Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Anyone watch Trump's 60 Minutes Interview Tonight?

+3
knothead
Vikingwoman
ZVUGKTUBM
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

I watched it. He has toned down his rhetoric now that the campaign is over. He had a lot of praise for President Obama when asked about their 90 minutes together the other day, when it was scheduled for only 15 minutes.

One takeaway is that he will not accept a presidential salary during his term as POTUS. He will either donate it or accept just $1.00 per year (in line with IRS rules). He is not going to fill his cabinet with family members as some have alleged.

He is not going to arrest Hillary Clinton or have her investigated, either. He said nice things about her and stated she was a worthy opponent.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Vikingwoman

What he did was tell nasty dirty lies to get elected. He ran a hate campaign feeding on fears and innuendos. You can't respect that.

Vikingwoman wrote:What he did was tell nasty dirty lies to get elected. He ran a hate campaign feeding on fears and innuendos. You can't respect that.

Lmao... what wasn't he called and accused of? Can you be any less self-aware?

knothead

knothead

Yes I saw it . . . . . . my bottom line is I DO NOT TRUST HIM !

RealLindaL

knothead wrote:Yes I saw it . . . . . . my bottom line is I DO NOT TRUST HIM !

I saw it too, and Knot, your instincts are impeccable.

Markle

Markle

Vikingwoman wrote:What he did was tell nasty dirty lies to get elected. He ran a hate campaign feeding on fears and innuendos. You can't respect that.

Progressives got their behinds beat. You chose a deeply flawed candidate. After eight years of broken promises and governing by decree, the American Voter was sick and tired of the same ol' same ol'.

How can you respect what was done to our country by Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama?

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

It seems that no nasty dirty trick is too low for Republicans to go, including support for a fascist. Don't even try to spin it...Trump has openly bragged about his genes. He thinks he's superior. He's not. I would wish for his demise, if it wouldn't be too easy on a person who has stoked racism, misogyny and hatred throughout his campaign. What I wish for him now is failure...complete and utter failure, whatever shape or form it may take. I want to watch him drown in his own hubris.

Obama was the fascist... mandating... edicts... ruling by subversive tricks and lies... and by fiat if that didn't work.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:Obama was the fascist... mandating... edicts... ruling by subversive tricks and lies... and by fiat if that didn't work.

Of course I strongly disagree but I will say that he wouldn't have had to issue as many executive orders as he did (still less than some other presidents) had Congress been willing and able to GET ANYTHING THE HECK DONE, for Pete's sake.

Just one example: Trump and company are apparently chomping at the the bit to get an immigration bill before Congress right away. Well isn't that just peachy keen? Now, Obama practically BEGGED ON BENDED KNEE to have Congress draft immigration legislation. "Send me a bill," he invited, over and over and over. But NOOOOO, they weren't going to do anything at all that he asked, and we all know why. What president, confronted with such constant, mind-and-ambition-numbing obstructionism, WOULDN'T have issued executive orders from time to time just to keep the government working for the people??????

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Markle wrote:

Progressives got their behinds beat.  You chose a deeply flawed candidate.  After eight years of broken promises and governing by decree, the American Voter was sick and tired of the same ol' same ol'.  

How can you respect what was done to our country by Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama?

There was plenty of 'governing by decree' under George W. Bush. He made more Executive orders than Obama did.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:Obama was the fascist... mandating... edicts... ruling by subversive tricks and lies... and by fiat if that didn't work.

Of course I strongly disagree but I will say that he wouldn't have had to issue as many executive orders as he did (still less than some other presidents) had Congress been willing and able to GET ANYTHING THE HECK DONE, for Pete's sake.

Just one example:   Trump and company are apparently chomping at the the bit to get an immigration bill before Congress right away.  Well isn't that just peachy keen?  Now, Obama practically BEGGED ON BENDED KNEE to have Congress draft immigration legislation.  "Send me a bill," he invited, over and over and over.  But NOOOOO, they weren't going to do anything at all that he asked, and we all know why.  What president, confronted with such constant, mind-and-ambition-numbing obstructionism, WOULDN'T have issued executive orders from time to time just to keep the government working for the people??????

Why would any conservative go along with the leftist agenda? Of course the obstructed what they could.

Duh.

Now we get to see the leftists try... with new rules they used when in majority. Good luck.

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:
Why would any conservative go along with the leftist agenda? Of course the obstructed what they could.

Duh.

Now we get to see the leftists try... with new rules they used when in majority. Good luck.

DUH yourself, smarty pants. He asked THEM to send HIM a bill. He did NOT specify what the bill must include. Just send him SOMETHING to help solve the immigration problems, he was asking. They refused to send him ANYTHING. Get a clue.

RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Duh.

DUH  yourself, smarty pants.  He asked THEM to send HIM a bill.  He did NOT specify what the bill must include.  Just send him SOMETHING to help solve the immigration problems, he was asking.   They refused to send him ANYTHING.  Get a clue.

Immigration problems? You must not be aware... but dems and pubs disagree on ILLEGAL immigration. For starters... leftists can't even agree that it's illegal... lol. Why do you need current events explained to you?

RealLindaL

PkrBum wrote:
RealLindaL wrote:
PkrBum wrote:

Duh.

DUH  yourself, smarty pants.  He asked THEM to send HIM a bill.  He did NOT specify what the bill must include.  Just send him SOMETHING to help solve the immigration problems, he was asking.   They refused to send him ANYTHING.  Get a clue.

Immigration problems? You must not be aware... but dems and pubs disagree on ILLEGAL immigration. For starters... leftists can't even agree that it's illegal... lol. Why do you need current events explained to you?

Way to DEFLECT, sir. You've taken your lessons well.

Markle

Markle

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:
Markle wrote:

Progressives got their behinds beat. You chose a deeply flawed candidate. After eight years of broken promises and governing by decree, the American Voter was sick and tired of the same ol' same ol'.

There was plenty of 'governing by decree' under George W. Bush. He made more Executive orders than Obama did.

Your misinformation and that of your compatriot RealLinda is that the purpose of the vast majority of Executive Orders signed by George Bush was to clean up legislation and make minor changes.

Lame Duck President Barack Hussein Obama used the Executive Order to circumvent the legislative process and to write laws.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

For Markle, Pkrbum, Peedawg and Joani Maroni: Do you think people who care about people instead of hating them for their sex, color, religion or national identity are going to ever accept President Pussy Grabber with the dead rat on his head?

Celebrate Trump's win the same way the KKK and
American Nazi Party are now celebrating.

And then fasten your seat belts, it's going to be a very bumpy ride. And consider, more than one half of America wants the new Dear Leader dead.

Donald Trump is already backing down. Will he build a wall? Maybe a fence. Will he deport millions? The ones who have committed crimes (isn't this already happening?) He's not willing to live full time at the White House but wants to spend his time between NY and DC. REPEAL Obamacare? Already backing off of that and saying adjustments.

And the biggie - Put Hillary in jail? They're nice people.

So, while I'm glad he's backing down and maybe will listen and work with a moderate line, I'm sickened by his showmanship along with smoke/mirrors to get the vote from Americans with a one track mind.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum