Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Exxon Mobil and Tillerson in deep doo doo ...

+2
Markle
Wordslinger
6 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

The Massachusetts Attorney General wins right to force Exxon Mobil to turn over all its papers on Global Warming. Tillerson tries to dodge Kaine's questions at Senate approval meeting. Nothing new here really, we all know that Exxon Mobil's quest for profits supersedes any concern about destruction of the environment and the health of the planet. Why am I not surprised? Exxon Mobil and Tillerson are filthy bloodsuckers -- a blight on humanity. They've been getting away (literally) with murder and now the truth is coming out. The facts are, they could care less whether you and your family survive, as long as they rake in the dough. And, I'm sorry to say, that's about as American as a rapacious corporation can be. For far too long profit has been king here, and human values have been victimized. Tillerson, a bloodsucking leech on society will make the perfect Secretary of State for Amerika Inc. Viva la Raza. The thing is, assholes like Tillerson have been counting on getting away with murder forever. Thank you Attorney General Healey!!! Reality.

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/41346-massachusetts-attorney-general-healey-wins-showdown-with-exxon-mobil

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:The Massachusetts Attorney General wins right to force Exxon Mobil to turn over all its papers on Global Warming.  Tillerson tries to dodge Kaine's questions at Senate approval meeting.  Nothing new here really, we all know that Exxon Mobil's quest for profits supersedes any concern about destruction of the environment and the health of the planet.  Why am I not surprised?  Exxon Mobil and Tillerson are filthy bloodsuckers -- a blight on humanity.   They've been getting away (literally) with murder and now the truth is coming out.  The facts are, they could care less whether you and your family survive, as long as they rake in the dough. And, I'm sorry to say, that's about as American as a rapacious corporation can be.  For far too long profit has been king here, and human values have been victimized.  Tillerson, a bloodsucking leech on society will make the perfect Secretary of State for Amerika Inc.  Viva la Raza.   The thing is, assholes like Tillerson have been counting on getting away with murder forever.  Thank you Attorney General Healey!!! Reality.  

http://readersupportednews.org/news-section2/318-66/41346-massachusetts-attorney-general-healey-wins-showdown-with-exxon-mobil

Welcome back Kotter!

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:The Massachusetts Attorney General wins right to force Exxon Mobil to turn over all its papers on Global Warming.  Tillerson tries to dodge Kaine's questions at Senate approval meeting.  Nothing new here really, we all know that Exxon Mobil's quest for profits supersedes any concern about destruction of the environment and the health of the planet.  Why am I not surprised?  Exxon Mobil and Tillerson are filthy bloodsuckers -- a blight on humanity.   They've been getting away (literally) with murder and now the truth is coming out.  The facts are, they could care less whether you and your family survive, as long as they rake in the dough. And, I'm sorry to say, that's about as American as a rapacious corporation can be.  For far too long profit has been king here, and human values have been victimized.  Tillerson, a bloodsucking leech on society will make the perfect Secretary of State for Amerika Inc.  Viva la Raza.   The thing is, assholes like Tillerson have been counting on getting away with murder forever.  Thank you Attorney General Healey!!! Reality.  

Welcome back Kotter!

Markle, our resident fascist-racist, is 100% for profit and to hell with peoples' lives. Why am I not surprised?

Markle

Markle

Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Welcome back Kotter!

Markle, our resident fascist-racist, is 100% for profit and to hell with peoples' lives.  Why am I not surprised?

Viva La Raza....

An outspoken, racist organization. Why am I not surprise?

Their motto:

We are a bronze people with a bronze culture. Before the world, before all of North America, before all our brothers in the bronze continent, we are a nation, we are a union of free pueblos, we are Aztlan. For La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada."

Translation:

That closing two-sentence motto is chilling to everyone who values equal rights for all. It says: "For The Race everything. Outside The Race, nothing."

Come to think of it, that's very similar to what was said by Petulant President Obama.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Markle wrote:
Wordslinger wrote:
Markle wrote:

Welcome back Kotter!

Markle, our resident fascist-racist, is 100% for profit and to hell with peoples' lives.  Why am I not surprised?

Viva La Raza....

An outspoken, racist organization.  Why am I not surprise?

Their motto:

We are a bronze people with a bronze culture. Before the world, before all of North America, before all our brothers in the bronze continent, we are a nation, we are a union of free pueblos, we are Aztlan. For La Raza todo. Fuera de La Raza nada."

Translation:  

That closing two-sentence motto is chilling to everyone who values equal rights for all. It says: "For The Race everything. Outside The Race, nothing."

Come to think of it, that's very similar to what was said by Petulant President Obama.

Actually, the phrase means Long Live the Race -- and is a political statement of Mexican-American pride.  As I used it here, I meant Long Live the People.  Evidently, the use of that simple phase deeply threatens only one member of our forum -- our resident white racist-fascist.  Anything that speaks of brown or black pride frightens him.  We all know why.  

What interests me of his response to my aggressive attack on Exxon Mobil, Tillerson, and all the bloodsucking giant corporations who are willing to pollute, poison, maim and kill American citizens, old or young, in pursuit of raw profit, is that  Markle didn't choose to stand up for them, but instead centered his response on the subject of racism.  He hates my statement that celebrates the worth of people over profit -- whether they live in an American city, or in a jungle village in a poverty-stricken foreign land being poisoned by the workings of an American corporation.  

Fuck Exxon Mobil, Shell, Monsanto, Dow, DuPont, Synopec, etc.  

Down with Amerika Inc., corporate control of our government through corrupt campaign financing.

2seaoat

I actually like tillerson as I watched hours of his testimony. He is an intelligent man with a great deal of international experience. He had a duty to shareholders as Exxon CEO, but he has a sense of duty and understands his new duty is to the American people. I think he will make a good SOS. I do however think his answers on sanctions and lobbying to eliminate sanctions was not direct and were in fact in the end untrue as pointed out by multiple examples of Exxon using third parties to advance their position. I find Gates recommendation to be important.

Telstar

Telstar

Sal

Sal

2seaoat wrote:I actually like tillerson

What did you like most, the evasiveness or the dishonesty?

Telstar

Telstar

Sal wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I actually like tillerson

What did you like most, the evasiveness or the dishonesty?

Sal, it appears that some people merely appreciate the power that some folks hold. Not their integrity, not there honesty, not their courage, not even their sense of humor, merely their power. Sad really.

othershoe1030

othershoe1030

Exxon has its own interests at heart, which are not in line with our national interests. Tillerson is too cozy with Putin and the Russian oil industry. I know he has resigned and supposedly divested himself of his interests in Exxon but really this company has been his life's work.

Having someone like him in any top government position is just TOO MUCH of a RUSSIAN connection. What on Earth is this sudden love affair with Russia by the incoming administration? This is just another crazy nuts trend that would have had previous generations of Republicans screaming to high heaven!

Exxon Mobil has various projects afoot in Russia that are allowed under American sanctions. But others have been ground to a halt by the sanctions, including a deal with the Russian state oil company to explore and pump in Siberia that could be worth tens of billions of dollars.

Russian officials have optimistically called the agreement a $500 billion deal.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/12/world/europe/rex-tillersons-company-exxon-has-billions-at-stake-over-russia-sanctions.html?_r=0

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum