Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Women's March - St. Pete

+4
Floridatexan
othershoe1030
2seaoat
Sal
8 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Women's March - St. Pete - Page 2 Empty Re: Women's March - St. Pete 1/23/2017, 7:01 am

I now hope that the leftists keep right on with the diversions and refuse to objectively examine things.

27Women's March - St. Pete - Page 2 Empty Re: Women's March - St. Pete 1/23/2017, 9:21 am

Sal

Sal

Joanimaroni wrote:Women's March - St. Pete - Page 2 Fb_img22

DISGUSTING!

You prefer this? ...

Women's March - St. Pete - Page 2 Giphy2

28Women's March - St. Pete - Page 2 Empty Re: Women's March - St. Pete 1/23/2017, 9:34 am

knothead

knothead

Sal wrote:

DISGUSTING!

You prefer this? ...

Sal I don't know how to execute these kinds of chicanery but I fear that I am best off by not knowing . . . . funny and creative however.

29Women's March - St. Pete - Page 2 Empty Re: Women's March - St. Pete 1/23/2017, 10:20 pm

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

It is highly likely that the Women's March on Saturday was the largest protest march in American history. Not only were the marches spontaneous and huge; they were without arrests as far as I've heard so far.

Here are some of my favorite posters from that day.

Women's March - St. Pete - Page 2 C1yYPyIWgAAc5AM

Women's March - St. Pete - Page 2 Image

Women's March - St. Pete - Page 2 Dsc_7681_56a4a145bd806eaf61850594f5139876.nbcnews-ux-600-480

Women's March - St. Pete - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTPttdmb1gufAC-yLaVxbBLjHdN7V_mrHNMtqCsONXUPqUwXObbQA

30Women's March - St. Pete - Page 2 Empty Re: Women's March - St. Pete 1/24/2017, 2:24 am

Telstar

Telstar

knothead wrote:
Sal wrote:

DISGUSTING!

You prefer this? ...

Sal I don't know how to execute these kinds of chicanery but I fear that I am best off by not knowing . . . . funny and creative however.

Hmm....there is something about the protesters. Of course, the one on the left already stated that she would mace the mangy old coot if he ever tried to lay a hand on her body and the one on the right is famous for exposing private parts in all their raw glory for the whole wide world to see. LOL.

Women's March - St. Pete - Page 2 Protes10

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum