Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rockefeller family divests its holdings with Exxon Mobil -- says the company is a bloodsucker

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Claiming Exxon Mobil has been lying for years about climate change, the Rockefeller family who has earned zillions from oil stock says it can no longer deal with Exxon -- a company it deems "Morally reprehensible."

This may cause our corporate flunky Markle to suck one of his pistols... but I hope not, because most of us knew Exxon was lying anyway.

http://www.alternet.org/environment/rockefeller-family-fund-divest-exxonmobil-says-oil-giant-morally-reprehensible?akid=14107.260394.v6aTtN&rd=1&src=newsletter1052893&t=10

ZVUGKTUBM

ZVUGKTUBM

Yes, but you have to look at the Rockefeller's motives. The Rockefellers are members of the globalist Illuminati banking elite. David Rockefeller, who will be 101 years old on June 15th, has spent his whole working life trying to push the world into a one-world government. In fact, he wrote this into a 2003 memoir and said he was proud of his efforts.

I can see why the Rockefellers are unduly behind the climate change movement. In order to do all of the things coming out of Paris and the climate change movement as a whole, nations are going to have to give-up much of their sovereignty, which plays right into the Rockefellers' hands.

This is why I continue to claim that the climate change movement is mostly politics, mixed with some science. There are many over-reaching social engineering initiatives attached to the climate change movement, some of which have nothing to do with global warming.

http://www.best-electric-barbecue-grills.com

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

Exxon attacked for climate change lying and from Markle I get crickets? Whoda' thunk ...

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

ZVUGKTUBM wrote:Yes, but you have to look at the Rockefeller's motives. The Rockefellers are members of the globalist Illuminati banking elite. David Rockefeller, who will be 101 years old on June 15th, has spent his whole working life trying to push the world into a one-world government. In fact, he wrote this into a 2003 memoir and said he was proud of his efforts.

I can see why the Rockefellers are unduly behind the climate change movement. In order to do all of the things coming out of Paris and the climate change movement as a whole, nations are going to have to give-up much of their sovereignty, which plays right into the Rockefellers' hands.

This is why I continue to claim that the climate change movement is mostly politics, mixed with some science. There are many over-reaching social engineering initiatives attached to the climate change movement, some of which have nothing to do with global warming.

I don't profess to know the Rockefeller family's motives, but obviously they've made themselves vulnerable to a lawsuit from Exxon. A lawsuit Exxon will no doubt absolutely avoid filing. Why? Because the Rockefellers have EVIDENCE.

Fuck big oil and all those who suck from its teat.

You such from that teat every day. Show us your convictions comrade... lead the way. Boycott fossil fuels.

Wordslinger

Wordslinger

PkrBum wrote:You such from that teat every day. Show us your convictions comrade... lead the way. Boycott fossil fuels.

What fucking choice do we have? Solar or wind power really isn't practical here, right now. It will be though. And our choices in energy efficient cars is growing.

The problem is, our progress towards cheap, efficient renewable fuels is impeded by the big oil companies -- who still ridiculously benefit from government subsidies. Big bloodsuckers like Exxon Mobil lead the way with their subterfuge and propaganda. And their lobbyists!

What no one can deny, is that the big oil companies care less about pollution or public health. Like most of the huge modern corporations, they are interested ONLY in maximizing profits -- even when the penalty for the rest of us is the health problems brought on by such rudderless, immoral and irresponsible actions.

The Rockerfellers are right and you damned well know it.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum