Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Transcript of interview with Trump

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

dumpcare

OMG I just read this transcript is this babbling the real Trump or dementia? His elevator certainly doesn't go to the top.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/donald-trump-transcript-the-republican-nominee-in-his-own-words/ar-BBvaQjS?li=BBnb7Kz

I sincerely can't image a worse pub nominee.

dumpcare

It's pretty bad when your own campaign manager is turning against you and the head of the RNC as both reported this morning on the news. Two possible scenario's, he is either throwing the election on purpose or he does have dementia.

dumpcare

Priebus said that if Trump is dumped or withdraws they only have until the end of September to come up with a new candidate.

Sal

Sal

PkrBum wrote:I sincerely can't image a worse pub nominee.

Actually, he's the perfect candidate for the Republican base.

They are so filled with hate and impotent rage at this point that he represents the perfect outlet.

They don't care what he says or does as long as he continues the bomb throwing.

The Republican party has been grooming the base for Trump for decades by repeatedly pulling bait-and-switch schemes in the culture wars.

Well, they now realize they've been had and that the war is lost, and they're ready to burn the whole thing down.

Trump isn't the real problem.

He's just an opportunist and a symptom of a much deeper malignancy at the heart of the GOP.

2seaoat

He's just an opportunist and a symptom of a much deeper malignancy at the heart of the GOP.

Bingo

The office of Presidency should be filled by folks who are 50-60 years of age. There is some advantage to the experience of older candidates, but dementia of both candidates is a reality when both could be in their late 70s at the end of the campaign. We have age restrictions on airline pilots, and to crash an entire nation and have your hands on the nuclear codes is not something you want to hand over to someone suffering diminished cognitive capacity.

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

2seaoat wrote:He's just an opportunist and a symptom of a much deeper malignancy at the heart of the GOP.

Bingo

The office of Presidency should be filled by folks who are 50-60 years of age.   There is some advantage to the experience of older candidates, but dementia of both candidates is a reality when both could be in their late 70s at the end of the campaign.  We have age restrictions on airline pilots, and to crash an entire nation and have your hands on the nuclear codes is not something you want to hand over to someone suffering diminished cognitive capacity.

I disagree that 50 should be the qualifying age...we know the president has to be 32. Teddy Roosevelt was 42. John Kennedy was 43. Some people never experience dementia to a degree that impairs them; others, like a friend of mine, have early onset. I don't think Trump's problem is CRS disease, but mental illness.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum