Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Was anyone watching CNN at 8:00 AM?

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

During the live earthquake coverage, they put on a telephone connection to what was identified as "Adam Sure of the San Francisco Police".

CNN Interviewer: "Adam, what kind of calls are you getting right now? Any damage? Any injuries?"

Adam Sure: "Well because it was so early in the morning, most people were at their homes when it happened. And what we believe is this was a rumbling from Howard Stern's butt crack".

at which point the telephone call was disconnected. lol

dumpcare

http://news.msn.com/us/usgs-60-earthquake-shakes-northern-california

Yep saw that little report.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Only 30 minutes after it happens there are already a dozen youtubes of it uploaded. lol

dumpcare

Well the news channels aren't covering it except for a break in here and there. Guess I have to go to you tube. Thanks Bob.

Markle

Markle

Bob wrote:During the live earthquake coverage,  they put on a telephone connection to what was identified as "Adam Sure of the San Francisco Police".

CNN Interviewer:  "Adam,  what kind of calls are you getting right now?  Any damage?  Any injuries?"

Adam Sure:  "Well because it was so early in the morning,  most people were at their homes when it happened.  And what we believe is this was a rumbling from Howard Stern's butt crack".

at which point the telephone call was disconnected.  lol

Why would anyone watch CNN? I didn't know they were still broadcasting.

Hospital Bob

Hospital Bob

Markle wrote:

Why would anyone watch CNN?  I didn't know they were still broadcasting.

I was watching just for shits and grins.  I'll watch Fox n Friends tomorrow morning to get the real news from actual journalists instead of those hussein obama state-run commie muslim loving lamestream drive-by media pricks on CNN.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum