate behavior. Just so we're clear.

Telstar and zsomething like this post

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum