Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

ISIS adopts the Republican plan for womens reproductive services

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

boards of FL

boards of FL

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-shuts-down-womens-clinics-in-raqqa-to-prevent-male-gynaecologists-treating-female-patients-a6713266.html

Same shit.  Different assholes.

Isis is believed to have ordered the closure of all women’s clinics supervised by male doctors in its Syrian heartlands in its latest assault on the rights of women.

A culture of rape, forced marriages for child brides, the persecution of doctors and the exclusive use of medicines for militants have resulted in a crisis for women’s health under Isis’s brutal regime.

According to activists, Isis has drastically restricted the work of male gynaecologists in accordance with its leaders’ belief that men and women should be kept apart at all costs.

Raqqa Is Being Slaughtered Silently, the rights group which this year won the CPJ International Press Freedom Award, has reported threats and harassment towards doctors in the city on Wednesday night.

“A lot of doctors have [already] left, especially gynaecologists who were barred from practising their work and [threatened] with death,” said Abu Mohammed, the group’s founder.

Sources told another activist network, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights, that all women’s clinics in Raqqa state overseen by men had been shut down. Gynaecologists working in the province’s larger hospitals had their involvement in operations “confined”.

The Observatory, a London-based network of activists, said it had previously reported on the closure of women’s clinics in smaller provinces held by Isis.

“People expressed their resentment over these steps taken by [Isis] regarding health and medical staff in the city, which already suffers from the lack of female medical staff engaged in these tasks,” it said in a statement.

Earlier this year, doctors in Isis’s Libyan territories reported a dramatic increase in cases of miscarriages and STDs among young women, as girls are forced into unions with fighters.

One gynaecologist told The Times in May that girls taken in to clinics were often so young they had no real sense of what was happening to them. “We see girls who are bleeding heavily from their genital area. Some of them don’t know what sex is — they come into the clinic playing with their dolls.”

The demand on women’s clinics continues to grow in Isis-held Syria and Iraq, as women are tasked primarily with producing the next generation of fighters.

A “manifesto” for the role of “Women in the Islamic State”, unearthed in February by the Quilliam counter-extremism think-tank, revealed a “sedentary” lifestyle as mothers and homemakers.

“It is considered legitimate,” the document says, “for a girl to be married at the age of nine.”

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Rolling Eyes

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

ISIS adopts the Republican plan for womens reproductive services 6960ac4b862482312a7826dbc2af29f9

ISIS adopts the Republican plan for womens reproductive services 1vawa-GOP_thumb

ISIS adopts the Republican plan for womens reproductive services Wanted4801

Here’s a quick rundown of contributions to the Republican War on Women from these geniuses:

Tom Corbett (Pa.): Asked about women being required to watch the ultrasounds, Mr. Corbett said,

“I don’t know how you make anybody watch, OK? Because you just have to close your eyes. But as long as it’s on the exterior, not interior.”

“Interior”? – this guy can’t even say the word vaginal and he’s legislating the matter.

John Kasich (Ohio): more anti-abortion bills have been introduced than in any of the past three [Ohio]General Assemblies. And they are becoming law. Governor Kasich has signed six new laws so far in his short term.

Bob McDonnell (Va.):

“From railing against contraception in his thesis, to introducing 35 anti-women’s health bills in the House of Delegates, to supporting forcing invasive and unnecessary ultrasounds on Virginia women, Bob McDonnell’s attacks on women’s rights have defined his entire career, just like they’re defining his governorship.”

But McDonnell claims the ‘War On Women’ Is ‘Political Theater’

Glenn Grothman (WI.): There are so many headlines about this guy, he gets a blog dedicated just to him aptly titled: What Did Glenn Grothman Get Wrong This Week

Robert Bently (AL): Surge of anti-abortion legislation hits Capitol

Among them, Senate Bill 5 from Phillip Williams Jr., R-Rainbow City, would define “persons” to include all humans from the moment of fertilization or implantation into the womb.

Glenn Coffee (OK): Strict Abortion Measures Enacted in Oklahoma

[One measure] prevents women who have had a disabled baby from suing a doctor for withholding information about birth defects while the child was in the womb.

Dennis Daaugard (SD): South Dakota Abortion Bill Signed Into Law By Governor Dennis Daugaard

“I hope that women who are considering an abortion will use this three-day period to make good choices.”

Sam Brownback (Ka): Kansas Abortion Bill Would Impose Sweeping Restrictions

…would exempt a doctor from a medical malpractice suit if a woman claims the physician withheld information about potential birth defects to prevent her from having an abortion. In addition, a woman would not be able to sue if she suffers health damage from a pregnancy as a result of information withheld from her to prevent an abortion.

Haley Barbour (MS): Mississippi gov. supports amendment to declare fertilized egg a person

Initiative 26 would define personhood as “every human being from the moment of fertilization, cloning or the functional equivalent thereof.”

Scott Walker (WI): Scott Walker’s Budget Limits Birth Control Coverage, Eliminates Access To Health Care Services For Women

Gov. Scott Walker’s budget would repeal a state law requiring insurance companies cover prescription birth control.

I have one question:

Exactly what type of mealy mouthed, submissive, hair-brained women are married to these guys?

Markle

Markle

boards of FL wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-shuts-down-womens-clinics-in-raqqa-to-prevent-male-gynaecologists-treating-female-patients-a6713266.html

Same s***.  Different ***holes.

Isis is believed to have ordered the closure of all women’s clinics supervised by male doctors in its Syrian heartlands in its latest assault on the rights of women.
[...]
“It is considered legitimate,” the document says, “for a girl to be married at the age of nine.”

You have proven me wrong!

I was convinced in the past that you had gone as low as was humanly possible. I was wrong, you have proven that with this thread. Congratulations!

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

Markle wrote:
boards of FL wrote:http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/isis-shuts-down-womens-clinics-in-raqqa-to-prevent-male-gynaecologists-treating-female-patients-a6713266.html

Same s***.  Different ***holes.

[...]

You have proven me wrong!

I was convinced in the past that you had gone as low as was humanly possible.  I was wrong, you have proven that with this thread.  Congratulations!

You, on the other hand, don't seem to have found YOUR lower limit.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum