Pensacola Discussion Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is a forum based out of Pensacola Florida.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rex Tillerson was fact checked and in fact Exxon did lobby against sanctions

5 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

2seaoat

I like Tillerson. I have made this known. However, I was greatly bothered by the answer he gave a senator about sanctions against Iran and Russia where he was very evasive. I have no problem with him not calling Putin a war criminal because I never heard Kerry or Clinton refer to him with those words which have meaning under international law. He was the CEO of Exxon and to suddenly forget key facts on his company's lobbying efforts in regard to sanctions which I believe were very successful in regard to Iran and Russia. It will be interesting to see what Rubio does. I am not a fan of Rubio, but I believe he is sincere in fighting for human rights.

Sal

Sal

Clinton and Kerry have both accused Putin of war crimes.

knothead

knothead

2seaoat wrote:I like Tillerson.   I have made this known.  However, I was greatly bothered by the answer he gave a senator about sanctions against Iran and Russia where he was very evasive.   I have no problem with him not calling Putin a war criminal because I never heard Kerry or Clinton refer to him with those words which have meaning under international law.  He was the CEO of Exxon and to suddenly forget key facts on his company's lobbying efforts in regard to sanctions which I believe were very successful in regard to Iran and Russia.  It will be interesting to see what Rubio does.  I am not a fan of Rubio, but I believe he is sincere in fighting for human rights.

I disagree Mr. Oats. Both Rubio as well as Corey Booker were grandstanding because of their own ambitions . . . . it was an opportunity to get national attention and valuable face time in front of media cameras.

Markle

Markle

Sal wrote:Clinton and Kerry have both accused Putin of war crimes.

Please show us.

Markle

Markle

knothead wrote:
2seaoat wrote:I like Tillerson.   I have made this known.  However, I was greatly bothered by the answer he gave a senator about sanctions against Iran and Russia where he was very evasive.   I have no problem with him not calling Putin a war criminal because I never heard Kerry or Clinton refer to him with those words which have meaning under international law.  He was the CEO of Exxon and to suddenly forget key facts on his company's lobbying efforts in regard to sanctions which I believe were very successful in regard to Iran and Russia.  It will be interesting to see what Rubio does.  I am not a fan of Rubio, but I believe he is sincere in fighting for human rights.

I disagree Mr. Oats.  Both Rubio as well as Corey Booker were grandstanding because of their own ambitions . . . . it was an opportunity to get national attention and valuable face time in front of media cameras.

Corey Booker began his 2020 campaign for President yesterday. We thought TWO YEARS was excessive.

Telstar

Telstar

Markle wrote:
knothead wrote:

I disagree Mr. Oats.  Both Rubio as well as Corey Booker were grandstanding because of their own ambitions . . . . it was an opportunity to get national attention and valuable face time in front of media cameras.

Corey Booker began his 2020 campaign for President yesterday.  We thought TWO YEARS was excessive.

Here's hoping he takes spineless conservtards to the woodshed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum