Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Watching the debate?

+8
Slicef18
TEOTWAWKI
2seaoat
Floridatexan
Nekochan
Joanimaroni
Yella
gulfbeachbandit
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 3]

1Watching the debate? Empty Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 9:17 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

obama is having his ass handed to him.
Lie, lie, and if all else fails, lie some more.

obama just said the average person makes 3 million bucks. Really?

2Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 9:22 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

obama just said he lowered taxes for 98% of families. When did he do that and who are the 2% he didn't lower taxes on?

3Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 9:24 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Half a homey just said he doesn't want to close loopholes and deductions in the tax code.

4Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 9:37 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Now the dimwit is fumbling over taxes that are in place now that need to stop. Really? He had 4 years to fix it.

5Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 9:43 pm

gulfbeachbandit

gulfbeachbandit

Now the dummy went on an opra speach about 1 secretaty who made good.

1 out of 300,000,000. Nice point. 1 vote gained for the failed predisency.

6Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 10:30 pm

ghandi wrote:obama is having his ass handed to him.

I don't know what sort of "average" folks he's hanging out with, but they sure as hell are not my "average" folks.

Thanks for the updates... I don't have cable.

7Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 10:40 pm

Yella

Yella

riceme wrote:
ghandi wrote:obama is having his ass handed to him.

I don't know what sort of "average" folks he's hanging out with, but they sure as hell are not my "average" folks.

Thanks for the updates... I don't have cable.

Best not to believe everything uttered by ghandi he often speaks with forked tongue.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

8Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 10:43 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

CNN admits Romney was the obvious winner of the debate. Obama's closing statement, was his intention to generate the sympathy vote with his comment...I'm not a perfect man nor a perfect president but I will continue to do my best.

9Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 10:45 pm

ghandi wrote:obama just said he lowered taxes for 98% of families. When did he do that and who are the 2% he didn't lower taxes on?

Yeah that one kind of puzzled me, my taxes damn sure didn't go down.

10Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 10:51 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Romney won big. Obama smirked, looked down and stumbled through his answers.

11Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 10:57 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

I wonder why I got a negative vote for my comment on Obama's statement. Was it a negative vote for what Obama said or a negative vote that I posted what he said?

I'm so confused, dammit!

12Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 10:59 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Probably Sal. Poor Sal, he dislikes a lot of comments.

13Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 11:01 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Nekochan wrote:Probably Sal. Poor Sal, he dislikes a lot of comments.

My comment or Obama's? I thought it was a pitiful closing argument.

Maybe he should go ahead with plans to have that rich woman purchase a 35 million dollar retirement home him in Honolulu.

14Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 11:03 pm

Joanimaroni wrote:I wonder why I got a negative vote for my comment on Obama's statement. Was it a negative vote for what Obama said or a negative vote that I posted what he said?

I'm so confused, dammit!

Who knows, Joani. I got a negative vote because I like to vote and it makes me proud to be an American. Go figure. Rolling Eyes

15Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 11:05 pm

Floridatexan

Floridatexan

You're all delusional. Romney looked like a fool. Obama hands down. Better luck next time.

16Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 11:05 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Joanimaroni wrote:
Nekochan wrote:Probably Sal. Poor Sal, he dislikes a lot of comments.

My comment or Obama's? I thought it was a pitiful closing argument.

Maybe he should go ahead with plans to have that rich woman purchase a 35 million dollar retirement home him in Honolulu.

Maybe both? Who knows!

17Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 11:11 pm

Floridatexan wrote:
You're all delusional. Romney looked like a fool. Obama hands down. Better luck next time.

Even the completely liberal mouth piece Bill Maher said Obama was lost, The liberal propaganda machine MSNBC is even ripping Obama for his performance. But you think Obama did great, WOW!!!

18Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 11:11 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

Floridatexan wrote:
That is not what the majority of the Democrat news commentators are saying. I think you are living in a world filled with your delusions....

19Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 11:12 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Floridatexan wrote:

LOL, FT. If Romney has better luck next time then poor Obama will have to resign from office right there at the podium.

20Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 11:13 pm

2seaoat

Romney clearly won the debate. He took control of the debate and steamrolled the moderator......Jim did not want to look biased and he continually backed off three times when Romney broke the debate rules.

Romney simply lied. I personally heard him say that he would cut taxes by five trillion and increase defense spending by two trillion, but when he denied the same and the president gave him a pass.....nope......when doing something with a sociopath, you cannot expect them to follow the rules....he has a complete life replete with the same.....bully fellow students....talk about supporting the draft and the war in Viet Nam and then running from the draft as you stay in a mansion in France with servants, he guts companies with cold emotionless precision, he straps a dog on top of his car for five hours, he talks about half the population of this country as if they had no humanity, I like firing people, I can put 100 million in my IRA.....because rules do not apply to me....and if I run to offshore....I will not be criminally prosecuted......I create the Heritage Foundation health care program.......and then I say health care should not be structured like my plan......is it surprising that this type of person can win a debate.....of course he won tonight.....if anybody thinks Obama won, they do not understand sociopaths.....I do.....I had Romney pegged as soon as I learned about his 100 million qualified plan....he confirmed my worst fears for America tonight.....and Ann Romney was correct....I am concerned about this man's mental health and the impact on this nation having a sociopath as president......but America is getting pretty smart about Mr. Romney. He won the debate but lost the presidency.

21Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 11:15 pm

Obama got rattled, he has never had his policies shredded like they were tonight. At one point Obama was so rattled he asked the moderator to change the subject.

22Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 11:16 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

Actually Seaoat--CNN said that Obama was given 4 minutes more to speak than Romney.

23Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 11:16 pm

Joanimaroni

Joanimaroni

alecto wrote:
Floridatexan wrote:

Even the completely liberal mouth piece Bill Maher said Obama was lost, The liberal propaganda machine MSNBC is even ripping Obama for his performance. But you think Obama did great, WOW!!!

Poor FT, her honesty is on the same level as her bizarre delusions. I think medication would be helpful.

24Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 11:31 pm

Yella

Yella

Floridatexan wrote:

Obama was too polite. He should have bit Romney right square on the ass a couple of times. I think the next debate he will not hold back.

http://warpedinblue,blogspot.com/

25Watching the debate? Empty Re: Watching the debate? 10/3/2012, 11:33 pm

Nekochan

Nekochan

He wasn't being polite. He was smirking and frowning. He simply could not speak well without his teleprompter.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 3]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum